Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could fit in a full time job, she’s not doing much of anything else all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’d probably be more fulfilled if she had a proper full time job and some actual purpose in life that wasn’t just bE fAmOuS.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is Leah with her today to do duck all??? Drink water and fawn over her bloody leather skin. "The Children" are with Aaron mid week yet you have been discussing floods/war??! Met a friend again my ass we all know she would be filming the duck out of said "friend".........grow up EL your an adult for god sake

Reactions: 16
Something big has gone down!!
I know the kids are better of with their father but he has a job and has them "midweek" now. WTF 🤷‍♀️
If she did eat at the Graham last night, with a friend or not, can you imagine the hit stinking mess she would've been after walking. She really is foul!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Cheap and cheerful! Lmao! It’s still a $53 dress with the discount! Everything’s on sale!

Did anyone else catch her say she eats steak & salad for lunch, steak & salad for dinner. All that red meat isn’t terribly great for her! Go get a cholesterol check stat! 🥩🥩🥩

I’m actually surprised she didn’t turn Vegan in an attempt to win back ALove! 🥒🥕🍆

Reactions: 12
Watching her latest story; first time ever that I have mouthed F#CK OFF to my computer. Her bullshit about slow and steady weight loss has really triggered me. I wish she would just stop bloody lying. Weight loss surgery, fat camps & diet pills are how she dropped 12kgs in 8wks! Doing all those things is fine but just be straight about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Watching her latest story; first time ever that I have mouthed F#CK OFF to my computer. Her bullshit about slow and steady weight loss has really triggered me. I wish she would just stop bloody lying. Weight loss surgery, fat camps & diet pills are how she dropped 12kgs in 8wks! Doing all those things is fine but just be straight about it.
I just talked to my Dr about weight loss injections I’ve heard of. Apparently they work well but you have to eat healthy and exercise also.

Reactions: 4
WTF is she on about is she channeling the other bullshit queen Christie Swan that she just walks and eats right to loose weight. Can’t wait for her before and after shots tonight. Emmy everyone knows how to contour to make the face look thinner maybe just not your tribe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Something big has gone down!!
I know the kids are better of with their father but he has a job and has them "midweek" now. WTF 🤷‍♀️
If she did eat at the Graham last night, with a friend or not, can you imagine the hit stinking mess she would've been after walking. She really is foul!
Yep I think you’re onto something. From kids producing the show without zero F given to showing them to the world to kids nowhere in sight. I don’t think she’s “fit” to have them anymore and AL is f/t parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yep I think you’re onto something. From kids producing the show without zero F given to showing them to the world to kids nowhere in sight. I don’t think she’s “fit” to have them anymore and AL is f/t parenting.
She would have to pay full child support if that's the case. Can you imagine EmmyLou trying to assess her annual income and living expenses for that and the division of property :oops: AL must have moved - looked like a one bedroom apartment - two bedrooms max.

Reactions: 8
OK so I think it's clear is she wants to have Leah's clothes and body. She comments on her outfits all the time. Good luck with that EL!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.