Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyssss! Who was it here that mentioned her salmon collab the other day 😂😂😂
Far out she is on tattle more than us.

Also is this the reel she filmed "ages ago" where her face is meant to be bigger? Hate to break it to you love but no, no its not. You're as rotund now as you were whenever you filmed this!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
This behemoth is knackered after two walks. Right. Likely did zero housekeeping, zero paid employment just fluffed her hair and put deodorant onto dirty unwashed armpits. She looks a mess.
How does her hair look so terrible? She gets it done ALL the time

Reactions: 7
Emmy “I eat three steaks a day” Lou shilling for salmon again. She knew the ad was coming, can’t even half pretend that she actually eats it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also did she say pronounce Wittners as Witness 😂

I would not go referring to your premier outfit from the other night Darls, you literally looked like something Batman burped up.....

If she is she needs to do a collab for a bra fitting with Mrs Slocombe......

I'm not sure how many are old enough to get that reference😂
🙋‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I get it.

And why is she obsessed with wraps all of a sudden. Is this advice from the fat farm along with the journalling??

I must eat wraps
I must eat wraps
I must eat wraps
I must eat wraps and CHEEZELS

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How does her hair look so terrible? She gets it done ALL the time
I've said it before but... I've never seen someone spend SO much time and money on their appearance, yet look SO bad all the time
She just looks so unkempt (and dirty-which we know she is because showering is something that should be done more than once or twice a week).
And just because the dress is "cheap and cheerful" Lazylou, you could still iron it.
But I guess you're just too exhausted from doing who the duck knows, because no one here can figure out what exactly it is you do all day.
Maybe you need to step back from the Duromine for a bit and you'd get some sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Fat camp 1 and fat camp 2 must have been quite different. She came back in January doing bootcamps and drilling the kids in the front yard. Post-fat camp 2 and she’s (allegedly) walking for like four hours a day 🤨

Reactions: 12
As a proud Tasmanian, she is butchering the pronunciation of Tassal. If you are going to earn a quick buck from a company, at least learn how to say the company name correctly 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
As a proud Tasmanian, she is butchering the pronunciation of Tassal. If you are going to earn a quick buck from a company, at least learn how to say the company correctly 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wasn't listening to her but it's a combination of TASmania and SALmon so the TAS part should be pronounced as though you were going to say Tasmania?

Reactions: 2
I am curious what happened with SL. She was everywhere before Christmas. I think we’ve seen her twice since then? EL blamed covid and then school holidays for being her absent over Christmas, but she’s not really been seen since then. Did she get a real job?

Reactions: 14
I wasn't listening to her but it's a combination of TASmania and SALmon so the TAS part should be pronounced as though you were going to say Tasmania?
So she is pronouncing it tas-sal but it’s tass-al. (I am not explaining this well that all!!!) she is over pronouncing it. No doubt to make herself sound posh…

Reactions: 3
She has been eating steaks, salads, wraps and cheezels if you believe the bush pig. You would think eat salmon once in a while. Nope, only eats Tassal if there is a pay check.

Why do you do something productive with your time like being summoned to jury duty for months and months? No Instagram or stories. Cannot film in the courtroom

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
These stupid wrap videos. How can she think that is compelling content for anyone except this crew here? And mayonnaise. Add lemon, or herbs. Not mayo. 🙄

And scoffing dinner in the car is ok on a road trip but not a valid option during school terms. She could also get takeaway from so many places on Bay Street. Healthy options.

And do companies not check their influencers ? Tassal. She is not a good brand ambassador.
Ugh.

Reactions: 4
So she is pronouncing it tas-sal but it’s tass-al. (I am not explaining this well that all!!!) she is over pronouncing it. No doubt to make herself sound posh…
She is actually missing out the TAS part (which is quite important) and pronounces it T-SAL which really grinds my gears!!

Reactions: 2
I am curious what happened with SL. She was everywhere before Christmas. I think we’ve seen her twice since then? EL blamed covid and then school holidays for being her absent over Christmas, but she’s not really been seen since then. Did she get a real job?
My guess is Zoe Moss is sinking and she’s been told to look for a real job. EmmyLou referred to her as her employee quite a few times so I’m sure she was on the ZM payroll. I thought she’d keep her around as her EA but she must like borrowing Leah’s handbags and slides.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.