Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I’ve always just thought Camilla was overpriced, cringey, weirdly cultural-appropriation-y tat, worn by eccentric old white ladies whose husbands made a bit of money in real estate in the 80s or whatever. But I have just been on their Insta, and they have a highlight with a bunch of bona fide celebs wearing their stuff… Delta Goodrem, Robbie Williams, Sofia Vergara, Paris Hilton, Lizzo; even Beyoncé!

So it begs the question- just WHAT are they doing sending free tit to EL, and letting her parade around their store playing dress-ups? She’s clearly not the caliber of celeb they highlight on their socials, and also, her following seems exceedingly unlikely to be significantly comprised of the sort of women who can afford to buy $600 catsuits in extremely extravagant prints (I mean- where would a suburban housewife/mama *wear* the ‘Xanadu Surrealist’ design?! For that matter-Where would *anyone*?!?)

So what’s in it for them?! I’m confused
I think they send her Camilla clothing as it goes up to 4XL and she fits into it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i hope Camilla (daughter) had a better rest of her day. Even though I laughed at all the pics and poses from EmmyNoClue, seeing her little sad face holding the light thing made me sad! 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So many what the actual fucks?? Busy day here too….I saw the glitter mini/crop top combo and thought Jesus Christ, tattle will be going off tonight. But then…then it all just unravelled. My teenage son and husband asked what I was gasping as they tried to watch the footy…. Yep, I showed them and god I wish I could’ve filmed their reactions 😂😂 Husband pushed the phone away and said I can’t watch anymore it’s making me sick 😂 Teenage son was disgusted, refused to look then lectured me on how me watching her stories is contributing financially to her madness. I said mate, I don’t bloody care, this is next level and I can’t look away 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This thread is killing me. My husband keeps asking me why I'm laughing and I can't tell him it's over pictures of a woman dressed like she's part of the Flying Fruit Circus.

I'll give her this - I think she has pretty good legs. Her butt is ok when it's not swallowing bikini bottoms. She needs to make this part of her body her main feature when dressing, not the beach ball tum and runaway boobies. She looked ok in that short dress, even though the pattern is awful and I wouldn't want to see her bend over in it. But she really needs to stop trying to make Camilla a thing. Her followers can't afford it and people who do wear it would have no idea who she is.

I really believe she needs to rent a little shop or room somewhere and do nails or beauty treatments. She can sell her scam light stims and Doterra, and her crazy followers could come in and get a mani and their lady bits waxed by their hero Lou. She could still chat on Instagram throughout the day. Anything would be a better long term plan than standing in the street in your undies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Things I don’t understand* :

Algebra

Why EL has to do the ‘bikini photography shoot’ on a public street. Exposing herself to unsuspecting members of the public in the process. Using her child as unpaid labour. Being a general nuisance.

Trigonometry

What stories/pictures/videos her followers are looking at when they post comments like “You look amazing 😍” and “You ooze sex appeal” and “Could there be anyone THAT embodies THE phrase #bloodylegend more?” or “You are a Queen!! God damn beautiful 😍

🤷🏼‍♀️

*2 of these 4 things I may one day understand, the other 2, no chance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Jesus. duck. My eyes!!! What the duck did I actually watch just now??!!! Soooooo much secondhand embarrassment for her. WHAT WAS THE ACTUAL POINT OF THIS????!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't stop laughing at all the posts.

I am wondering if she engaged her "company" Elephant Dinner to create this masterpiece, but instead of the brand using it, all the footage is for EL to use, for her own vanity project.

Screenshot_20220422-215858_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
If I was Aaron I would be pretty upset my little girl was put in that situation. Think he needs to take more control. But Our girl has certainly outdone herself today. That leafblower and crossing the street in that bikini & making love to the camera has left me speechless. I actually think she may have peaked but I hope not as who the hell knows what she’ll get up to tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else feel like she saw how much Tattle was going off on the Kearnts’ thread the previous couple of days that she just had to pull out the big guns to get back on top here?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is so disturbing. I am mortified for her children for so many reasons. This women is completely deranged.
underboob is fashion now. See the similarities? Ooops - my bad - that’s her back!!!

Does anyone else feel like she saw how much Tattle was going off on the Kearnts’ thread the previous couple of days that she just had to pull out the big guns to get back on top here?
I was thankful EL was dull because I couldn’t fit it all in!! I bet the kearns are happy EL has done this 🤣😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
oh my what a tit show. She really doesn’t think about her children when she is putting these photos out there. Can you imagine the things that will be said to her son if people see these photos when he starts high school. She is opening the door for people to harass him because of his mums outrageous need for fame.
long time reader, first time poster.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.