Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The red carpet stuff at these premiers is the worst cringe. The hand on the hip pose like she's a Hollywood star is priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m late to the party today. Yo yo yo this mumma had a meeting or 3 - and I started at 8 this morning (no it’s not Chompers). That float tank - bloody hell put some kerosene in it, light a match and watch it explode to never be used again (got to think of the general public). I love a float myself - but only the first appointment for the day. Even though the tanks are given a good swirl after each use I prefer to be first up. She definitely shouldn’t be doing a float if she has any broken or grazed skin as it’s very unhygienic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
*EmmyLou walks downstairs*
“Yo yo Sagey! You ready to take this hot single mama out to the Batman premier?”
“Errr about that. I’ve decided that it’s a school night, so I should probably just go to dad’s instead. Have a quiet night in, bleach my eyes, go to bed early…”
“Oh well, more Cheezels for me!”
Scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
on a serious note, what is she actually doing with her life? Movie premieres don’t pay as far as I’m aware. She’s not going to the warehouse to work. She has the most flexible schedule, she could be running a reading group every day in Vida’s class. She just fucks about going for walks and eating cheezels. Who goes for a mid afternoon float or sauna? Her self absorption is disgusting.

Reactions: 23
OH DEAR LORD!! That outfit is something…
And then the poor PR lady just trying to get a quick snap and Emmy offering her services; “you want a video, I’ll do a video for you” giggle giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She wears her skirts below her belly which really accentuates the beach ball shape.

Reactions: 8
The way her jaw is swinging looks like she has dropped a pinga or had a few lines. Her behaviour is really erratic more so lately. What work is she actually doing. There is no stability with the kids. Something is up

Reactions: 13
The way her jaw is swinging looks like she has dropped a pinga or had a few lines. Her behaviour is really erratic more so lately. What work is she actually doing. There is no stability with the kids. Something is up
Yea it seems like ALove has custody and she visits them??

Reactions: 19
Her poor neighbours thinking this crazy cow at her photo shoot in the middle of the street. It’s not you like in the middle of a country town that 1 car passes every few hours you in the middle of the city with 5 million other people.

Guessing these are her new tinder/bumble/PoF etc. Come at get it boy! Who can resist?

Edit: she had used the hashtag invited on her wall. No paid promo or ad.

The body suit is $150.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yo yo!! All new wiki for our girl. Should be like Emmylou 101. Background, highlights, lies…all the good stuff. I don’t feel qualified to add to it, but I think it will be useful 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously what the actual f***!!!!!! I don't even know what to say about that get up!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.