Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed @avex it's so incredibly sad. She has three beautiful little people who love her and who need her, and she's thrown them and their father under the bus to chase a dream that we all saw long ago was never coming true. If her mother and siblings truly love her, now is the time to administer some tough love and tell her to abandon this ridiculous business of fame and grow up.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Assuming that Aaron does have primary custody based on how little we've seen of the kids lately, how absolutely devastating for them that their mother has chosen to chase fame over spending time with them. I can't get over how deluded that is. There was a week back in January when she had the kids but got multiple last-minute invites to things and had to dump the kids on Aaron, but her nights have been pretty empty since then.

Are you going to abandon this username and start a new one now? 👀
We 👏 can 👏 always 👏 tell 👏
I agree.
Why can't she have a regular 9-5 job in some field she likes even full time and so her reels/walks whatever she does for content (not much) when home? She does so little she could easily hve a regular 3-4 days a week job with structure and for her "creative" work on weekends and evenings.. plenty of other "infliencers" have other jobs!

Reactions: 11
Sod off! Your opinions are not any more valid than mine. Nor is mine. You don’t like what I comment don’t read. Simple. There are some comments I don’t agree with but I choose to move on. Seems like you are butt hurt.

ZM has not had a pop up since December. Hams have not been fighting over stock in store has not helped either.
Can we stop coming after people on this forum?! It's weird

Reactions: 9
Agreed @avex it's so incredibly sad. She has three beautiful little people who love her and who need her, and she's thrown them and their father under the bus to chase a dream that we all saw long ago was never coming true. If her mother and siblings truly love her, now is the time to administer some tough love and tell her to abandon this ridiculous business of fame and grow up.
Maybe SL has said something hence the silence. Maybe they have tried before and it causes division and they miss out on seeing the kids. EmmyLou is old enough to figure it out herself I know it’s hard to fathom but maybe she’s actually not cut out to be a mum some women aren’t. It may be a better relationship if she’s not the primary career tbt from any reels I’ve seen the real warmth for the kids has always come from dad and EL herself has mentioned that she’d had to call him on occasions when one of the kids was having a meltdown

Reactions: 8
So she suddenly has a ‘friend’ that takes an evening walk with her and then at the drop of a hat decide to pop into Pub at the last minute for a steak dinner? Nup. Me thinks Lazylou is telling porkies. Likely she sat at The Graham by her lonesome eating her half a steak.
I also thought this until I realised she cannot stand her own company so if she was alone she'd have had her head in her phone talking to her community about you know just um you know half a steak and um you know some oysters.

OR and this is very conspiracy theorists of me. She's there alone like we think and filming stories that she'll then post another night when she's just on the couch.

Reactions: 4
Actually @OhMyLou I completely agree that some women aren't capable of being mothers, and I truly believe in this case the kids are in much better hands with their father. In the snippets we have seen of him, he is nurturing and present and protective. I just think it's sad that she knowingly pushed those 4 people away to pursue a pipedream. I'm not sure she can figure it out on her own though, she seems too far invested in this fantasy life to face reality. If this was a member of my family, I'd be advocating for inpatient psychiatric treatment and remove her from handling public social media accounts. I don't even know if that's possible, but I think her reliance on social media is hugely troubling.

• Heart
Fair enough. He seems like a pretty private person. His interactions online seem like he would much rather not be shown!
I know, right? Which makes alllllll of her life choices even more unconscionable. If she was single with no kids, fine. But if my partner wanted privacy and chose to have no real digital footprint, I would have to respect that, not publish every inch of our house, life, holidays, meals, arguments etc. to an audience of 100,000+ people (plus the non-following lurkers!).

Really, really hard to feel sympathy for her. I get the feeling she now realises that, without Aaron & the kids, her content/life is deeply uninspired and, quite frankly, dull.

Reactions: 10
Maybe Aaron has been for family court or whatever it’s called in Victoria. Maybe SL has been called as a witness? Maybe SL is now seeing the real Emmylou. But that will mean no free holiday to Queensland. Who knows!

I agree with everyone who has said it’s time she abandons this dream of fame and gets on with her life. She isn’t an inspirational person or even anything special. Fame chasing in your mid 40s is just a joke. Why on earth she has put her kids second to chasing a ridiculous dream I will never understand as a mother. She clearly doesn’t know how to be a parent which is also very sad. Emmylou we all know you read here but instead of laughing this off or trolling everyone with crops tops and cheezles please go and get yourself some help!! You might not think you need it but you do!

Reactions: 14
I think she's going through a mid-life crisis ... she seems so miserable and a bit manic.

If she's going to continue down the influencer path then she needs to pick one thing and focus on that - at the moment, she's just all over the show.

She seems to like cooking - why not set up a You Tube channel, build a following and then try to get a sponsor onboard to turn it into a cooking/travel venture?

I feel sad for her kids, for her ex, and for her ... she seems to be chasing this "ideal" life that probably doesn't really exist ... she needs to work on finding inner peace and happiness (which won't come from getting plastic surgery or expensive skin treatments that don't work); everything else will fall into place after that. She won't get this time back with her kids, and they'll grow up fast.

I saw a picture of Nadia Bartel in the Daily Mail yesterday and she looked fed up and miserable too ... this influencer gig seems like it takes its toll.

I feel like she’s much less manic, much more depressed this week. She’s lost her jaw swinging, crazy eyes and has dopey, sad eyes and just rambled and mumbles her words. She’s a wild ride.

Reactions: 1
It's clear as day that she doesn't need noom, journalling, multiple fat camps, surgery, eating slow (or fast, depending on the day), long walks, short walks to closed coffee shops, steak and salad and a cheeky wine, she need a psych asap. Her life is falling around her, and she thinks buying ill fitting clothes is a great idea.

• Heart
It's clear as day that she doesn't need noom, journalling, multiple fat camps, surgery, eating slow (or fast, depending on the day), long walks, short walks to closed coffee shops, steak and salad and a cheeky wine, she need a psych asap. Her life is falling around her, and she thinks buying ill fitting clothes is a great idea.
Its pretty sad to see her now compared to the "bossy" lady on her show that i just watched yesterday. She was a nufty but she seemed determined and also like she had drive.
She still didnt give a duck about her kids or partner bc she kept leaving them but she looked like she was striving for her career at least.

Now she looks unkempt all the time. I think the we are seeing her stages of grief from her break up. I think the dinners and WA trip were the bargaining stage and now the penultimate depression stage. Hence posting that facebook mem of alove from 2014 saying she was hit with a left hook.
Hopefully for her/her kids the acceptance comes soon.

Will lazylou have another weekend with ‘the children’?

Only 15 people comment on the salmon burger. Two comments were hidden. One comment from Tassal.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.