Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine all the Cheezels she eats a week. Now she has enough package to make an outfit that covers her.

I hope tonight at the premiere she dresses like her idol the cheezel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am an actual executive & mother of 3… I only wish I had time to pop off for a sauna after school drop off to squeeze a zit… I really hope she didn’t squeeze it in the sauna like it sounded.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I guess another night with the kids for Alove? If Sage is lucky, he may have got an invite. Alove should have kept the house and Emmylou the apartment 🥴

Reactions: 13
Hey EL 1kg cheezels $7.98 at Costco this week 😉 two 500g party bags we know you don’t like the box 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She seems to have a lot of pimples that pop up for someone in her age. She talks about pimples near monthly and just enjoys describing the intricacies of pimple popping. Wonder if it’s her diet? Asking for a friend. 😜

We know she is uneducated and crass ;
it’s obvious. Explains why she is friendless if this is her level of conversation.If it’s not period talk, gunt removal talk, lou lou jar talk , dandruff, rash ringworm , thrush then she really has no social norm conversations.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I dont really like commenting on her body, its her personality that I love to witch about.BUT , how does one spend nearly $30000 in past 6 months alone on her body, and look like she does.She looks worse..and if as some suspect, she is going to collab with a weightloss company- then its just further proof the world we live in now is so fucked!
Cheese Fog?..more like Cheese bog? Never heard of it.

Reactions: 15
Never heard of ‘cheese fog’ before. So I googled it and this is what I got.

Don’t what what cheese fog lazylou was going on about.
She put it badly, but cheese can make some people tired and sluggish

She seems to have a lot of pimples that pop up for someone in her age. She talks about pimples near monthly and just enjoys describing the intricacies of pimple popping. Wonder if it’s her diet? Asking for a friend. 😜
Her obesity maybe affecting her hormones? She could be heading into early peri menopause?

Reactions: 3
So does she text Leah every morning to tell her where to meet her? I know confidence is contagious but I am astounded by the level of confidence it would take to pay someone to film you walking out of a public pool as you chat about your newest pimple.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So does she text Leah every morning to tell her where to meet her? I know confidence is contagious but I am astounded by the level of confidence it would take to pay someone to film you walking out of a public pool as you chat about your newest pimple.
This reminds me of my 5 year old updating me on every tiny scratch/graze she gets at school then telling me daily how they are healing 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.