Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewww she'll have to peel herself off the seat when the movie's over

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Omg when I saw that outfit I actually gasped! It’s SO bad. I think she needs to stop wearing her bras as outerwear and also her undies! Even if she just added a singlet under that bodysuit it would have improved it. My daughter would die of embarrassment if I was wearing a bra like that out in public and she’s 5! 🥴 ( ELL and I are the same age)

Reactions: 13
Oh god, oh god, I cannot stop laughing 😂😂 Nadia and I are friends. Yeah I’m sure you’re over there racking up with her. The outfit ba ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That outfit is ridiculous. I’m not sure why she insists on pulling her skirts and pants down below her belly, it only makes her look worse. It’s way too hot and humid in Melbourne tonight for the fur coat too. I do like the bodysuit but think a black singlet underneath would have been much better than the bra.
Her fungas would be loving all the synthetic fabric, moisture and humidity 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yo yo yo mama is on the prowl! All dollied up to munch on a party bag of cheezels in the dark by herself. The life of a star!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god, oh god, I cannot stop laughing 😂😂 Nadia and I are friends. Yeah I’m sure you’re over there racking up with her. The outfit ba ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ahhhh that’s why the cheezels got the munchies EL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.