Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the difference in the video from then to now that she referred to was how much more pigmentation she has now compared to then... cause it sefinitley hasn't got much smaller đŸ˜” thanks lightstim.

Reactions: 9
I cringed so badly yesterday when she said to the lash tech something along the lines of “you’re so sneaky, it’s because you’re Vietnamese”. I guess it’s okay because she’s half Vietnamese đŸ„ŽđŸ„ŽđŸ„Ž
Has she heard if casual racism 🙄

Reactions: 4
Consider yourself lucky that you don’t know anything about Carole or Joe Exotic. I watched S1 when Australia was put into lockdown. S2 was release last year. Not so great. S1 has me going WTF every 5 seconds. Need to listen to the podcast and watch the new show. Super shady real life characters.

Carole’s catchphrase and she always wears animal prints. Often clashing.

The sardines quote is a direct quote from her.

There are so many memes about this shifty and shady woman. I will put her in the same category as lazylou.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is it just me or did her bra disappear sometime during today's walk with the dress? One moment it's clearly visible and in the next slide it's gone. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or did her bra disappear sometime during today's walk with the dress? One moment it's clearly visible and in the next slide it's gone. 😳
Haha I didn’t look that closely. I think like everything else, she wears really poorly fitted bras that do nothing for her shape so sometimes it probably looks like she’s not wearing one. I hope 😂

Reactions: 3
I swear watching her she’s completely given up. There was a time a few months back she was doing stories for Zoe Moss full of transitions that would’ve taken thought, pre-planning, editing before posting - professional social media sort of things. They were happening daily. Now it’s bizarre non sequitur rambling while walking. Yesterday’s “what was I going to tell you? There’s something I wanted to say. What was it??” was so unbelievably unnecessary. Why doesn’t she write bullet points of what she wants to cover, and then do stories in a somewhat professional way, concisely speaking about what she thinks her audience wants to see/what she needs to cover for paid partnerships etc? It’s all so messy and haphazard at the moment and like someone said a few pages back, looks like she’s using Insta for the social interaction in lieu of having any actual friends. I think the ‘friend’ she has meals with might be a social worker or mental health advocate and that she’s getting supervised access with ‘the children’. Haven’t seen her solo parent for a quite awhile

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I swear watching her she’s completely given up. There was a time a few months back she was doing stories for Zoe Moss full of transitions that would’ve taken thought, pre-planning, editing before posting - professional social media sort of things. They were happening daily. Now it’s bizarre non sequitur rambling while walking. Yesterday’s “what was I going to tell you? There’s something I wanted to say. What was it??” was so unbelievably unnecessary. Why doesn’t she write bullet points of what she wants to cover, and then do stories in a somewhat professional way, concisely speaking about what she thinks her audience wants to see/what she needs to cover for paid partnerships etc? It’s all so messy and haphazard at the moment and like someone said a few pages back, looks like she’s using Insta for the social interaction in lieu of having any actual friends. I think the ‘friend’ she has meals with might be a social worker or mental health advocate and that she’s getting supervised access with ‘the children’. Haven’t seen her solo parent for a quite awhile
I agree with the care factor - it's completely gone. As evidenced by the same dresses worn multiple times in a week, that her PA/EA literally does nothing but film her doing nothing and the swearing seems to have kicked up a notch too.

As for the access visits, I think the kids did a few months of living with both parents and then were given a choice of where to live. Or they got sick of Mum palming them off whenever she had them, so the QLD trip was a last hurrah before they went to Dad pretty much full-time.

She won't go live for a long time - all questions would be about the kids and routines and she doesn't know the answers. She's needing the interaction of a live, based on the way she's speaking to her phone instead of actual people.

Reactions: 10
I agree something isn’t right. I actually felt for her a bit yesterday. She seemed to be struggling to stay focused and was visibly effected. The fact that she isn’t doing anything except wondering around Port Melbourne hints that she is losing it. The friend thing is weird. She is usually a little nuts but this seems different at the moment

Reactions: 6
Consider yourself lucky that you don’t know anything about Carole or Joe Exotic. I watched S1 when Australia was put into lockdown. S2 was release last year. Not so great. S1 has me going WTF every 5 seconds. Need to listen to the podcast and watch the new show. Super shady real life characters.

