Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FML so looking forward to the Melbourne's greatest Yo yo Russian hooker hitting our shores in WA when the borders open Thursday here in WA.. I live on the beach and hoping the black leather number makes aN appearance ...YO Yo witches !

FML so looking forward to the Melbourne's greatest Yo yo Russian hooker hitting our shores in WA when the borders open Thursday here in WA.. I live on the beach and hoping the black leather number makes aN appearance ...YO Yo witches !
2m2 rule, mandatory masks everywhere indoors, 10 people max in home, seated service ...
Not sure why she's rushing here?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
2m2 rule, mandatory masks everywhere indoors, 10 people max in home, seated service ...
Not sure why she's rushing here?!
Because she literally does nothing and gets her dopamine hits from her "next big thing". Whether its her new weight loss adventure, or 5 pairs of clacky mules, or a trip to WA. This woman has absolutely zero structure in her life and nothing which gives her fulfillment. Also probably the sooner she could go the sooner she could trap alove down for a few hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Because she literally does nothing and gets her dopamine hits from her "next big thing". Whether its her new weight loss adventure, or 5 pairs of clacky mules, or a trip to WA. This woman has absolutely zero structure in her life and nothing which gives her fulfillment. Also probably the sooner she could go the sooner she could trap alove down for a few hours.
Perfectly put @Dalej7

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh Emmylou all those strangers posting bewdiful comments on your outfit and skin are lying to you. You delusional plonker

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely spot on!
She is still waiting for her "big break" in the industry, so just jumps from one thing to the next looking for her next "high"
What sane person gets dressed up in hundreds of dollars worth of clothes, but looks like a hooker, just to go to the movies?
Give me my FT work and mundane life anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Those premiers aren't anything inclusive. We get given tickets all the time at work because we are a large organization. It's a bums on seats situation, it's not the official premier or anything. It's a jeans and tee shirt event.
Anyone notice she didnt get a mention on the Warner Bros Instagram. And the awkwardness of the social media girl telling her 3 times to do what she wanted for the video, knowing full well she was never going to use it !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She has the same gut as my dad. A 69year old eastern european man.

Also this circle jerk of d-grade celebs all over each others comments all the time. Piss off.
Nadia probably in her group chat with her mates saying what we are.
OMG that made me laugh - she seriously is the same shape as some old guy walking around in his singlet attending to his tomatoes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Righto made a coffee, what’s in store today for us? Swim? Mani? Hair? Bradddddd?

• Haha
"I had one person call me a slut last night on the thing"
πŸ€”

• Haha
"I had one person call me a slut last night on the thing"
πŸ€”
I want to know who or why they'd do that. Thats a bit tit if they said that to her.
But "on the thing" was that insta or the premier?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.