Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before and after. I’ve lost weight in my face guyyys.
Okay. We believe you.
The only difference is in the ad she looks stoned and like she’s been crying for three days, today she doesn’t. Still the same puffy EmmyLou.

I think she’ll cool it on going live lately because she won’t want to answer Sue Lyn or Aaron questions, or talk about where her kids are. Her followers will be like vultures circling to get the goss and she’ll be furious if she can’t pin the hate or drama on these threads. She’s so obviously been told to pull her head in when it comes to the kids, I’m sure Aaron is well aware of these threads and what’s said in them about EmmyLou’s posting and parenting fails.

I wonder if the kids are with Aaron more now because Leah doesn’t want to babysit anymore. I’m almost sure she rocked up at the house to get the kids ready for school while EmmyLou waddles the streets.

Reactions: 10
As a proud Tasmanian, she is butchering the pronunciation of Tassal. If you are going to earn a quick buck from a company, at least learn how to say the company name correctly 🤦🏻‍♀️
It's because she has a cultural background. How dare you go after her!

OR she is a dopey lazy uneducated dimwit.

Love how she goes on about eating protein 'steak, chicken oh and Salmon' stupid duck literally just put a PAID PROMO up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's because she has a cultural background. How dare you go after her!
I cringed so badly yesterday when she said to the lash tech something along the lines of “you’re so sneaky, it’s because you’re Vietnamese”. I guess it’s okay because she’s half Vietnamese 🥴🥴🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yo yo yo mumma’s it’s steak & salad, steak & salad, chicken & salad * paid promotion - Salmon burgers * steak & salad 🥗🥩✌

What I love about all these movies she watches is that we never get a run down of the movie like is it worth watching? New segment - At the movies with Emmy Lou she can rate in popcorn boxes 🍿🍿🍿🎥 I’ll expect an extra discount off Zoe Moss thanx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t she trying to spriuk her content creating and marketing skills a while ago. She has THE worst reels of any influencer. They’re clunky, not entertaining and she really does look stoned/like she’s been crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasn’t she trying to spriuk her content creating and marketing skills a while ago. She has THE worst reels of any influencer. They’re clunky, not entertaining and she really does look stoned/like she’s been crying.
Yeah, she was going into direct competition with Shaw Media!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whatever happened to the acting classes? I reckon Lola Berry was the influence behind that swell idea as she's doing them in LA. Lola acknowledged Loopy in her latest book and put in one of her quotes. Apparently they met when Lola had a juice bar in South Melbourne years ago. She's even had the Loop on her podcast. I find it strange she never mentions Lola. Hang on .....3...2...1

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whatever happened to the acting classes? I reckon Lola Berry was the influence behind that swell idea as she's doing them in LA. Lola acknowledged Loopy in her latest book and put in one of her quotes. Apparently they met when Lola had a juice bar in South Melbourne years ago. She's even had the Loop on her podcast. I find it strange she never mentions Lola. Hang on .....3...2...1
In the past she has mentioned Lola a few times. Even has her on stories

Reactions: 1
When you have salad once for lunch… accurate 🥗🥒 🗣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know who is shifter lazylou or Carole baskin.

For people who don’t know who Carole is (consider yourself lucky). Rumour has it she killed her first husband and fed him to the tigers. Her husband is missing and know one knows where for like 20 years. She became rich as she kept all his money.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know who is shifter lazylou or Carole baskin.

For people who don’t know who Carole is (consider yourself lucky). Rumour has it she killed her first husband and fed him to the tigers. Her husband is missing and know one knows where for like 20 years. She became rich as she kept all his money.
063A8304-9D8D-4176-A7CC-43FEA7556CBB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.