Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started watching the video that came before the boxing one and I can’t believe how little she’s grown. I turned off before it ended because watching the bit where she tells Aaron she leaves in 2 days then talks about how rocky their relationship was made me so angry at her.

I’ve never watched the videos before, what an absolute wankfest. That episode in particular she was going on and on about her “profile” and how big it was getting. That petered out without even a sizzle. Nice work EmmyLou, glad you’ve sacrificed your family and sunk so much money into it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I remember following her at this time and thinking how could you leave your kids for this? Pretty sure she had some kind of meltdown or was that New York or Richard Branson's island (I can't keep up) she seemed to have a meltdown every time she left "the children"

Reactions: 7

Omg can you imagine her on MasterChef 😳
I might be alone here, but this wasn't too bad.
I dont think she has the decorum to be on MC as if she lost she wouldn't take it well but the video was ok. Aside from her over use of bewdiful.

Reactions: 1
Oh God, I'd never seen all those You Tube videos before. How embarrassing that her years of trying to force her way into being on TV still hasn't eventuated. I had SBS on a few weeks ago, she popped up on a cooking show similar to Masterchef from years ago and she was kicked out first round. Has anyone noticed her friendship died with Christain when he stopped being the producer on Carrie and Tommy. I reckon she was using him to get to Carrie and an in to TV. I think its pretty clear why Alove left isn't it, imagine dealing with someone spending all their money on a dead dream.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
And to still have the nerve to turn around and say that *she* couldn’t afford to make Alove happy?!

I hope he’s got a good lawyer and takes her for everything he’s owed. I do think she was financially abusive and a narcissist and I know it’s really hard to break away from a relationship like that.

Reactions: 17
So many hidden gems on YouTube.

In this video she is in a fancy kitchen compared to current dump. For such a foodie she spelt avocado as ‘avacado’

In this video she is cooking chicken for Aaron. When did he go vegan?

Reactions: 4
How many times has she shown us on stories hot air balloons recently?

Does she think she is a presenter on Plsyschool or something? Look kids (tribe) hot air balloons, so beautiful!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am surprised our fashionista wasn’t on the invite list for the launch of the Melbourne Fashion Festival last night. Do they not know she is the Director of Zoemoss and a stylist? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And to still have the nerve to turn around and say that *she* couldn’t afford to make Alove happy?!

I hope he’s got a good lawyer and takes her for everything he’s owed. I do think she was financially abusive and a narcissist and I know it’s really hard to break away from a relationship like that.
She's probably waiting for a "collaboration" with a law firm to represent her 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Any thread title suggestions? If she does anything today, we’ll be onto a new one by tonight 😅
What could she possibly post she’s full of hot air like the balloons this morning.
Weak on content when Leah the kids or Alove aren’t around to post

Reactions: 9
What could she possibly post she’s full of hot air like the balloons this morning.
Weak on content when Leah the kids or Alove aren’t around to post
I think she must relate to the balloons.
Very similar shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OT: Has anyone heard of the sook from JSHealth vitamins? Hilarious
She's still thanking all her supporters for a tough week, despite QLD and NSW flooding, people dying in the Ukraine. But getting her followers to bully another viatmin company is more important than anything that is going on in the world apparently.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.