Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she starts talking about living in our head rent free or watching the Kardashians, we’ll know she’s been talking to Jessiika and the Kearns 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair, we don’t talk about her parenting. We talk about her lack of parenting since the kids are always with Aaron 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I opened my phone to reply to a message and my Instagram opens and plays that reel at full volume I almost died if anyone overheard and thinks she is someone I would follow for real😂😂 she really has lost the plot all of that swimwear is getting lost in her skin folds🤮and she is prancing around being blown by the leaf blower! What the actual duck goes through that ridiculous head of hers
Let's face it, that's the only thing blowing her at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi, I am new here and this is my first post but she said on her live that she didn't buy anything at Camilla....didn't take anything home. So all that stuff is back on the rack.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Hi LL

I know you don't read here but just in case you do, I'd really like to know what's going on with Zoe Moss.
I'm sure there are thousands and thousands of your tribe members chomping at the bit in anticipation of the Autumn/Winter release of your crappy fast fashion line.

I'd hate to think that another of your endeavours has fallen flat again and look forward to your response.

Yours forever
Limpy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate how these defenders say we are pushing our own issues on to her. Lol, I'd say we are the ones with a brain. It's her followers who have the issues to believe this duck knuckle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I just looked at her stories again slowly and C is in a few shots, you wouldn't know its her if we hadn't seen it in the wild yesterday and another of C at the end of the shoot darting out of cameras way coming out of a doorway, while the *mother* is yet again in that shocka of an outfit she had on in the morning, thinking she's a model chicky babe with that silly scrunched up nose laugh.View attachment 1214274View attachment 1214276
I think we were all taken aback yesterday with EL’s lack of clothes and how cold is was yesterday morning before the shoot. It shouldn’t be EL we “concerned” about being inappropriately dressed but C as it appears C was just borrowing EL’s puffer jacket while holding reflector. I think yesterday’s antics then realising that what EL does to those kids has me sick to my stomach with anger. I don’t know why when EL is out on the streets like this being a nuisance to traffic etc why someone doesn’t call the police and the when they arrive give them details of the child exploitation. That woman needs to be pulled into line she’s escalating 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think we were all taken aback yesterday with EL’s lack of clothes and how cold is was yesterday morning before the shoot. It shouldn’t be EL we “concerned” about being inappropriately dressed but C as it appears C was just borrowing EL’s puffer jacket while holding reflector. I think yesterday’s antics then realising that what EL does to those kids has me sick to my stomach with anger. I don’t know why when EL is out on the streets like this being a nuisance to traffic etc why someone doesn’t call the police and the when they arrive give them details of the child exploitation. That woman needs to be pulled into line she’s escalating 🤬
I came to say this re the puffer. She is a god awful mother. Why couldn't she wear her fungi infested brisbane jacket that never leaces the car and give her daughter her puffer the whole time. She is pure evil.

Shattered I missed the live. As much as i dont want to i think i need to follow her on weekends so I see when this tit is happening.

Love that yesterday cachia decided to grace us with her presence on her thread and today this asshole decided to do a whole live over it 😂 bleep.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone keeps asking her all the hard hitting questions like “how’s christian” “do you use Isuzu” and is clearly a Tattler! Hi 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well that's 45 minutes if my day I won't get back 😂 Apparently her winter ZM is still stuck in China.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It's aimed squarely at middle aged, overweight women who have a bit of money to spend
I tick these boxes and I would never spend my money on it it’s disgusting plenty of nice clothes I can spend my money on that are well cut and flattering

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.