Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone keeps asking her all the hard hitting questions like “how’s christian” “do you use Isuzu” and is clearly a Tattler! Hi 👋
I thought the same! All the right questions but not being a mole about it. Even asked about the fungus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All I got from that live is she did NOT take any of the clothes she squeezed herself into home. Which means they’re all still on the rack at Camilla. duck me dead they better run them through the hottest wash cycle they have before they sell them. Better yet, just incinerate them.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What a live!!!

ZM winter stock is held up on Shanghai. No real idea when it is coming.

No man on the scene, ALove doesn't want to come back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone will need to do a rundown of the live later please 😅

Is it safe to assume Alove is dating new people then?

Reactions: 8
I’M VERY BEHIND IN THREADS. Emmy Lou, in your next live can you mention tattle website? Actually, one up you - link it to it next 8min story. We don’t hate on you, we aren’t trolls, we simply tell you do better. We point out what you do wrong and to correct it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Started with it's ALoves weekend then said it's hers but he has them Friday and Sunday night this weekend.

So, pretty much his weekend you selfish duck.

Because she is sahhhh busy. I wonder if ALove asked her the same in return!?

Somebody straight up asked about her exploiting The Children.

Yes please!!
I'd also love to know how many people actually watch her lives.
Close to 1K!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t even know where to start 😐
The last 24 hours was a mess but the reels sent me to another dimension 😩 sos

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think we were all taken aback yesterday with EL’s lack of clothes and how cold is was yesterday morning before the shoot. It shouldn’t be EL we “concerned” about being inappropriately dressed but C as it appears C was just borrowing EL’s puffer jacket while holding reflector. I think yesterday’s antics then realising that what EL does to those kids has me sick to my stomach with anger. I don’t know why when EL is out on the streets like this being a nuisance to traffic etc why someone doesn’t call the police and the when they arrive give them details of the child exploitation. That woman needs to be pulled into line she’s escalating 🤬
Wouldn’t she need a permit to work in a public space? 🤔

Reactions: 10
She should be happy for the attention, any attention... why else are you offering to wear a bikini in 16c degree weather in Armadale? People are going to talk. You should be concerned when people stop talking about you, because this is your job. Engagement, social media. Accepting the pitfalls along with the rewards. If you don't like it, don't post. You cannot control what people do and say about you. And stop conflating trolls with these types of forums which are there for people to express their own opinions away from your DMs and off your page. The Emmylou image may not be anything close to reality (doubt it!) but you enjoy it. It is engagement. It is attention. To you, it's crack. This is part of the price you pay though. To me and everyone else, this is mindless entertainment and a way to share opinions with other people who don't think influencers bless the ground they walk on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That poor bloody kid.
Yep on so many levels but firstly wearing her mothers jacket cause it’s bloody freezing guessing the witch didn’t even look at what poor C was wearing when they left the house

• Sad
Reactions: 15
When she got up and revealed yet another horrible midriff top :sick:
Also, That was a quick no in response to being asked if she took weight loss pills and then a change of subject.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This whole debacle is so funny. Camilla probably asked her to come in, plug the morning tea and try on a few garments and it’s turned into sports illustrated

• Haha
Reactions: 21
oh my what a tit show. She really doesn’t think about her children when she is putting these photos out there. Can you imagine the things that will be said to her son if people see these photos when he starts high school. She is opening the door for people to harass him because of his mums outrageous need for fame.
long time reader, first time poster.
Especially since we know she reads here - and she would have seen a few of our testimonies of kids having to deal with parents doing embarrassing stuff and/or being in the public eye ... her behaviour is just a big 'F*ck you' to everyone. She only ever cares about herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
EVERY. SINGLE. ITEM.

Swimmers and catsuit she didn't take home is currently back on the shelf.

🤮🤢🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The fact she wore the swimwear sans underwear for quite some time then was able to put it back on the rack speaks volumes for the brand and the sales assistant working there.
She is a festering mess, the brand is trash and that photoshoot was a car crash.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
She said it’s almost her bday. I wonder what bewdiful outfit she will wear to her bday party if she has one lol.

In her life she mentioned that she runs a tighter ship now ALove’s left her lol. She said the house is cleaner and she has more routine.

Any opportunity to subtlety bag him.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.