Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord Sage really dislikes her, for the sake of his mental health first and foremost and your false "good mum" narrative keep him away from the "camera" !

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Just because you might be "allowed" to film the children for XYZ amount of time, doesn't mean you should. Read the room LL. Sage is clearly uncomfortable with the camera all up in his face while he holds your tit at the market, and all he wants at the cafe is a bit of brekky before he plays footy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
she wouldn't know what it stands for
Acourse I farken know what Anzac stands for, Arnotts sent me a whole bloody pack a few years ago *giggle* I was gonna do a prize and give them to a follower but I ate them all *crazy laugh* c'mon, I had no Cheezels in tha house an' a girls gotta eat *giggle* but yeah so Anzac is a biskut and if ya go ta page 90 of mah book Confidunce in the Kitchen, there's a really good recipe that I 100% stole from a CWA cookbook that a family friend passed down from her mum, sah gawjus *scrunch face, giggle* Happy Monday, let's get it, I'm goin' for anotha swim, that way I don't have ta shower and then I'm headed inta Gorman to spread my filthy ailments do a try on of their upcoming Winta stock.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Wondering if we stop saying Sage prefers Aaron and doesn’t like being on camera, if she’ll stop filming him and trying to prove us wrong? Poor little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
For once Emmy, you are bang on. That's exactly what you are, an absolute sausage sizzle of a person - hot fat spitting on a public plate. Quick, cheap and easy (just like your ads), initially appealing but the more you consume the worse you feel.
20220425_080529.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There are so many things about LL that irk me but none more so than the way those dogs are ignored.
I know I've said it before but what dog owner goes walking for exercise and leaves the dogs at home.
By the way they are dragging the girls along, it looks like they no longer spend any time with training and have allowed them to become feral.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
If she's up so early why not go to the dawn service instead of pointing out hot air balloons like an over inflated baboon
That’s what I thought too she’s not that far from there but then she wouldn’t be able to film or talk the narac. If anyone should be grateful to live in this country it should be this cow think she’s told us plenty of times about her mum fleeing her country. “Lest we forget”

Reactions: 9
With the hot air balloons (because I don’t want to think about what she’s doing to her kids because I’m a bit flat today and it will make me cry) - I don’t get it. She isn’t tagging a company so I can’t see a freebie coming her way. Is she really just a giant toddler who goes nuts seeing hot air balloons every single day? She recorded so many stories trying to count them? She’s so ridiculous and the only word stuck in my head these last few days is “buffoon”. She’s a buffoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
FFS she has no idea …check out C’s face 🤪 behind S when CrazyLou is screeching like a banshee (and being a serial pest as people are trying to shop) that S is now her “ main man”…(such an inappropriate thing to say to child) As usual, C not dressed for the weather and has had to borrow the Camilla jumper (the 90’s called and they want it back) that CrazyLou lied about not being #gifted. 100 percent guarantee that she got the pants as well (I can never un see her looking like she’s taking a 💩 with seggy eyes at the same time while perched on a couch)
The look of guy in background while all this is going on sums it up 👀 No wonder S is exhausted…phew and that was just a minute at the markets. Good job EL walking the dogs…next thing on the list is fix the farkin fences. We’ve been asking since before Xmas ✌🏻✌🏻

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I couldn't finish watching. My heart breaks. She is literally yanking at him for content. She is an abuser.

Also I bet the "man cave" was her way of winning him back.

And like, woman, just let him have this moment. "OUR shed" god she is a bleep. "Its so cute" stop using cute, he is desperately trying to show you he is becoming a man, she is so unbelievably condescending. Makes my skin crawl.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's not exactly a warm morning in Melbourne (currently around 10⁰) so a flowy Camilla dress is fine, with a puffer jacket on top 🤣

So of she had no water yesterday, does that mean she went for a swim, and didn't shower when she got home? Leisure centre showers are ok, but nothing beats coming home and having a proper shower.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just because you might be "allowed" to film the children for XYZ amount of time, doesn't mean you should. Read the room LL. Sage is clearly uncomfortable with the camera all up in his face while he holds your tit at the market, and all he wants at the cafe is a bit of brekky before he plays footy.
OMG that poor boy looked spent 😢He’s had a fkn nough EL! I don’t know much about medication for depression/anxiety but his face looked like he zonked out on something 😕 OPEN YOUR EYES WOMAN!! He does NOT want to be part of your quest for social media fame!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So do we think she forgot it wasn’t a regular Monday when out on her walk and then needed to correct herself when she went out for breakfast later? 🤔

I can’t stand that stupid high pitched voice she does. And then the presenter walk, hands and voice she does it absolutely sends me and not in a good way…. Reminds me of a kid playing pretend

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her stories are sooo glitchy for me. Initially, the stories at the market with S cut off. Just went and rewatched and now I can see the man cave stories. Does this happen to anyone else?

Hi Lounatic 👋

I'm sure you really had a moment for our ANZACS all while you had your phone jammed in your face or counting bleeping hot hair balloons.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.