Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Guys, we’re kinda getting famous on Instagram! 🤣 All these butt-hurt influencers having their moment to throw the toys out of the cot because we exist. Since the dawn of time, people have had opinions on those who have chosen a life in the spotlight. If you want the trappings of fame (ie. Louis Vuitton slides & free Camilla :sick:), you must accept that you’ve given up your privacy and therefore become open to public scrutiny. You can’t have one without the other. If you want to sell your cheap Alibaba crap to your audience of mostly adoring fans at a 500% markup so you can then flaunt your cashed up lifestyles back in their faces, THAT IS OKAY. But not everyone is going to like you for it. And this forum is where people who don’t blow hot air up your freshly colonic-ed ass can speak freely.

If anyone actually takes the time to read here, you’ll find that we are all intelligent, hilarious, hard working CRITICAL THINKERS. The content here far outweighs the mindless “🔥🔥🔥” and “U look so good” observations left in the comments section of influencers, and I can confidently say that I have never laughed more than I have in the last 24 hours thanks to this particular thread. Don’t be jealous, but we’re actually having so much fun here!

This forum is filled with empathetic people who are kind and supportive to one another. We’re not hateful. We’re just watching what you’re showing us and we think it’s incredibly shallow, insipid and narcissistic. So maybe, influencers, it’s not us, it’s….. YOU. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Im curious to know how you came to follow El from California?
I was following Christian Hull and saw her there. I do not like her at all and follow her in horror. Like you all, I feel so sorry for her dogs and kids and I think she is classless. So embarrassing. I have visited Australia and NZ and love it and am so sorry you all have her. But my country has so much worse. The jumpsuit the other day left me speechless and inspired me to create an account here. I hope you all don't mind an American hanging out.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I caught my mate swiping while at my place and asked him to changed his filters. Found this - not sure if all pics are from this year as hasn’t she had the same DP forever?? All for single parents getting out there. This might answer her “men” comment from earlier today. Anyway, swiped left!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

1001 others

VIP Member
Can I just say that you don't say "happy" ANZAC day. It's a solemn day to remember those who served. Nothing happy about it.
I'm so, so sorry. That was a huge error / slip of the keyboard on my part. Of course it is a solemn occasion!!

Again, very very sorry. I will be up at Dawn tomorrow, thanking those who gave their service (and in some cases, their lives), as I do every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

ActiveLies

VIP Member
“Haters have their own issues”

Um… yep. I’ve got enormous issues with plagiarism; financially profiting off a pandemic; selling tickets to your own birthday; spruiking body positivity whilst doing everything possible to lose weight; vanity sizing; ignoring the best interests of children to pursue a purely selfish dream; boosting engagement through vague hospital trips; thinly veiled attempts to disparage former partner in front of children; financial abuse of partners; arrogance; violating health orders during a pandemic; questionable hygiene practices; exploitation of children for financial gain; crocodile tears etc etc.

I HAVE HUUUUUGE ISSUES WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE SO MUCH BE A SAD ANGRY LITTLE HATER, POOR ME 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I predict the following:

Heyeeyyy guys *scrunch face* just jumping on real quick because you'll never believe what's farken happened *sharp laugh* as you know, Aaron left us and it's bin ya know it's been roolly diffuhcoolt and ya know *eyes darting, licks lips* just changing to a new family dynamic *emphasizing wildly with hands* it's bin tough on the kids, on Aaron, ya know on all of us but especially for me yeah? *earnest face, wide eyes* like I'mma businesswoman, model, mum, CEO *little peal of laughter* like I'm all these things right but I'm a woomuhn too yeah? *places hands on chest* and mama's ya know, I don't share all of ma life on here but I got needs *loud laugh* so Soohlin and farken Leah right set me up on fucken Tinder *giggle* like mate, I dunno how ta use farken Tinder, I'm too bizzy doin' ya know *shifty glance* mah fuckin' business shit *sharp little laugh* but anyway they put me on and ho-oh-ohh *slight head shake* I'm gettin' a lot of DM's *low sexy voice* an' le's juz say, some of them just send pitchahs *laughing* But the other day yeah mah phone goes off and it's a Tinder match and guess who the fuck it is *chuckle* old mate ALove *wild laughter* I farken toldja's he'd be back *slaps makeup table, leans forward laughing, flashes a hint of unrestrained flapjack titties, drops voice* All I'm gonna say is watch this space *peace sign*
20220424_031625.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 50

hashtagkiwi

I was having my nightly read it this thread and couldn't help but giggle loudly so my husband just got a 10 minute run down about emmylou and this snark site 😂 we actually have had a pretty crap time lately, a series of tragic events and then he got diagnosed with cancer a few months ago, but there is no way I am jealous of LazyLou's lifestyle... I read and snark to give me an outlet to laugh and love people calling out influencers bullshit.
Thanks all for providing the laughs!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Can I just say that you don't say "happy" ANZAC day. It's a solemn day to remember those who served. Nothing happy about it.
If I recall correctly, Emmy actually said Happy Anzac Day last year so 1001 is perhaps being sarcastic 🤷‍♀️ Even if she's not, I know there was no ill will behind her sentiment - she's a Kiwi and would understand the solemnity of the occasion. I don't know 1001 outside of this forum, but she has always been so considerate and supportive of others that I just want to defend her from a potential pile on 🙏🏼🕊

