Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you think I’m a stalker. I’m sorry to disappoint. I’m too busy watching on Instagram waiting for Emmylou to self explode and destroy her own life. It’s funnier this way.
BTW I never thought Lou had a stalker but goodness me she makes it super easy to get stalked. That is just my opinion.

Our little detective.
I'm curious why you immediately thought it was you they were talking about?

Reactions: 8
The winery have reposted Lou’s story. No way today is not a freebie.
According to the Instagram page of the winery it’s open 11:30am to 4pm. She will sip her wine for 4.5 hours while having a freebie lunch watching out for her tribe for photos and autographs. Holding their cookbooks while wearing ZM and clutching their Lightstims and garnier sheet masks.

In Victoria, do you have to wear a mask in Uber’s and taxis? Assuming the rules are the same for Lou who booked a driver.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ooft.. everything is “so bewdiful!!!” >_< and she is “so excited!!!” today.. ^_^ . And why? Because she has been #invited to this winery. Weird choice to flog this random wine first thing on a Sunday morning. Even weirder that the winery works with someone that says she doesn’t drink?

Reactions: 10
Her comment about the lash person “it was so nice to be in a family home”.. as opposed to what? Is her home not a family home?
I’m going to assume she meant it was nice to be in the lash person’s family home, but it just made me feel ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she doesn’t go out she’ll just sit around missing the kids 🤣 haha okay, whatever you say…

I actually thought she didn’t drink at all? Except for when she’s getting paid, but I might be confusing her with another influencer.

Be a paid endorsement. She hasn’t disclosed yet.
You think this her tactic? Talk it up for while, make it look like it's innocuous and random .. so people (sorrry, her "community") buy into it ..smells better than placing #ad up front so people will flick past it ( well I flick thorough all influencers sponsored/ad posts) rhen if and when called out.. declarenwas invited etc.. doesn't say WHEN you have to declare it sponsored etc... cunning...

Reactions: 5
She has a connection with Scotchmans Hill. She’s hosted a couple of big fancy lunches here and did that Christmas in July event (people had to pay to attend) several years ago.

You think this her tactic? Talk it up for while, make it look like it's innocuous and random .. so people (sorrry, her "community") buy into it ..smells better than placing #ad up front so people will flick past it ( well I flick thorough all influencers sponsored/ad posts) rhen if and when called out.. declarenwas invited etc.. doesn't say WHEN you have to declare it sponsored etc... cunning...
What I’ve seen lately is they aren’t using the ‘paid promotion’ thing at the start. They have story after story on and on about a product then the last slide it’s a tiny ‘ad’ sneaky! I’ve also seen a white ‘ad’ on a white background 🧐

What I’ve seen lately is they aren’t using the ‘paid promotion’ thing at the start. They have story after story on and on about a product then the last slide it’s a tiny ‘ad’ sneaky! I’ve also seen a white ‘ad’ on a white background 🧐
Why are influencers so hesitant to declare and go out of their way to decieve their audience? Is it embarrassment, or is it to avoid the ATO?

Reactions: 9
We'll ya know what they say...read the fine (or in this case, almost invisible) print. Feel sorry for those poor suckers tho..

Let's see how long it takes lazy loo... would also enquire of the company if its sponsored..

Reactions: 4
The whole Big4 comments debacle..if I was her..I wouldnt be returning there after they left those comments up for the whole week she was there? Unless....freebie return.She along with the Kearns is the ultimate grifter.

Why does she always talk about paying for things, it’s soo gross. Obviously a power play and manipulation, I’ve taken them out to dinner, I’m paying for my sister to do this, I’m paying for the holiday. And why mention the price of the accommodation, she seems so shocked when she has to pay for something… I find this with a lot of influencers so used to get freebies and discounts that when they pay like the rest of us they are shocked.
Here is an idea Emmy, next time you’re out with friends or family, don’t story about it, respect when someone asks you not to film them and don’t tell your whole tribe that it’s your shout, a gracious person would quietly pay the bill and not make a huge deal.
This! A family member took our family out to dinner this week, it was pretty high end i.e guys in collard shirts, ladies done up etc…..
tbh we didn’t even notice they discreetly disappeared to pay the bill. Nothing was said, no bragging etc. THAT is how it works, or a general I’ve got this, you do next time etc etc…..this telling ever And filming it is crass, why would you put yourself through that?

Reactions: 16
Emmy Lou these solo dates are getting a bit grim. Surely you have a friend that could come along with you? Maybe it’s time to get onto Bumble or Hinge to find a nice guy who will take you out for a steak! Someone outgoing also who likes to be a bit silly. I’m thinking a FIFO miner type who can work around your schedule with the kids……think about it? 🤔 ….But please don’t discuss your sex life I’ve learnt all about ALoves 🍆 this morning 😳.

• Haha
Emmy Lou these solo dates are getting a bit grim. Surely you have a friend that could come along with you? Maybe it’s time to get onto Bumble or Hinge to find a nice guy who will take you out for a steak! Someone outgoing also who likes to be a bit silly. I’m thinking a FIFO miner type who can work around your schedule with the kids……think about it? 🤔 ….But please don’t discuss your sex life I’ve learnt all about ALoves 🍆 this morning 😳.
That why she has taken a driver.
Hes definitely her +1 today 😜

• Haha
You'd think that with Scotchman's Hill being easily accessible from Geelong and the Surf Coast, she'd have some old friends from her time living there that she could meet at the winery. I know for a fact one member of her "team" lives in Geelong.

Remember when she went back to WA and surprised her alleged best friend at the salon? Never heard of her again. Does Lou just become besties with every person she fleetingly engages the services of? Utterly bizarre!

Imagine not even having a friend to take to her free sponsored not sponsored lunch? What a sad existence she lives in that filthy rental of hers.

Reactions: 12
If Instagram was to shut down, what would all the influencers do? Or if Instagram charged for each hashtag, story, post or paid post. Or even a percentage fee.

I wish I lived near Lou to get some behind the scenes footage of her talking to her camera and send off to influences in the wild on Instagram. But she will act like she won an Oscar or Nobel peace prize.
I live nearby and have never seen her. I've seen him once. He was having a bad day.

Today was sad. I felt quite badly for her. Read a book, binge a TV show, consume quality content created by other people. So many other ways to spend time. Even, run a competition to take one of your tribe with you. They would love it (they might be crazy but at least they'd be company).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.