Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PUT THAT bleeping PHONE DOWN Emmylou. DO YOU NOT SEE OR CARE that YOUR KIDS DO NOT WANT TO BE FILMED EVER.😡😡 Poor Sage the Camera in his face and then when they were walking to football and he turned around as if to say, STOP this tit. Surely she reads here, because everything we say she seems to respond to. Tosser of a *mother*.🤬

Reactions: 14
PUT THAT bleeping PHONE DOWN Emmylou. DO YOU NOT SEE OR CARE that YOUR KIDS DO NOT WANT TO BE FILMED EVER.😡😡 Poor Sage the Camera in his face and then when they were walking to football and he turned around as if to say, STOP this tit. Surely she reads here, because everything we say she seems to respond to. Tosser of a *mother*.🤬
The problem is, she only likes to try & prove us wrong, she doesn't take any of the constructive criticism on board unfortunately. It's like she's possessive of the kids when it suits her narrative, any other day of the week they can duck off to their fathers place. 100% feel sorry for them kids 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Acourse I farken know what Anzac stands for, Arnotts sent me a whole bloody pack a few years ago *giggle* I was gonna do a prize and give them to a follower but I ate them all *crazy laugh* c'mon, I had no Cheezels in tha house an' a girls gotta eat *giggle* but yeah so Anzac is a biskut and if ya go ta page 90 of mah book Confidunce in the Kitchen, there's a really good recipe that I 100% stole from a CWA cookbook that a family friend passed down from her mum, sah gawjus *scrunch face, giggle* Happy Monday, let's get it, I'm goin' for anotha swim, that way I don't have ta shower and then I'm headed inta Gorman to spread my filthy ailments do a try on of their upcoming Winta stock.
Confidunce in the Kitchen

I’m ded 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes GL is problematic in her own right but send those clothes to Lounatic! She loves a crop and no doubt thinks she is your size!
Ugh Georgia Love? Is she looking for a #gifted Freebie Winter wardrobe without crop tops or cut outs? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.