Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a snark but today's stories have me really disturbed. Now there's suspicions of diabetes.. what will it take Emmylou?! Will there ever be a time she gets help for her mental health? I think she lies to everyone and herself. I worry about the children.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
And sure, let’s just twirl and scrunch the $1299 piece of technicolour vomit up into a tight ball and chuck it back in the bag till she drags her munty armpits out of bed Sunday and puts it on with her red jocks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I think she is taking the Mid Summer Festival a little bit too seriously and thinks she is in the Sydney Mardi Gras parade
LazyLou is such a well known supporter of the LGBTIQ+ community and rights ...

[I need a rolling eyes emoji for the end of that comment!]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well.
I've come home from work, sat down, having a lovely glass of wine (in an actual proper wine glass, not a maccas promo cup) open up insta and I'm confronted with a fanny massacre, a crop top being eaten by human flesh and fungus pits....
Not to mention the conversation about her non tampon wearing self, choosing her period undies over a G-string.
I'll just need a moment.....
Me too.
I swear I smelt something really rank after watching her talk about her period undies full of a massacre and then the pièce de résistance, the frigging pukey underarms. Omg... 🤮 :sick: 🤮 :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Thank you I appreciate your thoughts at this time.

Also........ no one needs to see this show Emmy. It does not have to go on.
We do not need to see or share your gross times.
God bleeping help us all if she gets a decent case of haemorrhoids.
To my eye, that brown pigmentation under her arm looks like when people don't bathe properly - they just apply deodorant over the top of what's already there. I also wonder if she's used a rusty razor to get that rash. Good - and regular - hygiene is so important and doesn't cost a lot!

1643970511371.png

I think she is taking the Mid Summer Festival a little bit too seriously and thinks she is in the Sydney Mardi Gras parade
She just needs a tent and a blackboard:
1643970701635.png

Reactions: 3
Well this does look like her rash with the circles!
I'm still smelling something... :sick:
Screenshot_20220204-183551_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
And sure, let’s just twirl and scrunch the $1299 piece of technicolour vomit up into a tight ball and chuck it back in the bag till she drags her munty armpits out of bed Sunday and puts it on with her red jocks
Probably safer scrunched up in that bag then on some grubby surface in that house 🤢 Not that you would be able to see marks/stains on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Loving that we haven’t seen the sweet children with phone shoved in their faces for a few days now :)
Looks like she’s palmed them off to Alove tonight because she’s got such important work to do tomorrow! Must be so confusing for them getting passed around with no consistency at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Tully Lou reposted the photos of Emmy in the crop and not one photo shows the side where her flesh is literally eating it
They would know how bad that looks for them and have cleverly hidden it

Reactions: 6
Imagine you followed Emmylou a week or so ago for her Cool Cabanas giveaway. You think it’s all cute kids on the beach. Next minute, she’s flashing her fungus and talking about the massacre in her pants. She’s gotta lose some followers today, surely 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha you beat me to it. Wtffff is that. I know Camilla is expensive, but my god so they do some truly horrific stuff. She needs to be careful or our girl will find Brad Kearns trying to adopt her as his latest pet for his bird cage.

And yes, red undies and a crop top. Why does she always need to be in her undies!! I hope we don’t see her pad sticking out 🥴
This is bleeping horrible.. and With a beach balll red bikini underneath.. well not even the gays are going to love that! It's such a shame as I am eyeing off a nice dress in the pic.. and they have some nice things.. but.. some things only go up to a large which is a 12 in Camilla so just left with the bloody Mu mu's..why bother?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Everything about today was just a sad and over inflated (literally) cry for help. I echo the same sentiments as everyone else. If anyone reads this page that is actually close to her, she needs help.
the duro is causing too much mania. It’s a known side effect. She’s crashing late afternoon and starts to appear foggy and slurred. That tank top cannot have been comfy- just wear one that fits!

also So I don’t sound too sympathetic, just saw her new baileys add and the real dads reckon they will be right over. Nearly fell off my bed laughing at the thought of those two going to Emmy town and even crossing her thread hold or going through her gate.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.