Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony is Camilla has always been about bold flowy kaftans and robes that El would look ok in.But she only tries on the tight lycra and jersey items.Bikinis?? She seriously has issues with her body now.Shallow Hal is becoming more on point everyday now.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Maybe all the people who stopped and watched thought they were looking at a remake of Kath and Kim? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m tempted to contact Camilla and ask if I can try on clothing for an extended time, leave the store with them on, then hand them back over for them to sell to someone else.

Bet I’d be told no.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is just so awful. Her poor child running out of camera shot. Other people on the street turning and walking the other way. That bikini top held nothing up. Wss like she had two looke flaps hanging from her chest.

Reactions: 9
Live recap. There was a lot of jumping all over the place... so hang on.
- mentioned troll forum's and how she doesn't read them, well not in years...
- said she walks two hours a day. Got lap band surgery ages ago but doctor fucked it up. Then got it redone. Blamed it on her New York mental health meltdown. Then only had it few years. It's still in but not pumped up and therefore not doing anything. Wants it removed one day. Said she doesn't take weightloss drugs.
- said no man in her life and then in low voice said it might be men plural 🤢
- shares custody with Alove. But had to check her diary to even know if it was her weekend this weekend.
- mentioned kids not being shared online as much due to custody arrangements and getting older. Particularly Sage.
- doesn't share cooking videos because she's single mum and basically no one to film her cooking boiled sausages at night.
- someone asked was it hard in WA with Alove now they've split. She just answered a resounding yes but wouldn't elaborate.
- ZM stuff held up in shanghai. That's why no autumn winter stuff.
- didn't buy anything at Camillas. Planning on going back.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Guys, we’re kinda getting famous on Instagram! 🤣 All these butt-hurt influencers having their moment to throw the toys out of the cot because we exist. Since the dawn of time, people have had opinions on those who have chosen a life in the spotlight. If you want the trappings of fame (ie. Louis Vuitton slides & free Camilla :sick:), you must accept that you’ve given up your privacy and therefore become open to public scrutiny. You can’t have one without the other. If you want to sell your cheap Alibaba crap to your audience of mostly adoring fans at a 500% markup so you can then flaunt your cashed up lifestyles back in their faces, THAT IS OKAY. But not everyone is going to like you for it. And this forum is where people who don’t blow hot air up your freshly colonic-ed ass can speak freely.

If anyone actually takes the time to read here, you’ll find that we are all intelligent, hilarious, hard working CRITICAL THINKERS. The content here far outweighs the mindless “🔥🔥🔥” and “U look so good” observations left in the comments section of influencers, and I can confidently say that I have never laughed more than I have in the last 24 hours thanks to this particular thread. Don’t be jealous, but we’re actually having so much fun here!

This forum is filled with empathetic people who are kind and supportive to one another. We’re not hateful. We’re just watching what you’re showing us and we think it’s incredibly shallow, insipid and narcissistic. So maybe, influencers, it’s not us, it’s….. YOU. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 69
The loving herself sick and delusions of sexiness these past 24 hours might be the end of her for me. Not sure I can even hate watch at this stage...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why do I feel like she wasn't wearing undies under the swimwear that went back on the shelf 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Live recap. There was a lot of jumping all over the place... so hang on.
- mentioned troll forum's and how she doesn't read them, well not in years...
- said she walks two hours a day. Got lap band surgery ages ago but doctor fucked it up. Then got it redone. Blamed it on her New York mental health meltdown. Then only had it few years. It's still in but not pumped up and therefore not doing anything. Wants it removed one day. Said she doesn't take weightloss drugs.
- said no man in her life and then in low voice said it might be men plural 🤢
- shares custody with Alove. But had to check her diary to even know if it was her weekend this weekend.
- mentioned kids not being shared online as much due to custody arrangements and getting older. Particularly Sage.
- doesn't share cooking videos because she's single mum and basically no one to film her cooking boiled sausages at night.
- someone asked was it hard in WA with Alove now they've split. She just answered a resounding yes but wouldn't elaborate.
- ZM stuff held up in shanghai. That's why no autumn winter stuff.
- didn't buy anything at Camillas. Planning on going back.
Thank you @Soggytoast for the fabulously detailed update! I've picked some flowers from my garden for you:

1650675565269.png

Bit in bold ...

1650675888790.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do not buy anything that fungus infested person tried on. Besides being over stretched there will be fungus remnants. I would love to go to the shop and have a conversation about why they let her try the stuff on and film. The poor canera guy would noy have got paid enough. Where are the pro photos to be used. Not on the camilla website I hope.

Oh and more snake oil treatments for her tribe. I have never heard of any medical reasons as to why you would do colonics.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
There's nothing wrong with having an imaginary boyfriend or two ... just don't take it too far, girly! (As you tend to do).

1650676172752.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Do not buy anything that fungus infested person tried on. Besides being over stretched there will be fungus remnants. I would love to go to the shop and have a conversation about why they let her try the stuff on and film. The poor canera guy would noy have got paid enough. Where are the pro photos to be used. Not on the camilla website I hope.

Oh and more snake oil treatments for her tribe. I have never heard of any medical reasons as to why you would do colonics.
At the very minimum, the swimsuits should have a sanitary strip so nothing can get through - but some people are feral and tear it off!

1650676465830.png

I don't know about you guys, but whenever I've tried on swimwear or underwear, there have been signs right around the changing rooms about how undergarments MUST be left on underneath!

:sick:

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.