Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the very minimum, the swimsuits should have a sanitary strip so nothing can get through - but some people are feral and tear it off!

View attachment 1214407

I don't know about you guys, but whenever I've tried on swimwear or underwear, there have been signs right around the changing rooms about how undergarments MUST be left on underneath!

:sick:
That piece of plastic in the swimwear grosses me out. I have never looked at that and thought it was ok to go completely nude when trying on swimwear. Some people (Emmy Lou) are pigs.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It’s like a new born baby with rolls where you have to sponge all the crevices and rolls so they dont get rashy. Think Lazylou needs to sponge all those rolls avoid the next fungus infection.

btw: the white jacket was Leahs as saw Leah in it during the week in Albert park . Thought same re Camilia in summer clothes . Probably clothes still in suitcase from WA.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
“Haters have their own issues”

Um… yep. I’ve got enormous issues with plagiarism; financially profiting off a pandemic; selling tickets to your own birthday; spruiking body positivity whilst doing everything possible to lose weight; vanity sizing; ignoring the best interests of children to pursue a purely selfish dream; boosting engagement through vague hospital trips; thinly veiled attempts to disparage former partner in front of children; financial abuse of partners; arrogance; violating health orders during a pandemic; questionable hygiene practices; exploitation of children for financial gain; crocodile tears etc etc.

I HAVE HUUUUUGE ISSUES WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE SO MUCH BE A SAD ANGRY LITTLE HATER, POOR ME 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Who besides a professional athlete (any water sport) is wearing swimwear and puffer jacket together.
This is an absolute anti ad for me I will never buy Camilla

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who besides a professional athlete (any water sport) is wearing swimwear and puffer jacket together.
This is an absolute anti ad for me I will never buy Camilla
Join the rest of the majority who haven't since 2008.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What if ...

She did yesterday's "shoot" as an absolute pisstake to steer people away from Camilla over to Zoe Moss?

If so, our girl might be cleverer than we give her credit for ...

-----------------

I find it curious that Camilla would use her in the first place, given her association with Zoe Moss. They may not manufacture the exact same things, but they're in the same business - clothing!

-----------------

All of these influencers - especially EL who's had literally thousands of posts in her honour - should be grateful that we're giving them extra publicity! Good or bad, they could never achieve such heights on their own. We're like the Daily Mail version of forums.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What is wrong with these people? They love the use of the word ‘banging’ saw it quite a few times in such a short clip 🤢
And why are people getting really upset when they read what the ‘trolls’ have written? Why do they care so much about a person they don’t know, a person that swindles them and Wouldn’t give a tit about them.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What is wrong with these people? They love the use of the word ‘banging’ saw it quite a few times in such a short clip 🤢
And why are people getting really upset when they read what the ‘trolls’ have written? Why do they care so much about a person they don’t know, a person that swindles them and Wouldn’t give a tit about them.
Probably the same person - multiple IDs

Reactions: 6
I’m loving how the influenzas are getting all inspiring and quoting Kardashian episodes 😂
Emmy Lou (you do read here as apparently your live addresses all of the topics we discuss) we snark because we have issues with certain ‘influencers’ who are problematic. We have openly supported influences who are transparent and honest and show a duty of care with what they promote. If you want to be famous you have to grow a thicker skin because people will comment and review your work- as happens in most professions anyway these days

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She said something interesting abt the kids and custody etc etc, in that live. Earlier on a few ppl had openly asked whether she still had custody and she insisted it was alternate weekends, Aaron has the kids Wednesday and the rest with her. But then when she fumbled over whose weekend it actually is right now, she said something like “yeah so Aaron will have the kids tomorrow night, and then it’s back to.. fuckin whatever” and abruptly moved on. Did anyone else catch that?!
Also, she read out some comment or question abt ‘exploiting your kids’ and just answered ‘oh duck off’
And later on said “Camellia loved it” (presumably referring to her having to help out with yesterday’s little photo shoot)

I wanted to ask when her ‘shoot’ would be ‘live’ on the Camilla socials but couldn’t figure out a way to word it right and didn’t wanna get blocked 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
All the ladies commenting how hot she is aren’t being for real are they? Like it’s no problem that she’s not hot, hotness shouldn’t be anyone’s sole aim, but that bowling ball torso, pancake titties, dinner plate areola, dandruff-y head, fanny fungus, fried face isn’t hot? Not by any stretch of the imagination.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.