Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here we are with yet another thread!

Congratulations to @chkchkboom for a fabulously funny (not to mention popular) thread title!
And thank you to everyone else for being here!

In thread #18, EL changed the world ... there were too many things to mention, but just a few:
  • She traveled to WA to visit her family ... several Tattlers were very impressed with the male genes in her family
  • She brought a part of Melbourne to a complete standstill with her modeling antics
  • She showed us her frisky side
  • She continued to disappoint us by exploiting The Children®
At least a couple of our fabulous Tattlers even treated us to unedited, real-life, photos of our gal in the wild!

What will EL bring us in this thread? Who knows ... stay tuned to find out! ☮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Top thread title 👌🏻
Nothing reposted on the Camilla page. Surely this isn’t their idea but EL playing make believe model for the day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
We can’t have that catsuit disappear into the gaudy carpet and cluttered house of Thread #18 so reposting with a little Dirty Dancing inspired tune.

🎶
I've been meaning to tell you
I've got this feelin' that won't subside
Its fungal and itchy, a rash I can’t hide
You're mine again

Now, you’re in, for a few frights

With these hungry thighs
One look at you and I can't disguise
I've got hungry thighs
I feel the magic between you and my Lou Lou jar

I want to hold you so let me screech and shout
I want to show you Alove on what you’re missing out
Darling, it’s deeviiiine

Now, I've got you in, for a delight

With these hungry thighs
I've got hungry thighs
I feel the magic between you and my Lou Lou jar

I've got hungry thighs
Now I've got you in my sights
With those hungry thighs
Now, did I take you by surprise?

I need you to see
Alove and Emmylou are meant to be

I've got hungry thighs
I've got hungry thighs
I feel the magic between you and my Lou Lou jar 🎶

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
There have been so many hilarious comments today, so thank you to LL for being the gift that keeps giving.

Special mention to whoever mentioned the snake and calf, you win the internet today! 👏
I've seen a few carpet pythons who have feasted on a possum or a rat and your description was spot on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Top thread title 👌🏻
Nothing reposted on the Camilla page. Surely this isn’t their idea but EL playing make believe model for the day
Wasn’t she was invited to the store opening a few weeks back didn’t go probably said I will do a visit when I get back from her trip and rocked up today with her crew much to their surprise 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think I’ve been traumatised by todays visit to Camilllaaaa. My eyes have seen enough today.

Where is she going to wear the catsuit… to the markets? To the next “wellness” camp? On her follow up appointment of her surgery… maybe this could be the after outfit?To the basketball? The opportunities are endless!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gettin ready for dinner with the Captain on a P&O cruise in that fugly jumpsuit.🛳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone please enlighten me about how her Instagram followers don't ever drop with her manic ,manky presence . It's been at 120,00 forever. I've seen other influencers or celebrities even fluctuate.

Reactions: 10
Surely this isn’t good advertising for Camilla? The catsuit and swimmers looks terrible doesn’t make you want to buy them at all :unsure:

I’m loving the face on the hair and makeup lady. She is doing it for the money only and is not impressed with what she is seeing 😂 I love how when she arrived at Emmy’s hovel first thing this morning she just left the front door wide open when she walked in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.