Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle: ‘you never see her with all the kids or walking the dogs…’

Emmy: ‘TAKE THAT, CRAZY witches
What's happened to the dogs. Where's all their fur. Don't people usually get their dogs shaved in the summer, not when it's coming up to winter. Poor doggies would be freezing🐕

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She is a deluded idiot. Who needs full makeup at the market, are you trying to pull whilst out with your kids. Youcould have helped poor Sage but no instead you have to film everything. No one wants to see everything LL. Turn the god damn canera ofc and try being a parent.

Reactions: 8
And her cheeks, they seem to pop out more than usual, maybe she just highlights them with make-up to make them do that? But it's been very distracting lately, which is funny, given all her shenanigans lately, that her cheeks are what's distracting me 🤔
Ok, I think it's just how she applies her make-up that makes her look like she has chipmunk cheeks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm still confused by rhe img talent link on her bio...
She's nowhere on their website or socials or anything....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t normally post her kids faces but C is legit crying in this video (wearing her “I didn’t bring any Camilla home” jumper) put down your phone and check in on your daughter. Also those poor dogs. They must have been matter AF to be shorn like that 🤦🏼‍♀️😖😔😞
And it was clear S wanted her to get the phone out of his face, but she kept on doing it 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t normally post her kids faces but C is legit crying in this video (wearing her “I didn’t bring any Camilla home” jumper) put down your phone and check in on your daughter. Also those poor dogs. They must have been matter AF to be shorn like that 🤦🏼‍♀️😖😔😞
That could just be an unfortunate angle?
That aside, I worry for her kids and bullying.. unfortunately they are all going to be chubby if you look age them compared to their cousins.. she gives them quick fix meals which takes years to see the results of... I think she's a bloody horrible mother for not prioritising her kids eating and representing and modelling normal eating habits...

Reactions: 10
Those poor dogs. Why can't she add to her diary to get them groomed on a regular basis?

For a minute there I thought S was going to say that he moved out to the shed!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
By the way they are dragging the girls along, it looks like they no longer spend any time with training and have allowed them to become feral.
I watched that footage this morning and it made me so angry. I have no idea which kid is which with the girls but the one walking the dog nearest the wall physically full on yanked on that poor dogs lead and dragged it backwards. Brat but then I doubt they learn their manners from their Mum so...
1B234804-61FF-416B-8F78-1C4EDA2C81D0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
With the hot air balloons (because I don’t want to think about what she’s doing to her kids because I’m a bit flat today and it will make me cry) - I don’t get it. She isn’t tagging a company so I can’t see a freebie coming her way. Is she really just a giant toddler who goes nuts seeing hot air balloons every single day? She recorded so many stories trying to count them? She’s so ridiculous and the only word stuck in my head these last few days is “buffoon”. She’s a buffoon.
Awww I hope your day improves 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I watched that footage this morning and it made me so angry. I have no idea which kid is which with the girls but the one walking the dog nearest the wall physically full on yanked on that poor dogs lead and dragged it backwards. Brat but then I doubt they learn their manners from their Mum so...
View attachment 1219366
I wish I had the words for how upset this makes me. EL, if you’re not going to teach the dogs how to walk properly or teach your kids not to jerk the lead, PLEASE get the poor dogs harnesses so they aren’t jerked by the neck! You could even use that as opportunity to style up your dogs and have fun with them, maybe you’d enjoy taking them for more walks because people would be giving you attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Help me!! I have no idea who or what but sounds juicy so I want in!
I don’t want to get into trouble for saying anything that doesn’t fit the thread, but she’s very recently started following an account that is weird. No profile photo. Limited following/followers. And Googling the person’s name brings up some interesting articles. In light of the Tinder discussions about privacy and the kids safety, I dunno……. just seems…… off.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her stories are sooo glitchy for me. Initially, the stories at the market with S cut off. Just went and rewatched and now I can see the man cave stories. Does this happen to anyone else?
She must go back and add them because it happens to me as well 🤷‍♀️ Her stories are the only ones that do it so I assume it’s her duck up

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.