Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ALove has definitely severed all ties and put his foot down on using the children as content/mini camera operators. Hopefully they are living a normal, boring life with him.
She really is mentally unwell. She needs to be hospitalised.

Reactions: 21
As if this D grader is going to make it on any stories. Nadia is going to need help settling the rage that she’s devaluing her brand. Emmy you only fit into it cause it’s elastic plastic and stretched
Nadia will be thinking her brand is all size inclusive now. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tonight's posts need to be sponsored by TenaLady because I am WETTING myself here at all of your posts. There's just too many good ones to quote/ give a shout out to 😂😂

I will back you up though @singsweetnightingale - when she first walked out the door I thought oh, this actually looks okay (despite the fact she chose to wear a faux fur coat on what has been a disgustingly clammy day). Then she started talking and moving and it all went to pieces. I like the concept, but the execution is teeeeerrrrible. She looks like a Cabbage Patch doll wearing Barbie clothes 😖

P.s. @thx4supportingourfamily "moister than an oyster" 😂 can't wait to use that one 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Tonight's posts need to be sponsored by TenaLady because I am WETTING myself here at all of your posts. There's just too many good ones to quote/ give a shout out too 😂😂

I will back you up though @singsweetnightingale - when she first walked out the door I thought oh, this actually looks okay (despite the fact she chose to wear a faux fur coat on what has been a disgustingly clammy day). Then she started talking and moving and it all went to pieces. I like the concept, but the execution is teeeeerrrrible. She looks like a Cabbage Patch doll wearing Barbie clothes 😖

P.s. @thx4supportingourfamily "moister than an oyster" 😂 can't wait to use that one 😆
I agree! Other than the inappropriateness of the outfit, from the front it didn't look too bad, figure wise, but when she turned!!! Omg!
Edited because I felt bad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
8 pages from 4:30pm onwards to catch up on! Looking forward to finding out whatever has caused the commotion 😍

ETA: LOL! Nothing to add because it’s all been said.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That side shot as she waddles away is sad isn't it. I almost can't even laugh at that point anymore because I'm like this witch is cooked, isn't she 🤦‍♀️

Nardz on the blower to Bec Judd right now
20220301_214327.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
That outfit 🤮🤮🤮she can’t look in the mirror and think that looks appropriate. I have no words it really is that awful. I know we have all said this before I really hope the kids are distanced from her cos poor Sage when he is in highschool!

Reactions: 7
My understanding of pleather is plastic leather 🤮🤮not vegan leather! It’s every bit as sweaty and gross as it sounds too!

Reactions: 9
I think that’s just as trashy as what EL is wearing tbh what’s the difference between EL flashing her bra and Em flashing her undies?
I totally disagree.. I think Em has pulled off what Emmy couldn’t. You can show your underwear without looking trashy. As per usual, Emmy is bursting out of her outfit like a pre-boiled sausage. THAT is trashy.
You can smell her desperation to be noticed a mile away.. or is that just her marinating in the pleather and faux fur in 80% humidity? Either way, she is on the nose tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also she can’t say she doesn’t have an active rash when she bloody showed us all on her stories. Don’t use public pools and float pods if you have an active rash. Even more so when it’s been ongoing for weeks, it’s sore and itchy, and you don’t know where the F you got it from or what caused it. Definitely will not be going to that float place. Disgusting.

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker, first time poster here!
I am dying to comment on her stomach. I'm a surgical nurse and it doesn't look right at all. It should not still be swollen, so it isn't, the shape is strange. She would've been better off to lose weight the old fashioned way first and then had surgery after a 20 to 30kg weight drop. She seems to have lost her way drastically since her split.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.