Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she take Camelia with her to get her bum cleaned?
Show and tell on Tuesday will be so interesting -
I followed my mum around as she jumped around on the road wearing borrowed swimwear, I even helped her take some photos, lots of people stopped and laughed at her. Then she took it off, put it back on the rack and dressed as a sausage casing and jumped around in that. I even saw her areoles, they are pretty big, and point to the ground. I was then dragged along lucky enough to watch her get a tube up her bum, all the tit that usually spews from her mouth came out in the tube.
Any questions?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The pancake tits in that bikini. So many moments where I though I was done, then bam, she comes out with more tit.

I tuned into the live. Couldn't pronounce ashwaganda 🤦‍♀️
If I was her I would have left the "overhang" and just exercised, had my tits done and wanted til I'd lost all the weight then had a Tummy tuck...
Coz the tits are pretty bad for someone in early 40's.. I'd was me I would get a Modest boob job or lift

Reactions: 14
Check out our supermodel here. Who the duck does she think she is? At least she's covered up I guess. It's not confidence it's delusion
6E5104B5-4C9A-4396-8CDA-021CF10ED61C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All the ladies commenting how hot she is aren’t being for real are they? Like it’s no problem that she’s not hot, hotness shouldn’t be anyone’s sole aim, but that bowling ball torso, pancake titties, dinner plate areola, dandruff-y head, fanny fungus, fried face isn’t hot? Not by any stretch of the imagination.
This absolutely sent me. :ROFLMAO:

I occasionally think back a few weeks and wonder what the ACTUAL HELL she was in hospital for, and how she’s gone from “serious auto immune condition requiring hospitalisation” to “absolute maniacal narcissistic fuckery” in such a short space of time….

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wasn't sure what she was blabbing on about having a colonic until I google it. Ewww Jesus... Is it what I think it is having a good clean out of your bum🤮😩 bloody hell she'll do ANYTHING. I'm a bit of an old school Nanna, but is it to lose weight or something of that nature.🥴
My personal view is that unless you have a medical condition that requires it (such as diverticulitis, or anything like that mentioned in the list below), just let your bloody body clear everything out, as it should naturally do if everything is working as it should. It's yet another thing - along with collagen shakes - that is unnecessary, yet everyone is jumping on the bandwagon to get.

1650686704582.png

At this point I think old EmmyEww is a walking petri dish with all the things she claims to have.

Check out our supermodel here. Who the duck does she think she is? At least she's covered up I guess. It's not confidence it's delusion
View attachment 1214495
Even the normal-sized ladies look terrible in those outfits!

Are they meant to be whisker-style patterns on the jeans, or did they "size down"?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The fact she wore the swimwear sans underwear for quite some time then was able to put it back on the rack speaks volumes for the brand and the sales assistant working there.
She is a festering mess, the brand is trash and that photoshoot was a car crash.
Someone should ring the store and mention that or if it shows up on Insta- comment!🤮

Reactions: 4
My personal view is that unless you have a medical condition that requires it (such as diverticulitis, or anything like that mentioned in the list below), just let your bloody body clear everything out, as it should naturally do if everything is working as it should. It's yet another thing - along with collagen shakes - that is unnecessary, yet everyone is jumping on the bandwagon to get.

View attachment 1214502

At this point I think old EmmyEww is a walking petri dish with all the things she claims to have.
Other indications for a colonic irrigation may include occasional hunger and thirst, and tiredness at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she poses like the picture above (holding her hand to her hair) and she is walking, does she literally walk down the street with her hand held there the whole time? I would die of laughter if that was the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m now all caught up! What a ride, thank you all for the laughs and updates! I think it will take me a long time to get those images out of my head! Wowsers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m just still so confused about yesterdays antics! My head is spinning. Why oh why the big production “photoshoot” albeit, not exactly professional, when Camilla haven’t/won’t even post anything on their own page? And she didn’t purchase ANY products?? I just don’t get the point? Like she mentioned when in the bathers, Camilla is an international brand, hence the bathers, but then if they’re not posting it, how is it reaching their international customers?? EL herself surely can’t have that many international followers to warrant such a ridiculous morning?
And not purchasing the bathing suits or catsuit when she clearly wasn’t wearing underwear underneath them is the most disgusting atrocious thing anyone can ever do, I don’t care how much of a “celebrity” you think you are 🤢🤢

Reactions: 16
In the Live she also said "I'm no nun" when asked if there was a man...eww

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I saw a story on you tube where a woman does her own colonics several times a day. Ewwwww

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
i hope Camilla (daughter) had a better rest of her day. Even though I laughed at all the pics and poses from EmmyNoClue, seeing her little sad face holding the light thing made me sad! 😢
Me too. At least she didn't have to spend the rest of her day with her *mother*😡. She got to go to the sane parent and have normality.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.