Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And can move so seamlessly from talking about to the other. Her bleeping massacre of a period, obviously a perfect segue into Officeworks. It’s not real and relatable, it’s unprofessional and inappropriate.
Gotta get everything in to the 8 mins!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From showing us her rash straight into talking uploading her paid content. I'm sure officeworks loves being mentioned in the same breath as her rash.

Wowser. Emmy needs to create some space between recording and uploading. Pause, and think about what truly needs to be online.

And freaking untuck the crop top when it rolls up over itself. Isn't it uncomfortable? It just does not fit. Wear crop tops, I don't care! But presuming it's 'gifted' at least do the Brand some courtesy and wear it correctly so people want to buy it. All I see is it cutting into her back roll....I want something comfortable and well fitting . Automatic pass on tullylou!

Reactions: 5
And freaking untuck the crop top when it rolls up over itself. Isn't it uncomfortable? It just does not fit. Wear crop tops, I don't care! But presuming it's 'gifted' at least do the Brand some courtesy and wear it correctly so people want to buy it. All I see is it cutting into her back roll....I want something comfortable and well fitting . Automatic pass on tullylou!
When you have back fat this is so common even on correctly fitted bras - it is uncomfortable but being that she has been chubby for a long time (me too!) she is probably used to it. Going up a size probably wont help, it just is what it is.

Reactions: 2
When you have back fat this is so common even on correctly fitted bras - it is uncomfortable but being that she has been chubby for a long time (me too!) she is probably used to it. Going up a size probably wont help, it just is what it is.
I have the back fat too! I buy and wear styles that support and fit and let me tuck things in etc. They exist!

Reactions: 2
I’m excited to see these reels. It did not look like good filming conditions at all. Emmylou looked like she was about to be blown away, but she’s still banging on about how it was so bewdiful. I’m sure that ill fitting crop top will look great. It’s sort of okay at the front, but then you see it getting swallowed up at the sides and back 🤦🏻‍♀️.

I guess people like that she keeps it real? But wow that was a lot of personal information today. The rash talk was bad enough without her actually showing it. I don’t mind normalising talking about periods or whatever, but that was just crass. All of that mixed in with discussing promo work, I bet the brand is thrilled!
Is she keeping it real though?
It's pretty obvious that trying every trick in the book to change her weight and body shape and squeezing into clothes and brands that don't fit her is a far cry from #confidenceiscontagious and she needs to pick a lane. She is a walking talking contradiction and making a fool of herself.
I dont know about anyone else but I generally refrain from discussing my periods and fungal rash, so I think sharing with the tribe is gross and nothing more than an attention seeking cry for help.
Maybe she could Lightstim the rash....bet it will help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
From showing us her rash straight into talking uploading her paid content. I'm sure officeworks loves being mentioned in the same breath as her rash.

Wowser. Emmy needs to create some space between recording and uploading. Pause, and think about what truly needs to be online.

I’m more than half of emmyloo size and crop workout tops is a no no for me. They a bloody hard to pull over and take off. Getting ready after a hot shower in the morning heading to gym crops just don’t glide over warm skin. It’s uncomfortable. She makes it look even more so.

If she wants to troll the Tattlers - good onya Lazylou. Wear your confidence is guntagious crops . The smaller the better. Be you. Do you. But end of day you are unhealthy. So giggle, giggle away and troll us all you like.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I have the back fat too! I buy and wear styles that support and fit and let me tuck things in etc. They exist!
Yes exactly! I’m not thin, but I have crop tops (I wear them for exercise at home or under clothes, relax crop top haters 😅) and they don’t fit like that. Nor do my bras! She needs to find styles that are suited to her body shape.

Is she keeping it real though?
I have no idea. I assume it’s what her tribe thinks 🤣

Reactions: 5
I agree @MsTxx that she does indeed look slim around the butt and hips. How much of that is due to the compression in those tights I'm not sure. A positive: the blue looks beautiful against her skin tone. The rest though...sheesh, what an absolute car crash. Say what you like about every single other influencer out there - EL is the only one crass enough to show us the ringworm in her armpits. What a classless, disgusting fool.

Another thing that struck me was that she doesn't want to leave the protein powder with green tea in the house because of the kids. Firstly, kids really shouldn't be drinking protein shakes anyway in my opinion. And secondly, green tea is very low in caffeine. She is just so ignorant and stupid, it's really grinding my gears today. Another thought I had was that she is obviously quite proud of her Vietnamese heritage (or at least happy enough to make money off it with her dubious Asian inspired recipes) so why hasn't she mentioned Lunar New Year? I would have thought that would be a custom for her growing up. Why not take the kids into Chinatown, when she is so close and really celebrate that heritage? Our family isn't Asian but we love attending and soaking up their culture. She's such a phony.
If she mentions Lunar New Year, mark your EL Reads Tattle bingo card!

