Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK friends. Let’s finish Friday with a game. If EL is re-releasing a song with Warner music. Which song would it be? Share your thoughts….
My guess “I’m to sexy”
Over to you…..
“All by myself” - the Celine Dion version 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would a protein shake company pay her to promote their product? She doesn't eat well, isn't fit, squeezes herself into clothing 3 sizes to small, how does she align to these brands? It's so puzzling to me.
It's a one off #ad and not a program.
No weight loss company will touch her because she can't stick to anything for more than 5mins.

Why oh ehy would an active wear brand want their products to look ridiculous?

LL is trolling Tattle with the constant crop top chatter but still looks like a beach ball on legs. SL is surely taking the piss by saying she looks slimmer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my lord. These stories today… where do I begin!? What is happening??! What did I just watch?? 😂😂😂 Just no loopylu just NO!

• Haha
Someone the other day called her EmmyLoonatic and I think that should form part of the next thread title 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would a protein shake company pay her to promote their product? She doesn't eat well, isn't fit, squeezes herself into clothing 3 sizes to small, how does she align to these brands? It's so puzzling to me.
“Diversity”. Which is a good thing, but there’s way better people they could pay.

Reactions: 3
Down at the beach should have washed her pits in the salt water.....I cannot get that armpit image out of my head. That's not a rash that looks like wounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That rash looks looks like a fungal ringworm infection. The circles are are an obvious sign.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m excited to see these reels. It did not look like good filming conditions at all. Emmylou looked like she was about to be blown away, but she’s still banging on about how it was so bewdiful. I’m sure that ill fitting crop top will look great. It’s sort of okay at the front, but then you see it getting swallowed up at the sides and back 🤦🏻‍♀️.

I guess people like that she keeps it real? But wow that was a lot of personal information today. The rash talk was bad enough without her actually showing it. I don’t mind normalising talking about periods or whatever, but that was just crass. All of that mixed in with discussing promo work, I bet the brand is thrilled!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LL is trolling Tattle with the constant crop top chatter but still looks like a beach ball on legs. SL is surely taking the piss by saying she looks slimmer.
She's wearing compression activewear leggings so she thinks she's looking slimmer

“Diversity”. Which is a good thing, but there’s way better people they could pay.
I mean if it was someone who actually DID drink protein then I wouldn't find it odd, but we have never seen her drink, cook or talk about protein until today after she did a 'shoot' for them. She's done a complete 180 from the days of not wanting to be an influencer, or accepting freebies to flogging absolutely anything for a buck.

God.. so many things to say, so little time. I’m particularly triggered by the way she keeps snapping at the girl behind the camera for information or to add anything of value to her chaotic ramblings. And then when she can’t come up with anything, Emmy snaps at her again. You are the dancing monkey star of the show Emmyloo, since when did Leah need to feed you lines?

Reactions: 9
Oh my lord. These stories today… where do I begin!? What is happening??! What did I just watch?? 😂😂😂 Just no loopylu just NO!
She is really on fire today! Flashing her yucky little armpit rashes to the camera is a new low I think 🤣 I go between cackling hysterically at her antics, then find myself talking out loud to my phone saying “Oh dear you poor mess of a woman” but then remember that her business practices are shady AF and we actually shouldn’t feel sorry for her at all. Yo yo Mumma REALLY needs to start using some proper sunscreen given her age and how much time she spends in the outdoors. I hope at least she puts sunscreen on the children if not herself? Surely Garnier or another L’Oréal brand could provide some SPF50 for our manky friend?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A diabetes test because she has visceral fat? Did she just admit it’s not surgery swelling?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
OK friends. Let’s finish Friday with a game. If EL is re-releasing a song with Warner music. Which song would it be? Share your thoughts….
My guess “I’m to sexy”
Over to you…..
Do Ya Think I'm Sexy. She could style her hair into a bit of a Rod Stewart shag.

• Haha
The belly is so bizarrely rock hard it almost looks fake. Post surgery she’s go the body of a chubby little toddler, I’ve honestly never seen a body quite like hers.

I also don’t understand how proper brands like Garnier and Officeworks want to team up with someone who spends their days telling people about their armpit fungus? That they’ve not thought to do anything about for over a month? Like… what??

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I actually think she does a look bit slimmer in the legs, butt and above her fanny but the tummy is very round on top which means its hard to notice.

Its almost like they chopped off one roll but she still has one to go.

The rash is full on though - looks so uncomfortable.

I don't mind she is an oversharer, I am one too so I am kinda here for everything warts and all... but yeah not the warts please hahahah

The belly is so bizarrely rock hard it almost looks fake. Post surgery she’s go the body of a chubby little toddler, I’ve honestly never seen a body quite like hers.

I also don’t understand how proper brands like Garnier and Officeworks want to team up with someone who spends their days telling people about their armpit fungus? That they’ve not thought to do anything about for over a month? Like… what??
And can move so seamlessly from talking about to the other. Her bleeping massacre of a period, obviously a perfect segue into Officeworks. It’s not real and relatable, it’s unprofessional and inappropriate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.