Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's trying waaaaaay too hard to prove to herself that she loves this holiday! She's gotta justify the $2.5k, 2 flights and a bus trip to stay In what is a glorified caravan park (sorry "resort").
We'll know she would prefer to be 5 star necking twisties and having room service/Netflix not bunking in one room sweeping the floor...

As for the public bashing on the park Insta site it's not my thing, but I didn't see anything too random and people are allowed their opinions. She puts herself and her kids out there so can't really bite the hand rhat feeds you!
I figured this would be the case. It must be hard; solo parenting on a holiday for a whole week lol.

The Big4 bashing is a bit foul. Whoever is doing it, stop it.

Reactions: 9
Emm.H91 posted that she is currently at the Big 4 and complained to management yesterday. She is followed by Peter Hitchener (Melbourne newsreader) and Chrissie Swan. She must be involved in the entertainment industry somehow - not a good look for EmmyLou

Reactions: 11
Maybe I’m naive, but other than the comment that specifically referenced Tattle, I think they’re all real people 🤷🏻‍♀️. I did say we’d get blamed for this, and that Tattle comment has really sealed the deal 🤪

Reactions: 7
Isn’t it a tattle rule to keep the snarking on tattle?
Yes! And I’ll happily hit the report button if I see someone cross the line!

It is moderated here. It’s not Alice levels of obsessive checking, but it’s moderated and things get deleted and people get banned…

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
There was someone a bit sus from the past few days that was new and knew a LOT about ELL from a long time ago. Long posts and plenty of details. Hmmm 🤔

Reactions: 13
Isnt Hitch..Emmys friend.😁
Yes. Attended a few of her events.

She even showed her fans footage of behind the scenes of Hitch reading the news for Channel 9. Must have been difficult that Em was forced to be quiet and not the centre of attention.

Don’t know how they became friends.

Reactions: 3
There was someone a bit sus from the past few days that was new and knew a LOT about ELL from a long time ago. Long posts and plenty of details.
Hmmm 🤔
And the other who is the opposite; short comments. Initials are PW. Previously CC. Just stop.

Reactions: 5
Agreed. Piling on in real time from a snark account is just dropping yourself to her lows. I love this forum to express frustration and sometimes the white hot rage that influencers incite with their stupid actions, but chasing them down in real time and crossing over that barrier to direct attacks is tit. I highly doubt Cheryl Canning is even real. Please peeps, stick to the snark & remember they’re real kids & mum.
One of the instagramers who expressed their concerns to Big4 is definitely real. I don't want to say which one. But they are a real television producer at Channel Ten, formally Cahnnel 7, and is a mum, who has real concerns. I've worked with her before. It's valid not trolling.

Reactions: 19
I figured this would be the case. It must be hard; solo parenting on a holiday for a whole week lol.

Amen! It looks like a lovely park and a great place to take kids! EL just uses everything as a prop

Reactions: 4

Agreed! We stay in Big 4’s quite a bit (& we don’t have children). Big 4 are amongst the nicer of the parks - a little more $$ than you’d probably expect, but that said they’re also amongst the cleanest and tidiest you’ll see.

Reactions: 5
For a one hour Xmas cooking show in 2020 (less if you minus breaks) at an investment of $20,000. This is the amount Em has said. She is obsessed with the 20 number.

I wonder how much return did she get. Debt? Break even?

Did her book publish ever address the BBC cheesecake plagiarised drama? Thanks to the person who posted about the cheesecake, I totally forgot that one. Was the recipe removed from the book? Did BBC ever try to sue the publisher or Em?

The only good thing to come out of COVID was the NYC trip with her trip and book tour cancelled. Plus thanks to lockdowns Em was stuck in hell aka her home.

Reactions: 1
It's funny as I'm starting to feel sorry for her as she's just trying to give her kids a good trip after what must be a traumatic time. But like everyone, it's the constant oversharing, and lack of privacy for her kids, that is bringing the negative attention. She has an addiction to her phone, it can't be nice feeling second to a phone all the time.

Reactions: 11
It's funny as I'm starting to feel sorry for her as she's just trying to give her kids a good trip after what must be a traumatic time. But like everyone, it's the constant oversharing, and lack of privacy for her kids, that is bringing the negative attention. She has an addiction to her phone, it can't be nice feeling second to a phone all the time.
No sorrow form me ! Big deal taking kids away solo.. im single and do it all the time after a divorce . It's a different way of living but she has an amicable relationship with her ex, is financially secure (well based on the way she spends), exploits her kids and family for $$ so I'll save my sympathy for those women single and just scraping by.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I understand small businesses are usually family business. Aaron and Bubba have worked for ZM.

We know that Aaron has cut ties with ZM.

Now that EM is on three months holidays, who is running ZM? Packing orders? Answering emails? Paying bills? Whatever else a small business does. Or have they told people not to shop for three months? If you are paying $23,000 a week in bills, assuming for ZM. You are paying three months the warehouse has not been in action. That is $279,000 (12x23,000). How can see relax and not give a f**k about ZM? Only the odd mention of ZM.

No sorrow form me ! Big deal taking kids away solo.. im single and do it all the time after a divorce . It's a different way of living but she has an amicable relationship with her ex, is financially secure (well based on the way she spends), exploits her kids and family for $$ so I'll save my sympathy for those women single and just scraping by.
We don’t know if she is financially secure. Maybe she is drowning in loans and debt? Maybe her designer threads are fake? The house she brought in WA has been mortgaged. That was the impression I got when she was mocking Aaron at the cafe and calling it ‘my house’ and ‘my money’.

Last edited:
Amen! It looks like a lovely park and a great place to take kids! EL just uses everything as a prop
Although last year's holiday was a complete clusterfuck because of her fighting with Alove she did attempt to post the holiday after the fact.
As I said, she was really tit at it and it became obvious that her stories weren't in real but why not attempt it again.
She could've thrown up a few old recipes, some prerecorded Garnier ads and some ZM for a week and noone would've know the difference.
She could've even gone live in the privacy of her cabin bathroom.🤣

I wish that she was just trying to enjoy a nice trip with her kids. Much of it feels like a ploy to gain sympathy in her new role as single mum. I know many single mothers who would love to have the opportunity and means to take their children on a trip like this. Her 'poor me' routine falls flat when she passive aggressively mentions ALove, flaunts her disposable income at Rip Curl and disrespects other guests by implying that her children can only enjoy the water park when other families aren't around because "kids don't always follow rules." The comments on the Big4 Insta are valid and I think are from real people. It crossed the line when someone with a clear axe to grind mentioned pedophiles and then directed traffic here. And I'm no saint, I made a finsta to like those posts (which I have since deleted because I felt so grubby about it). I do hope that EL realises that her constant filming is grating on people around her. I don't even like it when she she films at cafes where adults in the background are trying to enjoy a casual breakfast.

Her kids will benefit from these comments because I think she'll have to go to ground now, and they will get a break from being filmed and having to film her. When she is home, I pray that she sees a therapist of some kind because her absolute need for attention is very, very unhealthy. She fills the quiet spots in her life with filming. For duck's sake, NO ONE needs to see any influencer/ celeb sweeping floors in a holiday cabin and talking about microwaved rice! Get yourself a manager, Emmylou, and learn to live in the moment. Only film the necessary stuff, the stuff that makes you money. The rest of it is just gratuitous fodder for you to fill the void in your life with the fickle 'love' from your tribe, and for us to snark on. PLEASE, SEEK HELP!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.