Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately Nadia reposted her story.
I love Emma Hawkins and she has commented on Emmy’s post and I’m SO SO disappointed

Reactions: 7
I love Emma Hawkins and she has commented on Emmy’s post and I’m SO SO disappointed
I love Emma too.
I guess its networking for them, they probably feel sorry for her 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I love Emma too.
This must be the only ‘friends’ she has. Transactional friends, you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours so to speak. I’ll promote you, you promote me.

Reactions: 6
The "work" seems to have dried up for her. The diet seems to be failing as well what with all the cheezels, copious amounts of cheese on Sunday and buckets of popcorn last night. No weight loss results this week.

She has been on Sophie cachias posts as well singing her praises.Wtaf!Trying to get the bogan followers I guess.

• Sad
  • Sick
When I was sweeping flowing water and mud out of the lower level of my home 2 DAYS AGO, I was thinking to myself “hmmm… what am I doing wrong here?”. But thank GOD for EmmyLou from EmmyLou Loves telling me all these days later to “take care of each other”. I didn’t even think to do that. :rolleyes:

Also, you’re a bit late, darl. Us South East Queenslanders have been taking incredible care of each other since Sunday. But you’ve been too busy squeezing ya zits and yo yo yoing to notice.
Hope you are ok up there and anyone else here who is being affected by theses terrible floods! The footage has me in tears every time i put the tv on so I can’t imagine how heartbreaking it is being amongst it all❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok so do we reckon the diet is shakes?

Shake for two meals say brekky and dinner and a moderate meal for lunch (salad wrap).

I keep thinking our girl is going to bring the diet shake back after she has lost all her guntiness.

I love Emma too.
Yes very different to a friendship outside of social media and going to each others homes/holidays together etc. i can't ever imagine this type of friendship !

Reactions: 4
Walk all she wants but she’s not going to see impressive weight loss results walking and eating cheezels every day. I drastically changed my diet and was at the gym 5 times a week when I was at my fittest (not now lol) I had abs it was great! But hard work.

Has she ever been to the gym? With her (apparent) income she could afford a PT, nutritionist and even a naturopath to balance out all her insides. Personally I would have gone down that track with the $20k instead of major surgery to remove the bottom half of my stomach fat leaving a still large upper half. Weird!

I’m not against surgery but it’s just so strange to me how she’s tried to go about this weight loss. Sustainable long term weight loss/maintenance means dedication and she just doesn’t have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Walk all she wants but she’s not going to see impressive weight loss results walking and eating cheezels every day. I drastically changed my diet and was at the gym 5 times a week when I was at my fittest (not now lol) I had abs it was great! But hard work.

Has she ever been to the gym? With her (apparent) income she could afford a PT, nutritionist and even a naturopath to balance out all her insides. Personally I would have gone down that track with the $20k instead of major surgery to remove the bottom half of my stomach fat leaving a still large upper half. Weird!

I’m not against surgery but it’s just so strange to me how she’s tried to go about this weight loss. Sustainable long term weight loss/maintenance means dedication and she just doesn’t have it.
She has had a trainer..boxing..weights etc.The fact that she told us all that she was going to do a course to be a PT during Covid was next level delusion.You cant fathom this as real life.

• Wow
She has had a trainer..boxing..weights etc.The fact that she told us all that she was going to do a course to be a PT during Covid was next level delusion.You cant fathom this as real life.
This 100 times over. She’s done all of the proper things, but she goes hard at the start, trains multiple times every day, calorie counted, dragged her son to boxing classes, decided she’d be a PT, was the fount of all knowledge when it came to exercise and training. Then she got bored, it got too hard and she threw it all away.

She for sure knows exactly what the right way to lose weight and get fit, she just can’t stick to it.

• Wow
Even if for some inexplicable reason someone liked her outfit yesterday, WHO is commenting on her skin?! I used to think she had nice skin, but it’s totally fried now. I can’t believe she mentioned retinol yesterday. You can’t just opt out of proper sunscreen with that 😬

I had forgotten about the 2 week Phuket Muay Thai training! That’s another huge $$ expense on herself that she didn’t follow through with.

Reactions: 2
I think the only thing Lounatic has stuck to long term is sleeping and even that she is bleeping up.

Let's start taking bets on what the chubby colab is shall we?! I'm also going with maybe possibly Noom?!

Even if for some inexplicable reason someone liked her outfit yesterday, WHO is commenting on her skin?! I used to think she had nice skin, but it’s totally fried now. I can’t believe she mentioned retinol yesterday. You can’t just opt out of proper sunscreen with that 😬
I hope they commented on her tit skin! After paying money for that stupid machine to then see her face like that!? I would be seething!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She will go back to her natural weight . It's impossible to keep up the duromine ad 2 hour walks forever.. especially if she has the kids a bit and A noLove May have to travel for work..

Oh crazy! I wasn’t around for all this Boxing stuff! She would make a terrible PT! Go on have a packet of cheezels you did bewdiful today 💪Yikes! Jack of all trades…

lol she had her black belt in Taekwondo at 10 years old!! 😂😂 2 mins 40 sec

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.