Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on EARTH is going on with her today? I agree she is either substance affected or just really, really not coping with parenting three children.

I get it, I was raised by a single mum and it was exhausting for her to look after me and my siblings. We couldn’t afford holidays though so can’t relate - the times my mum did take us to the beach or something special for the day it was all about us. Everything was to make us feel special and not have to worry about adult feelings or emotions that we had to deal with at home (due to mental health, finances, custody etc). Maybe I’m triggered lol but another poster said it a few days ago - your job is to help your kids navigate through this challenging separation and not project your emotions or exhaustion onto them.

if you’re all tired, be the parent and have a sleep in, don’t get up so early, do one thing instead of a hundred each day.

she always has to prove how busy she is. Being busy and being productive are two different things.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
100 percent a freebie holiday. Otherwise they would be reposting? Fixing up her error of the price she paid from $2500 to $2050. Plus the 16457545 times she raged them. Unless she wanted the budget option to look more appealing to the bogan tribe.
The Big 4 said she was paying. I have my doubts. It's like that teen skincare shop she went to before the holiday - turns out a lot of influencers have been there including JessDempsey who said it wasn't sponsored or gifted. Not a coincidence that so many influencers have been to that shop. There must be a new term they're using - "invited"?

Reactions: 6
Like others have posted I don’t get why she’s soooo exhausted? Why on earth are they at the pool at 7am doing friggin laps until 10am (🤔🧐)? Also just sit on a chair with a book and relax Emmy! You don’t need to be in the water doing handstands 😂😂😂. Vida has that vest thing so she’s ok to splash about with her siblings.

Plus she’s just came back from a weeks holiday. Like wtf where’s my holiday!? 😩

Reactions: 11
The Big 4 said she was paying. I have my doubts. It's like that teen skincare shop she went to before the holiday - turns out a lot of influencers have been there including JessDempsey who said it wasn't sponsored or gifted. Not a coincidence that so many influencers have been to that shop. There must be a new term they're using - "invited"?
I think the influencers are "invited" to store openings and are gifted a gift card to buy a few things, in exchange to share on their instagram.

Reactions: 6
Watch Ya Mumma book herself into a staycation when she gets home...

I bet she wishes they'd only done 4 nights too 🤣🤣🤣
There is zero bleeping chance I’d take my kids for a seven night holiday on my own. Zero. And I am already used to spending a lot of time with them 😂. She’s not even done a full week solo at home which is way easier, a big holiday was a crazy idea. I guess good on her for wanting to do something nice for them? But a couple of nights somewhere closer would have made way more sense. She will absolutely need to send them to Alove for the week now to recover.

I hope the kids are having an amazing time and she’s saving her exhausted whinging for her followers. I know why she’s tired and I sympathise, it’s just everyone else knew this would happen before she even stepped foot on the plane.

Reactions: 13
If old mate noLove was working fifo wouldn’t she know how exhausting kids can be on your own? The kids are not toddlers so why does she need to be so up in their grill all the time?

Reactions: 11
I still am shocked she hasn't posted something on Whitehaven? It's one of the most beautiful stretches of beach in the world and she hasn't even posted a still photo let alone a story.

I'm glad she got the memo on tuning down the stories in the caravan park though, last thing I need is to see her in a handstand competition in the pool. I'm still recovering from the bomb in Alove's pool.

Watch Ya Mumma book herself into a staycation when she gets home...

I bet she wishes they'd only done 4 nights too 🤣🤣🤣
She's such an ungrateful cow
So many of us single mums would kill for a week long holiday in FNQ with our child/ren. I would take that type of "exhaustion" any day

Reactions: 16
Like others have posted I don’t get why she’s soooo exhausted? Why on earth are they at the pool at 7am doing friggin laps until 10am (🤔🧐)? Also just sit on a chair with a book and relax Emmy! You don’t need to be in the water doing handstands 😂😂😂. Vida has that vest thing so she’s ok to splash about with her siblings.

Plus she’s just came back from a weeks holiday. Like wtf where’s my holiday!? 😩
How old is Vida?! Can she not swim?! Genuine question.

Reactions: 3
If old mate noLove was working fifo wouldn’t she know how exhausting kids can be on your own? The kids are not toddlers so why does she need to be so up in their grill all the time?
Pedophiles comments on Big 4 Instagram? Or read the comments on here about how dangerous the world is?

There is zero bleeping chance I’d take my kids for a seven night holiday on my own. Zero. And I am already used to spending a lot of time with them 😂. She’s not even done a full week solo at home which is way easier, a big holiday was a crazy idea. I guess good on her for wanting to do something nice for them? But a couple of nights somewhere closer would have made way more sense. She will absolutely need to send them to Alove for the week now to recover.

I hope the kids are having an amazing time and she’s saving her exhausted whinging for her followers. I know why she’s tired and I sympathise, it’s just everyone else knew this would happen before she even stepped foot on the plane.
Imagine if they all get covid and she has to isolate with them at home for another week… can you imagine the content we will get if that happens 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My kids started swimming at 6 months old, and were confident, responsible and safe in the water by 6 years old. And I'm not a good swimmer at all! I would've thought having a champion swimmer for a mother, those kids would be little fish in the pool! That's a good point though @screenfreelookatme about water depth...might be just a tad too deep for her youngest.

Ffs though Emmy, it's one week. Suck it up, slap a smile on your face and be a mother. Your kids are so sweet, they don't seem demanding. They were so thrilled to be on holiday and your attitude is going to ruin it. You can watch all the bleeping bball docos on Netflix when you get home. Holidays aren't for lazing around in bed eating Twisties and light stimming your face and your fanny. Make memories and soak up your kids wanting to actually be with you, because in a couple of years they won't.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine if they all get covid and she has to isolate with them at home for another week… can you imagine the content we will get if that happens 🤯🤯🤯
Not defamation Emmy, just an opinion…but I think she’d be like these deadbeat dads I keep hearing about that get covid and then dump the kids back with their mother because they don’t want to isolate with them. Except in reverse.

Reactions: 2
For what it's worth I always found holidaying with kids was a walk in the park compared to working full time, managing a household and running kids from one sport to another every night of the week.
Suck it up LL.

EDITED TO ADD
What a treat it would've been to see LL in her stinger suit.....damn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So keen to know if you followed the bread crumb trail to get here? 🤣

QUOTE="christmas sausage, post: 8117453, member: 311585"]
Another newbie! I found you yesterday, from GOMI. Caught up on the Kearns, and currently on page 4 of this thread. Carry on :m
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she is really struggling knowing what to do with the kids on her own full time. If they and more room they could chill out and play games, read etc and have some downtime. Like lots of posters, I don’t get why she has to be up and at the pool at 7am if she is exhausted. I think she may have been spoken to by management - otherwise why would we not have been “treated” to her swanning around screeching and attracting attention when it’s busy.

re Vida and not being able to swim - there are lots of kids in Melbourne in particular who have missed out of nearly 2 years of swimming lessons so it’s not unusual in these times. That’s if EL could be bothered taking them LOL.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.