Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone point out to me where the 10kgs has supposedly come from?
I just don't see it and we all see plenty of her. 🙈

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why she got the gunt lopped off before losing weight it makes no sense.

Reactions: 11
I don’t get why she got the gunt lopped off before losing weight it makes no sense.
I just don't understand why a medical professional would actually perform the surgery in the first place, its truly unbelievable

Reactions: 10
Think it’s the gunt that her doctor lopped off. The gunt fat looks about 10kgs worth! ☹
Do you think he stitched it on to make an upper gunt because so looked much better before.
Maybe the stitches are a bit tight.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do the float tanks get emptied and cleaned after every use?
A quick google

‘The saline solution does not support parasitic, fungal or bacterial life in the water. Float Therapy is extremely sanitary. Guests are required to shower before entering the float room. The water is run through a water filtration system extensively between each client including passing through a UV light. The water is tested by our qualified staff and is also tested by the Health Department on a regular basis.’

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Also just dropping in that Nadia Bartel is her friend. Maybe she was her dinner date on Sunday night 😂😂

A casual 'yo yo Nadia' dropped in there as well 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What in God's name? Funny how I have never seen her in the company as her friend Nadia Bartel.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she was in the sauna in this bleeping crop top and now she's swanning around in it afterwards letting her rash fester underneath.
Get some basic hygiene you grot.

Cheese fog? Lol yeah righto ok no worries dickeahd.

Also just dropping in that Nadia Bartel is her friend. Maybe she was her dinner date on Sunday night 😂😂

A casual 'yo yo Nadia' dropped in there as well 🤦🏼‍♀️
Fuckkkkkk. Nadia would be filthy at this! I would not want this fungal mess to be a walking advertisement for my line. Yo yo.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So how fast did we all run to Tattle after seeing that? It’s all so bad. There is nothing about her look that isn’t a dumpster fire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.