Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone tell me what this brand Loved by Emmylou Loves was about? Did she import clothes and just rebrand them? Seems like she’s always liked that weird over boob dress. Which to me is the least flattering for any body type.
No idea - but still wearing the white joggers and a jaw swing to boot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can anyone tell me what this brand Loved by Emmylou Loves was about? Did she import clothes and just rebrand them? Seems like she’s always liked that weird over boob dress. Which to me is the least flattering for any body type.
Hey! It’s a cute style on my toddler!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tentworld? ⛺

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This was part of the Emmy Lou Loves clothing brand back in the day. She went to a fancy hotel and stayed the night and shot her photos for the campaign.

I’m not even sure if she’s still BFF’s with Christian she’s not mentioned him for a while. And someone above mentioned that she would have made money modeling for Cachia but I was under the impression it was unpaid? Prob got a free pair of pj’s (just for her not kids)
The kids had Cachia pjs too - even Sage. He like the leopard ones made him look like a little lord was terribly cute.

Must have been a falling out - or something for sure.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It looks just like all the Zoe Moss she’s brought in. When it comes to shilling clothes she seems to go for tent like, shapeless styles. Her own personal style is more overstuffed sausage.
This was pre Zoe Moss - have a look at the awful elastic pants and awful hoodies and the "joggers" she used to squeeze her gunt into . The along came Zm and she shifted. So unlike LL.

Reactions: 3
I love how she fake pretends she doesn't see certain comments when you can see her reading them lol
After yesterday's stories with the Asics shoes and Esmi vitamins, I'm convinced she has major literacy issues. She absolutely struggled to read the notes that were included in each package, claiming she needed her glasses, but I don't buy it. Not shaming adults with literacy issues; she should really get herself some help. It would improve her life drastically. She always falls back on having multicultural parents which infuriates me. My mother-in-law came her at 16 years old without a lick of English from the Soviet Union. She taught herself to read with Little Golden Books and she made damn sure her children were proficient in English. Sorry to go off on a tangent. I just can't imagine the example she's setting for her children with this one issue alone. Reading is very important in my home and heart.

Reactions: 12
Same company that owns the ZM brand. She just had a collection branded under her name at the time.

My Vush died after a few months no wonder they are always discounted! Waiting on a refund 🙄.
I hope they get their ass into gear & act on it for you. The amount they’re paying these moron influencers, they’d be raking it in.

I hope they get their ass into gear & act on it for you. The amount they’re paying these moron influencers, they’d be raking it in.
They have no phone number so it’s all via email. 10 emails later…….waiting.
Hopefully we get some warehouse content soon. Not sure why she has that office sitting there empty.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Who are these absolute numbskulls in her tribe who are inspired by her chubby little fingers cutting up a damn watermelon?! I guess #confidenceiscuttingupfruit who knew 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This was pre Zoe Moss - have a look at the awful elastic pants and awful hoodies and the "joggers" she used to squeeze her gunt into . The along came Zm and she shifted. So unlike LL.
Those joggers were awful. Looked like she cacked her pants when she wore them. But they also looked like leggings on her? They confused me…

• Haha
After yesterday's stories with the Asics shoes and Esmi vitamins, I'm convinced she has major literacy issues. She absolutely struggled to read the notes that were included in each package, claiming she needed her glasses, but I don't buy it. Not shaming adults with literacy issues; she should really get herself some help. It would improve her life drastically. She always falls back on having multicultural parents which infuriates me. My mother-in-law came her at 16 years old without a lick of English from the Soviet Union. She taught herself to read with Little Golden Books and she made damn sure her children were proficient in English. Sorry to go off on a tangent. I just can't imagine the example she's setting for her children with this one issue alone. Reading is very important in my home and heart.
That's an interesting thought. If she does in fact have literacy issues, those poor kids have an even greater challenge ahead of them - she'll be no help with homework etc as they get older ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.