Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that we can be a different size in tops and bottoms but I have never realised that arms have their own size too! 🤣🤣

Another stupid comment from this raving LOUnatic.

I agree that she was never contracted to do her fashion show. That's all on her and gives me the same vibes as the unauthorised Cadbury(?l) reel she did.
Time will tell if this is her own make believe fashion show. So far Camilla have not used any of her content. Amongst the manic I caught her saying about the bathers that it is summer somewhere in the world and Camilla are international you know. Imagine this tit show being shown to a European audience

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I miss the days when it was scissors to cut up food that caused raised eyebrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I know right - my boring wardrobe consists of clothes that fit me and are financially conscious 😩 If there was only a mug to remind me that confidence is contagious *sigh*
I'm sure that mug fiasco, will make a comeback somewhere. So your wish may be granted #confidense is contayusss*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the paid partnership was only for her to push the outrageously priced high tea. The rest of the shoot was totally funded by her (a professional company would never use a child to help on a shoot) so it’s another funded by LL vanity project.

Reactions: 22
This image is so bizarre. Puffer jacket, cropped tee and sparkly mini...like, is she trying to freeze the gut fat off?
Screenshot_20220423-055842_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm sure that mug fiasco, will make a comeback somewhere. So your wish may be granted #confidense is contayusss*
Hope the mugs will return! It's not much fun being out of work as a Director. 🤣

As we all keep saying, wear what you want, but the majority of the clothes our model wore didn't fit, except the 🐺 outfit.

• Haha
Don’t you have to keep your undies on while trying on swimwear? 🤮
I was wondering that too.
No G Banger is going to cover her bits enough to warrant protection under those bikini bottoms.

"Its great to be back working" ...... At my made up job.....

Mad Dog really killing the corporate world yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor Camellia runs out and Emmylou doesn’t even glance in her direction. Kids having another weekend with Alove! I guess we can restart the count of weekends without her.

A couple of hours of a ridiculous, self funded photo shoot, followed by personal appointments. Absolutely working like a mad dog.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She deliberately cut out the part of Camilla holding the reflector. It shows a little of the reflector at the end but not who is holding it. But we have proof on Tattle and it’s never disappearing from the internet.
I just looked at her stories again slowly and C is in a few shots, you wouldn't know its her if we hadn't seen it in the wild yesterday and another of C at the end of the shoot darting out of cameras way coming out of a doorway, while the *mother* is yet again in that shocka of an outfit she had on in the morning, thinking she's a model chicky babe with that silly scrunched up nose laugh.
Screenshot_2022-04-23-08-35-00-81_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-23-08-44-41-50_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She's so triggering. Banging on about being so busy, late for a meeting then spends the afternoon at a spa. She has zero awareness. No proper full time working mum can go do 2 hours at a spa during the week. Hey EL, if you want to save any credibility, don't post that you went to the bloody spa during work hours.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I miss the days when it was scissors to cut up food that caused raised eyebrows.
Besides the fingered potato salad and how to make a basic witch wrap there's been NO cooking content which seems so odd when you have a cookbook and presented cooking segments.. literally nothing. So she's just a cheese platter queen who got lucky with the cooking as a fad? Now forgotten it completely as now a "model"?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor Camellia runs out and Emmylou doesn’t even glance in her direction. Kids having another weekend with Alove! I guess we can restart the count of weekends without her.

A couple of hours of a ridiculous, self funded photo shoot, followed by personal appointments. Absolutely working like a mad dog.
And I swear the poor girl tripped also.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.