Carole’s catchphrase and she always wears animal prints. Often clashing.

The sardines quote is a direct quote from her.

There are so many memes about this shifty and shady woman. I will put her in the same category as lazylou.
Everyone knows who Carole Baskin is. As usual, you’ve just taken it too far.

Reactions: 20
I agree something isn’t right. I actually felt for her a bit yesterday. She seemed to be struggling to stay focused and was visibly effected. The fact that she isn’t doing anything except wondering around Port Melbourne hints that she is losing it. The friend thing is weird. She is usually a little nuts but this seems different at the moment
If it were anyone else I would feel a bit sorry for them, but when it comes to emmylou I have zero empathy. Everything she is going through right now is 100% her own doing, yet she probably doesn't even realise that. She'll never change and if by chance she does change, the damage has been done. Such a stupid, selfish woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All of the above, so spot on đŸ‘ŒđŸŒ
As mentioned, all she does at the moment is wander around Port Melb, talking to herself into her phone, or have Leah film her.
There is literally no substance or base to her content.
If she wants to record her 45686th fitness journey...ok, but has she parked everything else to lose some weight?
She is so, so deluded about her "celebrity" status.
We've hardly seen her at the warehouse for weeks, so its clearly being sublet ATM.
*incoming warehouse content* 😂

There's no lives, no TV shows, no presenting/hosting gigs, not even a cheese platter at Bunnings these days.
Not sure slithering around in front of a media wall at Batman in your pleather skirt counts.

This latest "journey" is just another thing she can notch up as a career......
"Spiritual journal writing, steak and salad wrap eating, 2 short and 1 long walk a day, tits flopping out of your ugly dress, scratching your crotch, witchy poo hair, rash infested Guru. Bought to you with sex eyes and a pointed finger down the camera in the middle of a suburban street in a hookers outfit."

Inspiring đŸ„Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #11 Spiraling straight into a steak wrap with her invisible "friend"..........

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So she suddenly has a ‘friend’ that takes an evening walk with her and then at the drop of a hat decide to pop into Pub at the last minute for a steak dinner? Nup. Me thinks Lazylou is telling porkies. Likely she sat at The Graham by her lonesome eating her half a steak.

Reactions: 10
I do not think ZM is dead. Recently it was mentioned that there was a meeting for winter stock. Maybe they over ordered and people have not brought ZM to the extent she expected.

The last two years people have re-evaluated if they went to spend money on crap. People are saving and others have lost their jobs. Maybe others want quality over fast fashion.
Everyone knows who Carole Baskin is. As usual, you’ve just taken it too far.
I am not calling lazylou a murder. I am putting her in the same basket at Carole both are shifty, shady people with hidden agendas. Both are two faced. Pretending to be nice and lovable to their fans but behind cameras and without followers they are different people.

Reactions: 3
people have not brought ZM to the extent she expected.

The last two years people have re-evaluated if they went to spend money on crap. People are saving and others have lost their jobs. Maybe others want quality over fast fashion.
This is a very good point. I think she did expect that people would unquestioningly buy her overpriced garments but for the reasons you've stated they haven't and it's left her reeling. Alongside all the other things going wrong in her life, this is surely another big blow and she is clearly struggling to understand what to do next. But like @AJAYA I struggle to find any sympathy for her.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion

Emmylou Loves - walking around Port Melb, f@*k the coffee shop is shut! LEAH!! Get me the emergency cheezels!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think much like every other business, she’s got supply chain issues as a result of manufacturing slow down in China. So she’s got nothing to flog. Zoe Moss probably only works on EL fans excitedly buying her trash shortly after she promotes it hard - I can’t imagine them visiting the website months after a drop as a brand they’re loyal to and always buy from. So the 40% off is just a hope to move on that excess stock they’ve had sitting around for months that never sold in the initial window of EL-fan frenzy. No doubt when some new tit arrives she’ll be back claiming every item is gorgeous and bewdiful and not knowing what the name of the item is but needing to tell us she could size down.

Meanwhile, this face literally uttered the words that the light stim “reduced the appearance of fine lines.” Maaaaaate. What?!? It’s almost impressive for someone that plump to have such serious forehead wrinkles!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.