Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, this is a serious question.

We haven't seen 'the children' for a while now?

Is it at all possible that she has...

Eaten them?! That bowling ball gut is next level. Melbourne Storm need a front rower?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ive had 6 pages to catch up on tonight, I'm laughing my butt off at everyones comments, and I had so much to say, until I saw the the pic dressed for the premiere. All I can think about is I can't get over the resemblance to Nadia in them pics, the likeness is amazing.... ok seriously, how does she even think she looks good in that. I'm not even at the end of the thread yet, but had to comment before I once again lose my train of thought or yo yo mumma will do hey next bat tit crazy post and I forget again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s something incredibly fishy about all her “tribe” commenting different numbers of the 🔥 symbol. It seems very contrived and fake. Is it paid followers or some kind of engagement syndicate? She gets a LOT of comments and they can’t all be from brainless bogans who buy her bullshite (figuratively and literally) can they?

Reactions: 9
Ok, this is a serious question.

We haven't seen 'the children' for a while now?

Is it at all possible that she has...

Eaten them?! That bowling ball gut is next level. Melbourne Storm need a front rower?
They were alive and well last Thursday (??) for that forced family dinner. But suspiciously absent since then 👀

Reactions: 5
There’s something incredibly fishy about all her “tribe” commenting different numbers of the 🔥 symbol. It seems very contrived and fake. Is it paid followers or some kind of engagement syndicate? She gets a LOT of comments and they can’t all be from brainless bogans who buy her bullshite (figuratively and literally) can they?
And 2000 likes within an hour of posting 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She really has studied Magda's characters! Tattlers of a certain vintage may also notice the likeness to Ferret's better half, Michelle. View attachment 1095474
😂😂😂😂 i love this but michelle still looked better and she was purposely designed to be a feral bogan. Sad for old EL the misshapen little toad.

HAHAHAHAHAHA duck. This one got me so good. Ded.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You lot have had me in stitches. There’s nothing I can say that hasn’t been said. She really is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
I had a look at Warner Bros stories and no sign of ELL! They basically invited anyone, few IG “celebs”, some TikTok’ers and a bunch of Cosplay people 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure even I could get an invite 😂

Reactions: 8
And 2000 likes within an hour of posting 🤔
She’s paying to Meta / Facebook /Instagram.
You can pay a weekly dollar amount on your Instagram spend to have your post reach an audience/country/age group. Perfectly legit. Most companies allocate dollar spend on their weekly/daily instagram post to reach their audience. Its how Meta make revenue. Companies pay to have their post reach their nominated audience. Example you can pay $200/100/300 / anything in fact for a dollars per post on your Instagram account (must be a business account) Same as you see here on Tattler. The ads you scroll by on Tattle they are here as paid advertising not accidental.

Reactions: 11
She’s paying to Meta / Facebook /Instagram.
You can pay a weekly dollar amount on your Instagram spend to have your post reach an audience/country/age group. Perfectly legit. Most companies allocate dollar spend on their weekly/daily instagram post to reach their audience. Its how Meta make revenue. Companies pay to have their post reach their nominated audience. Example you can pay $200/100/300 / anything in fact for a dollars per post on your Instagram account (must be a business account) Same as you see here on Tattler. The ads you scroll by on Tattle they are here as paid advertising not accidental.
Exactly! This is why after every ELL story I get this ad!! 💩🚽 I really keep getting it lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I was wondering the same thing!
Surely there can't be that many tasteless bogans in the world.
What is wrong with these people?
She certainly doesn't look hot to me.

Whoever was saying they wanted Em rusciano’s dress - pretty sure it’s a Rebecca Vallance one and around $725. I think it’s the Tiffani midi dress

Exactly! This is why after every ELL story I get this ad!! 💩🚽 I really keep getting it lol
Ok stop it. You bunch are born comedians.
I’m off to bed! I have a busy day tomorrow early morning walking to Pipis cafe on beaconsfield parade port Melbourne at 6am (fingers crossed they are open) then I’m off for a swim at MSAC (actually im going pop my pimples in the sauna) then I’m off for brunch at Dundas and Fausset Albert Park with my EA for another coffee and chat into my phone. It’s Wednesday so I’m definitely going to the South Melbourne market ( I actually do buy my produce and seafood unlike Lazylou who just visits Bradddddd). After that i may stop in at Coles for some bags of cheezels , get my nails, hair and vag manicured. I’ll complain how the children really tired me out and yet i just can’t get enough sleep during the night. I might have dinner at The Graham hoping i bump into my ex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m off to bed! I have a busy day tomorrow early morning walking to Pipis cafe on beaconsfield parade port Melbourne at 6am (fingers crossed they are open) then I’m off for a swim at MSAC (actually im going pop my pimples in the sauna) then I’m off for brunch at Dundas and Fausset Albert Park with my EA for another coffee and chat into my phone. It’s Wednesday so I’m definitely going to the South Melbourne market ( I actually do buy my produce and seafood unlike Lazylou who just visits Bradddddd). After that i may stop in at Coles for some bags of cheezels , get my nails, hair and vag manicured. I’ll complain how the children really tired me out and yet i just can’t get enough sleep during the night. I might have dinner at The Graham hoping i bump into my ex.
You forgot to tell us your outfit for tomorrow!

• Haha
Sounds like a busy day! Make sure you schedule some self care. x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know how some women look good effortlessly? Yeah she's not 1 of them. Always looking greasy, dirty & looks like shes tanned her face with the crumbs from the many empty party packs of cheezels

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.