Reactions: 17
I didn't think it was possible for her to become more unprofessional and inappropriate?? She is definitely on the drugs again.How these brands pay her to denigrate their products is just insane.I am adding up all the companies I now will boycott.Garnier is crap anyway..but Warner Music and Officeworks..wtf!! The world is going crazy, and I just want it to make sense.

Reactions: 7
Hey Lounatic
Instead of being paid to promote The Smith Family work tirelessly for kids in need why didn’t you tell ASICS to gift the shoes to TSM on your behalf?
You spend thousands upon thousands a year on yourself/your ego and have the money to spend on your kids. You choose yourself over them.

Reactions: 11
I’ve had to compose my thoughts before writing this, as I’m equal parts shocked/confused/sad/completely grossed out…

This woman needs more than extra strength fungal cream. She needs some composure. And some humility. She needs some friends. She needs an understanding of the digital footprint she’s leaving for herself and her children. She needs to spend some time understanding the industries she moves in and profits from (ie. having a meeting with Warner Music yesterday but then not knowing who Tones And I is, also running a fashion brand but not knowing the names of fabrics or dress styles). She needs to know that you can be relatable without being gross or divisive. She also needs a mentor or business coach. And she needs some proper goals. If one of her goals is to one day find true love again, she needs to turn this Tattle post into a checklist, starting with the fungal cream.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yo yo yo, Emmy, your youngest child is in primary school and I’m quite certain you haven’t breastfed for a while so it’s high time you packed the maternity shirts away!! No doubt it’s a total bargain she picked up at the Nike outlet ✌🏻✌🏻

How. bleeping. Embarrassing.
OHHHH I couldn’t work out why it was double layered like that. Of course 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’ve had to compose my thoughts before writing this, as I’m equal parts shocked/confused/sad/completely grossed out…

This woman needs more than extra strength fungal cream. She needs some composure. And some humility. She needs some friends. She needs an understanding of the digital footprint she’s leaving for herself and her children. She needs to spend some time understanding the industries she moves in and profits from (ie. having a meeting with Warner Music yesterday but then not knowing who Tones And I is, also running a fashion brand but not knowing the names of fabrics or dress styles). She needs to know that you can be relatable without being gross or divisive. She also needs a mentor or business coach. And she needs some proper goals. If one of her goals is to one day find true love again, she needs to turn this Tattle post into a checklist, starting with the fungal cream.
Agreed, she is doing so many different things. Instead of doing one or two things amazingly she chooses to do one hundred things poorly. As with a lot influencers if they were genuine they’d have a genuine audience.

I worry about the kids googling their parents as they get older and the impact it will have on them emotionally.

Reactions: 4

The sad thing is though, she doesn’t need to do any of the above. She’s making money and has relative notoriety which is all she’s concerned about. She doesn’t care about ethical business practices, or actually being good at anything - all she needs to do is declare she’s an expert and 200,000 people believe her. As utterly repulsive as she is, the fact that she’s able to make a career out of being a manic fool is a worse indictment on the average woman who does find something intriguing and aspirational or relatable about her; influencers only exist coz women are desperate to be influenced. Like there is not a single, logical reason as to why anybody would own 15 pairs of any kind of pyjamas, and yet scroll through a Cachia sales thread and it’s fool after fool excitedly declaring they just purchased their 18th pair! It’s genuinely tragic.

Reactions: 17
I gotta hand it to her, she’s brilliant at curing any imposter syndrome. I suppose that’s maybe part of the appeal… that any old bogan sod could, themselves too, be just some relentless ‘hustling’ away from a moderately-successful influencing career..

The standard of professionalism she displays is so, so low, that it makes me think these (big!) brands just don’t have the standards I’d assume they would. She is constantly mispronouncing words including brand names, giving the wrong name for products, seeming ignorant of and somewhat disengaged with both the individual products she promotes and the wider industries they are a part of.. but this morning’s breathless little segue from “real massacre tit” (speaking abt her period) to “oh and I’m gunna upload that reel for officeworks..” in the same sentence, uploaded in the SAME Instagram story WTF????

I literally cringed. Can you imagine being Officeworks marketing manager or whatever. My gosh

Reactions: 13
I’ve had to delete her. This is really unsettling. If any of her family or friends see this… get her help! This is becoming quite sad.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.