• Heart
Reactions: 45

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Apparently, according to her tribe of pathetic losers we're all just jealous and insecure, and projecting our inner hatred onto their Goddess. I swear, laughing at the comments on her posts is a farken great workout.

PSA for any deluded tribe members who stumble across our forum - we are a wise, discerning, supportive group of individuals who pity the fools that consider an oaf like Emmylou MacCarthy a "goddess." We are not, never have been and never will be jealous of her. We are incredulous at her abysmal parenting, her terrible social skills, her aversion to work, and her poor hygiene but to name a few.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
Do any real life people wear this crap.
It's aimed squarely at middle aged, overweight women who have a bit of money to spend on themselves and feel 'special' by spending $800 on a kaftan that covers all their flaws. If they can afford a Camilla it doesn't make them feel so bad about being 25kg overweight because they think people will look at them and say "oh look they're waring Camilla they're doing ok for themselves". It's a total mind f*** and Camilla is milking it for all it's worth. I have a friend who's spent over $35,000 on them - it's all she wears - and to be honest she looks terrible in most of them - there's just so much going on. I suppose ultimately if she feels good why should I care - I really do care though because there's no way they are worth the money.
So Camilla is being very smart using EL as I'd say the majority of her followers are exactly what they want - overweight, middle-aged, kid's able to look after themselves, questioning what they done with their lives, a bit of spare cash and wanting to 'spoil' themselves and why not buy an expensive outfit that fits.

The other thing with wearing (albeit an expensive) kaftan everyday is you never actually know you're putting on weight. Nothing like having to do your pants up everyday to pull you back into line!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

AJAYA

VIP Member
What in the ever loving fuck has happened today??? I jump on to catch up for the first time today, we have a new thread and her stories this morning in the sequin skirt and white crop make her actually look like she is about to start working the streets?? I am yet to get inside the shop I just came here for the sequin skirt comments but I’ve missed them obviously. Will report back if I can finish the Camilla tour 😂
I can't stop lolling at the fact that we were so flabbergasted at her sequin skirt/crop top combo earlier this morning, little did we know what was about to unfold throughout the day 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Her caption on that post is just another one of her attemps to garner sympathy/drum up engagement. I'm shocked at how all her followers fall for it time and time again and then I saw this post...

I'm certain I'm not doing LESS than old mate Em, but rather more. I have a lot more going for me (we all do) than she does. I'm early 30s, happy, mentally stable, good job, great relationship/s with partner, family and friends. No jealously here.
Well said. I’m her age. While I don’t have internet notoriety in my city (EmmyLou would like to think she’s a national treasure but guaranteed no one knows who she is outside of south Melbourne) I have a partner who actually likes me even if we disagree, a very stable job, a comfortable house we’re paying off in a timely manner, savings, a working washing machine, and two kids who don’t look at me with contempt. Can’t say I’m too jealous.

I was thinking that I’d love to have the cash to drop on $600 dresses but then realised that I actually could, I just don’t see it being relevant to my lifestyle so I don’t. There’s nothing EmmyLou does that I actually can’t do, I just don’t want to do it when it comes down to it. Our priorities don’t align, and I think hers are way more self indulgent and self satisfying than mine are. I don’t give up my all for my partner and kids, I make time for myself and do things for myself but not to the detriment of my family.

So her sycophantic followers can go jump.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Oh. Em(myfuckinglounatic). Gee. 😱

What in the name of all that is holy and sacred happened today?! Did I accidentally drop acid this morning, or did I die and end up in some bizarre purgatory where human shaped porpoises on legs roam the streets followed by leaf blowers?? What. The. Farking. Fuck?!

I can't even see straight from laughing so hard. My face legit hurts 🤣🤣 @b!tch_eating_crackers your Hungry Eyes rendition had me rolling on the couch gasping with laughter 😂 Thank God everyone else is in bed so they didn't have to witness that, or worse inadvertently spy Emmy in her sexual onesie on my phone screen.

@gemmagucci and @teddywoowipe our on the spot Tattlers - bravo 🙌🏼👏🏼🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39