Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stomach is literally about to burst. Put some bleeping clothes on! What, is A Love about to walk in?!

And why is 'Camila dressing you' YOU HAVE YOU OWN CLOTHING 'LINE' !!!!!!!

Reactions: 13
You must be a youngster 😉
Define young?

Why do influencers go on and on about I cannot tell you or show you? Then why mention it.

The bra on the couch can be her new tinder profile. Come and get it boys!

Demis was a sex symbol who wore kaftans.

Who knew, obviously not me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Just having a cuddle with my daughter I’m in my bra, she’s ripped off her Band-Aid and is dangling it in my face. Alright I’ll start recording now 😳😳😳. Didn’t this slob run a social media/ instagram course? People actually paid for her advice?
bleeping disgusting isn't it! Umm who runs a new business not even half a year old but has a "relaxing day" after what 6 or 7 weeks off?? Im so keen for the fall of this smug, banshee laughing psychopath i can't stop watching

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone post her get up for the evening so I don’t have to go on her stories pretty
Pleaseeeeee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“You see 8 minutes of my day” did one of those minutes have to involve you with your top off and vida with a used Band-Aid? It’s like she was concerned she was coming off too posh with her camilla shop so she had to post something raw and real grotty so as to not isolate herself from her followers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would anyone want an autograph or a photo with you Lou? Let’s carry around a stupid cookbook for Lou to sign.

If you were to die today. No one will remember you in a year, a decade or a century from now.

Reactions: 5
Why would anyone want an autograph or a photo with you Lou? Let’s carry around a stupid cookbook for Lou to sign.

If you were to die today. No one will remember you in a year, a decade or a century from now.
The peninsula mumma posted this on her stories tonight and I think it’s a pretty accurate description of what would happen to most influencers if Insta came tumbling down! No more Insta = no more income, Emmy would have to open the Collins Street beauty salon back up!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Lou, I have a friend laying in hospital ATM. I am sure he would love to swap with for the day and have a relaxing day instead of worrying and stressing out. Cannot have visitors or see his 2 month old baby. Utter selfish cow.

Maybe you need a good healthy dose of Covid that you have to cancel and isolate from the world? Maybe some long Covid as well. That will definitely change your attitude and your stupid sexy look you do.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
It's almost as if her guts were pushed upwards by her tummy tuck or something. Plus she's obviously put on weight since her surgery. She has the oddest body shape now.
I’m size 18 and pregnant and I keep saying that about my internal organs 🤣. I know baby is still hanging in my lower belly, but I’m all puffed up at the top for no reason at all, like everything has been pushed up there 😅.

I really do hate to comment, but I think where women usually naturally carry stomach fat, even thinner women and especially after babies, is that lower belly/pouch area. That’s the bit that she lopped off, which just leaves the upper belly. It makes it look more like a baby bump. I don’t understand why she doesn’t seem able to gain the weight back where it was removed 🤔. There’s nothing wrong with her body, but it’s definitely not the result she was hoping for.

Imagine if a hacker hacked into Emmylou Instagram account. That would be hilarious. Seems like a lot of influencers lost access to their accounts by hackers.

This is how long a workout lasts for Em before it’s twisties time.

• Haha
I just can't understand why she spent $20k on lopping off the gunt instead of getting bariatric surgery. When she took out private health insurance maybe last year (? can't remember exactly when) I thought that was definitely the route she was planning. It's such a typical Lou move - to rush headlong into something, waste everybody's time and money, and come out worse off. Does she not do any research?!?!

Reactions: 13
How embarrassing for the doctor to have his name associated with her.

I’m case lou reads here. I am currently reading a book about a neurosurgeon who spent 21 years studying to become a neurosurgeon. Now I’m not telling you to be a neurosurgeon. But you don’t have the work ethic or attention span to give something a decent go at it.

Reactions: 5
I just can't understand why she spent $20k on lopping off the gunt instead of getting bariatric surgery. When she took out private health insurance maybe last year (? can't remember exactly when) I thought that was definitely the route she was planning. It's such a typical Lou move - to rush headlong into something, waste everybody's time and money, and come out worse off. Does she not do any research?!?!
I think it’s now about 12 months of having PHI, and I’m certain she got it to have her lap band taken out. Why she didn’t wait to have her surgery once PHI kicked in is a mystery. What a giant waste of money.

Why not remove the lapband first if it caused issues? The lapband is still in confirmed by Lou when she was doing stories about post op.

I think it’s now about 12 months of having PHI, and I’m certain she got it to have her lap band taken out. Why she didn’t wait to have her surgery once PHI kicked in is a mystery. What a giant waste of money.
I’m sure she got the gunt surgery before her PHI kicked in because it wouldn’t cost much less with it. I’m almost positive she’ll be having weight loss surgery once her waiting period is up. Without PHI it would cost around the 20k mark but with it she’ll only be out of pocket around 6k depending on surgeon. I’m sure she’s planned this, hence why she’s putting on weight.

How embarrassing for the doctor to have his name associated with her.

I’m case lou reads here. I am currently reading a book about a neurosurgeon who spent 21 years studying to become a neurosurgeon. Now I’m not telling you to be a neurosurgeon. But you don’t have the work ethic or attention span to give something a decent go at it.
I notice she used the same surgeon as Roza the Russian used for her " augmentation" last year.. finally came clean! Apparently hedoes the best and most natural tits..hmm.. not so sure about belies! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure she got the gunt surgery before her PHI kicked in because it wouldn’t cost much less with it. I’m almost positive she’ll be having weight loss surgery once her waiting period is up. Without PHI it would cost around the 20k mark but with it she’ll only be out of pocket around 6k depending on surgeon. I’m sure she’s planned this, hence why she’s putting on weight.
You could be onto something. I made the decision last year to take out PHI for bariatric surgery and I am ashamed to say that it's made me a little more indulgent because I know life won't be the same after it's done later this year. Like my last supper. Which is totally stupid but I have a love of junk food and a lack of control in common with EL so I can see how she might be thinking the same way.

I notice she used the same surgeon as Roza the Russian used for her " augmentation" last year.. finally came clean! Apparently hedoes the best and most natural tits..hmm.. not so sure about belies! 🤣
I mean, it looks naturally pregnant, if that's what our lil' yo yo mama was going for 😆🤰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.