Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Righto made a coffee, what’s in store today for us? Swim? Mani? Hair? Bradddddd?
Have a reread of yesterdays tattlers. Im sure there is something in there that will shape her day. Spend quality time with kids. Have a shower. Leah!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why was she lying about talking to the kids regarding the floods and the war? Coz she sure as hell did every one of her tells during that sincere little speech.

Reactions: 11
"I had one person call me a slut last night on the thing"
🤔
In other words, the trolls.. is.. Russian hooker..lol!

Sex workers work harder than lazy loo that's for sure! Shea way too lazy...
Hi Lou! No one here actually said you were a slut.. it's very different. Tho I bet she wishes she was ! 🤣

notice how she couldn't mention us.. otherwisedraw attention to this site.. hi lazy loo! 👋

Hi Lou! No one here actually said you were a slut.. it's very different. Tho I bet she wishes she was ! 🤣

notice how she couldn't mention us.. otherwisedraw attention to this site.. hi lazy loo! 👋
And fuckin bloody take care of each other! ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I want to know who or why they'd do that. Thats a bit tit if they said that to her.
But "on the thing" was that insta or the premier?
I suspect the slut comment was thrown in there for attention and sympathy. I had a friend who made up stories that she was called a slut by other girls for what she was wearing on a night out just so we would all give her compliments about how good she looked. It was an insecurity thing and EL screams of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is she doing ads for Obus? ZM sell very similar styles to what she’s wearing. It’d be like SC showcasing Peter Alexander in her stories.

Reactions: 14
Why is she doing ads for Obus? ZM sell very similar styles to what she’s wearing. It’d be like SC showcasing Peter Alexander in her stories.
And they send her a TShirt and The Teletubby makes it a crop top!

She has no idea how to discuss real world matters. It was actually uncomfortable watching her. And pipe it Lounatic. You haven't had any conversations with 'the children' they haven't stayed with you! Which I think is great. But just own it you dead beat mother.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

And fuckin bloody take care of each other! ✌
Sex workers also have to handle rejection and have emotional intelligence to deal with clients safely.

EL doesn’t have this

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When I was sweeping flowing water and mud out of the lower level of my home 2 DAYS AGO, I was thinking to myself “hmmm… what am I doing wrong here?”. But thank GOD for EmmyLou from EmmyLou Loves telling me all these days later to “take care of each other”. I didn’t even think to do that. :rolleyes:

Also, you’re a bit late, darl. Us South East Queenslanders have been taking incredible care of each other since Sunday. But you’ve been too busy squeezing ya zits and yo yo yoing to notice.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She couldn’t share Foodbank without dropping in that she has worked with them before. Let’s see your donation this time Emmy, you have plenty of time and money.
I totally agree with comments above, watching her construct her thoughts and opinions on everything that is happening in the world on the spot like that was so awkward. I think most of us would be able to speak naturally and genuinely on how we feel about it all because we have taken notice. She has been chilling out in flotation tanks and saunas all week. I’m so over her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Of all the shallow influencers out there she has posted the least .. donations, emergency appeals, war help.. local people on the ground being able to help. For someone with a supposed "network" and "community" no one has reached out offering help?

Reactions: 8
I've got about 10 pages to catch up on 😂

So the token flood story comes up today and stink monster can't string 3 legible words together about it.
When it comes to anything else but herself, she can't speak, she is so dumb, she can't even articulate a proper sentence about the horror of QLD.
Can't look at the camera, does a big gulp cos she has no idea and just throws a few fucks in for impact.
But everyone please go and ensure you speak to your family about it please.....oh and here's a link for Foodbank for you, while I remind you I did it for the bushfires as well.
Regular Mother Theresa is our butterball.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Of all the shallow influencers out there she has posted the least .. donations, emergency appeals, war help.. local people on the ground being able to help. For someone with a supposed "network" and "community" no one has reached out offering help?
I've got about 10 pages to catch up on 😂

So the token flood story comes up today and stink monster can't string 3 legible words together about it.
When it comes to anything else but herself, she can't speak, she is so dumb, she can't even articulate a proper sentence about the horror of QLD.
Can't look at the camera, does a big gulp cos she has no idea and just throws a few fucks in for impact.
But everyone please go and ensure you speak to your family about it please.....oh and here's a link for Foodbank for you, while I remind you I did it for the bushfires as well.
Regular Mother Theresa is our butterball.
I know people often say influencers don’t need to always address what’s happening in the world because it isn’t really necessary. Which I get, I really do. This just makes EmmyLou’s posts even more awkward and insincere. We all know she doesn’t give two shits about anything that isn’t EmmyLou, she doesn’t give a tit about her kids, her partner, her sister, her employees. Why should her followers listen to a word she says? People know she has a “best friend” affected by the flooding. She has followers all over Australia, I’m assuming many have been affected by the flooding. The tit she spewed this morning would have been better off left unsaid. Throw up a static story with a link to the food bank, it would have had more impact. But then she couldn’t put her best presenter voice on to show how grave the matter is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s so flat today. What’s wrong Lou did the truth here hurt last night? Only people telling you you looked good are the paid ones on insta and NB who also just had a sale cause now everyone can go shop they don’t buy all the crap you’re all selling. If anyone is talking to your kids it’s their dad when did you in the one day you had them have time for such important convos. Give me a spell fess up you’re spiralling ZM is drowning in debt Aaron has taken the kids your sister is pissed all you have left are Cheezels

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rest In Peace to all the ZM garments destroyed by the floods. Rest In Peace to all the ELL merch lost in the floods.

Don’t worry guys, you can pick up the cookbook from Kmart on sale for $12.

I thought movie premiere means the actual stars of the movie being at the screening. Not washed up and wannabes on some random carpet thinking they are Hollywood elite.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.