Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tagging her lash lady? Sneaky! Is this a freebie? šŸ§
Then asking what she is doing to her hair on her wedding day!? WHY WOULD SHE DISCLOSE THAT TO YOU AND YOUR MINIONS!

It's not normal to tell everyone everything you head.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
TGA has announced that influences can still get paid to promote crap. Regarding to the news that influencers were butthurt about.

The article I am reading has Sarita making an appearance and giving her opinion about the regulations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I couldnā€™t imagine a more ill-equiped person to navigate tough conversations with ā€˜childrenā€™ about world events than EL. I hope Aaron does a good job of explaining and listening in an age appropriate way that settles the anxiety of those kids who are in the middle of a huge life upheaval.

Reactions: 12
I couldnā€™t imagine a more ill-equiped person to navigate tough conversations with ā€˜childrenā€™ about world events than EL. I hope Aaron does a good job of explaining and listening in an age appropriate way that settles the anxiety of those kids who are in the middle of a huge life upheaval.
I honestly truly hope the kids are with A Love. All jokes/snark aside they don't deserve this lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
What a weird song choice for her post thanking people for their lovely comments on her outfit and skin!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"I had one person call me a slut last night on the thing"
šŸ¤”
And as she said that she looked away. Absolute giveaway by her that she is lying or doesn't want to give away what "the thing" is.
Her stomach is not normal, it looks like a pregnant belly and for the fact that it isn't just creeps me out

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And they send her a TShirt and The Teletubby makes it a crop top!

She has no idea how to discuss real world matters. It was actually uncomfortable watching her. And pipe it Lounatic. You haven't had any conversations with 'the children' they haven't stayed with you! Which I think is great. But just own it you dead beat mother.
Exactly they havent been with you post any of those events!
Walk at midday, WORK! Like the rest of us for goodness sake.
Long walk tonight = no children AGAIN!

Do you do anything but indulge on yourself you deluded twit. At least youā€™re more entertaining than my 3rd zoom call for the day. As a mum you are so selfish Iā€™m thinking about how I can get a 30 minute swim in between work school pick up more work and dinner and youā€™re dreaming of a long walk to keep from gaining more weight cause youā€™ve eaten like a piggy. What happened to the kids activities is that all on Aaron. If your community thinks youā€™re amazing they are so deluded

Surely Aaron's job can't be full time, I think he must still be working from home. That is starting to change in Melb, as of this week employees are expected to work at the office. He really won't have all the time in the world to pick the kids up and drive them to their activities.

Reactions: 11
Ok so it really wound me up about the work etc and it may just be me but can not get onto Zoe Moss website, thoughts??

Reactions: 2
Ok so it really wound me up about the work etc and it may just be me but can not get onto Zoe Moss website, thoughts??
I can go on the website and the 40% off sale has been extended. Iā€™m not busy savvy, but that canā€™t be a good sign for her. No mention of the warehouse, appears to be unemployed based on her posts, no hocking new styles, wearing obus (in the same styles that she sells). Something is up.

Reactions: 13
I can go on the website and the 40% off sale has been extended. Iā€™m not busy savvy, but that canā€™t be a good sign for her. No mention of the warehouse, appears to be unemployed based on her posts, no hocking new styles, wearing obus (in the same styles that she sells). Something is up.
Must have been the internet in my office building. Agree something is up...

Reactions: 4
Just kinda spitballinā€™ here, but maybe Aaron has applied to the Court for property settlement of their de facto relationship? I mean, the pool of assets, whilst questionable, would include the house in WA, their possessions (furniture, appliances etc), superannuation, savings, and whatever stake she has in Zoe Moss. By law, he is very much entitled to a portion of that, especially if he has greater custody of ā€œthe childrenā€.

Dunnoā€¦. something is definitely up. Zoe Moss with 40% off everything. Her excessive spending. No sign of the kids. Property settlement after a relationship ends is pretty normal, even in amicable breakups. Their finances would be like her life - messy and chaotic - but heā€™s definitely entitled to around half of all of HER stuff.

Reactions: 17
Back with the grotty yellow shirt that hasn't seen a washing machine no doubt.

Seriously though, the duck does this flog do all day everyday?! Takes walks?! Films herself literally doing nothing?!

Reactions: 11
I wish Fashion Critical would do a.post on her šŸ˜‚
Except then she would actually think she's a celebrity šŸ™„

God I hope she asks Nards over for her cranberry grain salad and roast one night šŸ˜‚
I can almost guarantee that Nards might be nice to you Teletubbie, but she is not your friend..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.