Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wound say paid to endorse that high tea but not the other nonsense
I bet she offered full service, totally not necessary but she went above and beyond.

Today was perfect for iso boredom. She is absolutely bat tit, and I find her ads either lazy or completely OTT. I gotta hand it to her though, it is infinitely more entertaining than most other influencers! They’re all morphing into the same archetype by now… emmylou is something else.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Very odd! Just a massive rotund ball from chin to , well you know...
It’s just bloating from the surgery :ROFLMAO:

That wolf outfit looks like a knock off the Tshirts that are sold at every market aisle . Didn't think they could get any worse but here we are 🐺
Surely you’re not referring to this little number? You obviously don’t know anything about fashun
It reminds me of those wolf mink blankets
gross!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet she offered full service, totally not necessary but she went above and beyond.

Today was perfect for iso boredom. She is absolutely bat tit, and I find her ads either lazy or completely OTT. I gotta hand it to her though, it is infinitely more entertaining than most other influencers! They’re all morphing into the same archetype by now… emmylou is something else.
Yup. She either half asses content, rambling in her dirty house. Or just goes…whatever this was. But at least she’s entertaining. Everyone is so beige and then there’s Emmylou, in every colour of the rainbow and fully bedazzled.

• Haha
Far out, after a day offline, it’s taken me an hour to catch up on the threads and another hour to work up the courage to actually view the footage! I predict a massive downer today. Yesterday would have taken a HUGE amount of synthetic supplements to maintain the “vibe”. And just like her boobs … what goes up must come down …

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a bleeping idiot. Stop strangling all of your bits and pieces into clothing that is TOO SMALL! Who cares what size you think you are, wear something that actually fits ffs.

And poor Camellia. Better buy her some expensive earrings to make up for it 🙄

• Sad
I get that we can be a different size in tops and bottoms but I have never realised that arms have their own size too! 🤣🤣

Another stupid comment from this raving LOUnatic.

I agree that she was never contracted to do her fashion show. That's all on her and gives me the same vibes as the unauthorised Cadbury(?l) reel she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Photographer “leaning forwards a little bit”

Emmy Glue *does a seated bend and snap*

Maybe she’s just confused about her clothing sizes because she genuinely doesn’t understand what the words little and big mean? 😂

Good attempt at poo posture in the second pic Emmy but your knees need to be above your hips! 🚽

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone tell me when she started peddling Doterra?

And WTF is with the colonics?!

I used to follow her ages ago and only just now looping back into her mania.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No. No no no no. This doesnt sell does it? Surely not? Her boobs are facing east and west. It looks horrible. DRESS FOR YOUR SHAPE. FLATTER YOURSELF you bleeping bridge dwelling troll.
Why not get a push up bikini. Her tits look like saggy sausages in casing thats exploded (ive used this analogy before about her back fat but her tits are also exploded footy franks in this particular bikini).
I dont give a duck how body positive you are. Your boobs are crying out for support. GIVE IT TO THEM.
Oh holy mother of God.🥴🥴 What do we have here. That bikini is so so too small for her. Her boobs are squashed into the piece of material within an inch of its life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh so yesterday her own funded 'shoot' for duck knows what was early morning followed by a colonic and a 2 hour spa retreat!?

You MAD Dogg worker you.

She is truly an absolute pig.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Today's tit show has me so triggered and i don't why, please tell me i am not alone? Its everything and there is a reason we as a collective group shread through these threads. Is she not just the most narcissistic, tone deaf, terrible human/parent you have ever laid eye's on....??? Its hard to watch and quite frankly defies belief but perhaps above all else its the fact that she makes a living, good one at that as being the bottom of the barrel as far as people go. Every day is worse than the next if it wasn't real it would be comical
How true👏

Reactions: 8
Stupid me. Wakes up early and checks Insta for the other people I follow to see what they got up to. But EL is still going!

🦁 Roar part 2!
Screenshot_20220423-055842_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220423-054515_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220423-055749_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220423-055728_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220423-055714_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I have heard of children bullying our children when they find out mums bee is on Only Fans. I think one school did not want the children to attend.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.