Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The word "troll" has been overused to the degree that it has lost its original definition.

No-one is trolling Emmy, we just enjoy watching and commenting on the content she serves up daily. It's called entertainment.

STAY AWAY FROM TATTLE Emmy and you won't be any the wiser.

Reactions: 17
Getting in early with my next thread suggestion:

Emmylou MacCarthy #20 Live sessions revealing too much again ... is this woman completely insane?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let's see if she goes for this suggestion:

Get hot brother #1 to take over her 'gram for the day ... engagement would likely increase +10000%'!

-----------------------

DM had a series of photos a while back of random people - influencers, radio hosts, the odd actress - all meeting for lunch (I think it was hosted by their agency)

I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall if EL attended such an event with the likes of Emma Hawkins and that mad woman who wears her eyelashes upside down (don't care enough to remember her name or go to look) ... what would they talk about? What would she wear? 🤭 (Probably wishing something really awful on Emma here - not intentional!).

• Haha
Guys, we’re kinda getting famous on Instagram! 🤣 All these butt-hurt influencers having their moment to throw the toys out of the cot because we exist. Since the dawn of time, people have had opinions on those who have chosen a life in the spotlight. If you want the trappings of fame (ie. Louis Vuitton slides & free Camilla :sick:), you must accept that you’ve given up your privacy and therefore become open to public scrutiny. You can’t have one without the other. If you want to sell your cheap Alibaba crap to your audience of mostly adoring fans at a 500% markup so you can then flaunt your cashed up lifestyles back in their faces, THAT IS OKAY. But not everyone is going to like you for it. And this forum is where people who don’t blow hot air up your freshly colonic-ed ass can speak freely.

If anyone actually takes the time to read here, you’ll find that we are all intelligent, hilarious, hard working CRITICAL THINKERS. The content here far outweighs the mindless “🔥🔥🔥” and “U look so good” observations left in the comments section of influencers, and I can confidently say that I have never laughed more than I have in the last 24 hours thanks to this particular thread. Don’t be jealous, but we’re actually having so much fun here!

This forum is filled with empathetic people who are kind and supportive to one another. We’re not hateful. We’re just watching what you’re showing us and we think it’s incredibly shallow, insipid and narcissistic. So maybe, influencers, it’s not us, it’s….. YOU. 🤷‍♀️
Couldn't have said it any better 👏
I would not go on their pages and say nasty stuff. Since I've found you guys, I feel I've found my place and my people 🥰 a place where I can express my opinions and have a laugh with everyone else who feels the same

• Heart
Let's see if she goes for this suggestion:

Get hot brother #1 to take over her 'gram for the day ... engagement would likely increase +10000%'!

-----------------------

DM had a series of photos a while back of random people - influencers, radio hosts, the odd actress - all meeting for lunch (I think it was hosted by their agency)

I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall if EL attended such an event with the likes of Emma Hawkins and that mad woman who wears her eyelashes upside down (don't care enough to remember her name or go to look) ... what would they talk about? What would she wear? 🤭 (Probably wishing something really awful on Emma here - not intentional!).
You leave ‘my Emma’ alone 😂🙈 She’s the influencer I visit after EL as a type of cleanse!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Live recap. There was a lot of jumping all over the place... so hang on.
- mentioned troll forum's and how she doesn't read them, well not in years...
- said she walks two hours a day. Got lap band surgery ages ago but doctor fucked it up. Then got it redone. Blamed it on her New York mental health meltdown. Then only had it few years. It's still in but not pumped up and therefore not doing anything. Wants it removed one day. Said she doesn't take weightloss drugs.
- said no man in her life and then in low voice said it might be men plural 🤢
- shares custody with Alove. But had to check her diary to even know if it was her weekend this weekend.
- mentioned kids not being shared online as much due to custody arrangements and getting older. Particularly Sage.
- doesn't share cooking videos because she's single mum and basically no one to film her cooking boiled sausages at night.
- someone asked was it hard in WA with Alove now they've split. She just answered a resounding yes but wouldn't elaborate.
- ZM stuff held up in shanghai. That's why no autumn winter stuff.
- didn't buy anything at Camillas. Planning on going back.
Thank you!!! So much to unpack! Interesting that she said custody, I’m not sure she’s phrased it like that before. I hope it means they have some sort of formal, legal agreement in place now. Hopefully means we’ll keep seeing less and less of the kids. I still think Sage has decided he wants to be with Aaron full time.

Weird that loads of other food bloggers manage to produce content without a full time, live in cameraman. Maybe buy a tripod 🤷🏻‍♀️

And later on said “Camellia loved it” (presumably referring to her having to help out with yesterday’s little photo shoot)
Camellia seems like such a sweet little girl and desperate for attention from her mother, however she can get it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm behind (as usual 😆) but imagine having to go home from work and tell your family that you blew your boss
Ewww
Someone here said she had good legs? Um no they are short and stumpy.. her body is not her best feature so I'm not sure why she's always exposing it? It's not like she's a swimwear model or a gorgeous pus size model with curves In all the right places.. she's awful, sorry just my opinion. And for those coming at me about her size, it's nothing to do with it.. she herself puts herself out there to be judged! There's no modesty at all...

Reactions: 14
Re not being able to do cooking demos cos she’s a single marm…but can film herself in her period undies dropping potions for CW 💁🏼‍♀️🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The pancake tits in that bikini. So many moments where I though I was done, then bam, she comes out with more tit.

I tuned into the live. Couldn't pronounce ashwaganda 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure how much more of her fuckery I could handle just yet, after yesterday's display, so it's probably a good thing I missed the live 😂 but thanks for the recaps to everyone who took 1 for the team

Reactions: 7
I wasn't sure what she was blabbing on about having a colonic until I google it. Ewww Jesus... Is it what I think it is having a good clean out of your bum🤮😩 bloody hell she'll do ANYTHING. I'm a bit of an old school Nanna, but is it to lose weight or something of that nature.🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know it says paid partnership but I honestly would not put it past emmylou to buy all this stuff for the purpose of her 'shoot'....or is that Camilla's camera crew? Wouldn't a brand want to have creative control of a shoot of that scale (not profesh but I meant on the street, distributed on insta). I'm always so confused with the scale of her partnerships, she goes above and beyond (note I'm not suggesting she does so successfully)....is this what the brand asks for? Or does she just do it? How much is she actually getting paid? 120k followers ain't the big time!
Agree! I have sooooo many questions!

Reactions: 5
I wasn't sure what she was blabbing on about having a colonic until I google it. Ewww Jesus... Is it what I think it is having a good clean out of your bum🤮😩 bloody hell she'll do ANYTHING. I'm a bit of an old school Nanna, but is it to lose weight or something of that nature.🥴
Didn’t she also say she’d had one the day before?? Why is this necessary to have 2 in a row 😱

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.