Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stop lolling at the fact that we were so flabbergasted at her sequin skirt/crop top combo earlier this morning, little did we know what was about to unfold throughout the day 🙈
My thoughts exactly we had no idea what was to come....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it says paid partnership but I honestly would not put it past emmylou to buy all this stuff for the purpose of her 'shoot'....or is that Camilla's camera crew? Wouldn't a brand want to have creative control of a shoot of that scale (not profesh but I meant on the street, distributed on insta). I'm always so confused with the scale of her partnerships, she goes above and beyond (note I'm not suggesting she does so successfully)....is this what the brand asks for? Or does she just do it? How much is she actually getting paid? 120k followers ain't the big time!

Reactions: 16
What in the ever loving duck has happened today??? I jump on to catch up for the first time today, we have a new thread and her stories this morning in the sequin skirt and white crop make her actually look like she is about to start working the streets?? I am yet to get inside the shop I just came here for the sequin skirt comments but I’ve missed them obviously. Will report back if I can finish the Camilla tour 😂
Praying for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just showed my poor husband 😂😂😂 He couldn't get away from me quick enough 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh. Em(myfuckinglounatic). Gee. 😱

What in the name of all that is holy and sacred happened today?! Did I accidentally drop acid this morning, or did I die and end up in some bizarre purgatory where human shaped porpoises on legs roam the streets followed by leaf blowers?? What. The. Farking. duck?!

I can't even see straight from laughing so hard. My face legit hurts 🤣🤣 @b!tch_eating_crackers your Hungry Eyes rendition had me rolling on the couch gasping with laughter 😂 Thank God everyone else is in bed so they didn't have to witness that, or worse inadvertently spy Emmy in her sexual onesie on my phone screen.

@gemmagucci and @teddywoowipe our on the spot Tattlers - bravo 🙌🏼👏🏼🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Although it’s still an ugly catsuit, it does suit some people like the lady here.
Looks like others were invited to have a play in the store today but what makes Crazy Lou think she’s so great she needs to add the staff needed on a fashion shoot.
I wonder if playing in the store was the booby (pun intended) prize ... only the young and beautiful people got to go on the superyacht; the others got to play dress-up in the store? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The most telling thing is Camilla have zero acknowledgment of her strutting around in their brand on any of their social media - seriously they must be in total cringeworthy damage control. Can you even imagine owning that brand with what she's spewed forward today!!! It's seriously totally cringeworthy even for for me with absolutely zero connection sitting here on my couch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I just forced myself to watch it - the leaf blower - I mean you can't make this tit up!!! Absolute amateur hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just don’t understand this constant need to announce what size clothes she’s wearing! All.The.Time.
Most of her followers know her through her screen so it’s not like they can compare their shape/height to her and base their purchases on it.
I’d love a psychologist’s point of view about why she continues to do this 🤷🏻‍♀️
My old user name on Gomi was “icouldsizedown” then “whatsizeareyouwearing” lol because that’s what ELL used to say alllll the time to her Zoe Moss models/customers

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.