Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🔉 Emmy Lou Loves Tattle Life Lightstim GOMI Life ALove Sausages Bubs ELL Twisties Gunt 📢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she is really struggling knowing what to do with the kids on her own full time. If they and more room they could chill out and play games, read etc and have some downtime. Like lots of posters, I don’t get why she has to be up and at the pool at 7am if she is exhausted. I think she may have been spoken to by management - otherwise why would we not have been “treated” to her swanning around screeching and attracting attention when it’s busy.

re Vida and not being able to swim - there are lots of kids in Melbourne in particular who have missed out of nearly 2 years of swimming lessons so it’s not unusual in these times. That’s if EL could be bothered taking them LOL.
To be honest, I love the water always have and have always been a weak aka tit swimmer. In grade 6 I was sitting at level 2 or 3 (from memory) while my group of friends were at level 5 or 6 (being the highest level). Some people just aren't good at swimming no matter how much they practice or try (same with maths 🤣).

Reactions: 6
I just made probably my last visit to GOMI. Alice is going to explode when she stops by the EL thread and discovers we have wooed the Emmylou tribe here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Welcome! If you can manage it, there are a couple of sarahkearnsofficial people that need to know how to get her. The word tattle is banned on gomi. Maybe "rhymes with battle" but starts with a t?
Subtle, I like it 😂

Even “have you googled Sarah lately? Imagine having two snark forums come up on the first page of results” 🤪🤪🤪

I just made probably my last visit to GOMI. Alice is going to explode when she stops by the EL thread and discovers we have wooed the Emmylou tribe here 😂
Did you comment and get deleted straight away? I can see on the main page someone commented seven minutes ago…but then it’s gone 🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 2
They probably at the pool at 7am because the cabin is sooooo small and no space or anything to do, and she would to film a sit down whinge with her community because they kids probably wouldn’t shut up!
I think the owners have probably said some to big to her about doing stories in public areas with others around so she’s out early so she can walk around and talk to her besties.
taking 3 kids on holidays by yourself would not be easy I wouldn’t do it but I sense possible trying to make Alove feel guilty for not coming.

Reactions: 9
I can still see it. I can't believe she banned the word tattle 😂 paranoid weirdo much?
The Australian Influencer threads made her a lot of money I guess. Ironically, now we are here, we are flying though the threads even faster. I'm happy to let Tattle get their revenue from ads given the freedom we now have. Alice is a complete sad sack.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Oh gosh the acrostic poems weren't mine! They were by much cleverer snarkers than me. I just hope the rest make it here so they can experience the joy of a smooth running site and sane moderators 🤭

Reactions: 9
Oh gosh the acrostic poems weren't mine! They were by much cleverer snarkers than me. I just hope the rest make it here so they can experience the joy of a smooth running site and sane moderators 🤭
Oh really? Still love you work! I will go and edit! Edited to ad that I removed your credit. Still think you're fab :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's a shame because she used to have nice skin! Now it's ruined for "likes"
I don't think she's ever had nice skin, it only looks okay because she's overweight so it appears plump.

In my opinion, it's always looked like leather and dirty. Even that Master Chef audition video that was shared thr other night shows how at 34 she looked 48 (an old 48).

Reactions: 4
You're a sweetheart @Broken Veneers I hope I don't sound stalkery or cheesy (or both) but I've really come to love the characters in this thread! When I see regular names like yours pop up in other threads I'm like, ooh, there's my friend lol GOD do I sound like EL?!? I do have real world friends! I just prefer to spend my evenings in here with all of you 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.