Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to Grant anyone's wishes of having me removed. I don't want to Rush my time here. It goes By so quickly...

Had a look on fb and it would appear they've been friends a long time. Perhaps he's new to Insta and she looked him up when she went back home. The company you keep eh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
After I saw the loaves of bread being delivered with the sausages, I wrote to her and asked her if they had hot dog buns in Australia because here in California, I have never seen anyone serve sausages or hot dogs with bread. She wrote back and said yes they have hot dog buns but bread makes the sausages sizzle. What does that mean? I am confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't want to Grant anyone's wishes of having me removed. I don't want to Rush my time here. It goes By so quickly...

Had a look on fb and it would appear they've been friends a long time. Perhaps he's new to Insta and she looked him up when she went back home. The company you keep eh.
They both used to ✈🪂

After I saw the loaves of bread being delivered with the sausages, I wrote to her and asked her if they had hot dog buns in Australia because here in California, I have never seen anyone serve sausages or hot dogs with bread. She wrote back and said yes they have hot dog buns but bread makes the sausages sizzle. What does that mean? I am confused.
No one in Perth serves hot dogs or sausage sizzle in a slice of bread! Hot dog buns only. Also Vida was squashing that bread! 🌭🌭🌭🌭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
We normally just have sausages on bread here. I think she must of meant it wouldn’t be a sausage sizzle without bread.

Reactions: 14
She’s not wrong there. The barbecue sausages she’s cooking aren’t made for hot dog buns - they’re served in a single slice of white bread. This ‘sausage sizzle’ is an absolute Australian staple.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No one in Perth serves hot dogs or sausage sizzle in a slice of bread! Hot dog buns only. Also Vida was squashing that bread! 🌭🌭🌭🌭
Really?? I had no idea. I’ve only ever had sausages in bread! Hot dogs (frankfurts) usually in buns, but Vienna sausages (the thicker frankfurts) always served at the footy in bread!

Reactions: 7
A sausage/saveloy in bread is a thing in Australia.
Don't know what she means about making the sausage sizzle though.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Really?? I had no idea. I’ve only ever had sausages in bread! Hot dogs (frankfurts) usually in buns, but Vienna sausages (the thicker frankfurts) always served at the footy in bread!
We do things differently in Perth! All Bunnings sausage sizzle or on voting day etc we all have sausages in a roll.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
A sausage/saveloy in bread is a thing in Australia.
Don't know what she means about making the sausage sizzle though.
I think some states call a sausage in bread a “sausage sizzle”, other call it a sausage sandwich. Where I live a we would think a sausage sizzle is the event (the barbecue), not the food item. And we never boil them 😜 #sausagefacts

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In Australia, our sausage sizzles aren't hot dogs, just normal sausages on bread, usually with onions. Very common here.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

😂👏🏼 you are the Kween of Kryptic @SnarkyTart 🫶🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im curious to know how you came to follow El from California?

Reactions: 13
eww no stay away from that guy. hate to say it but i dated an ex soldier and they all have a lot of ptsd.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s hard to believe watching her interaction with Sage that she is actually his mother. It was like watching a crazy auntie speaking to a nephew at the family Christmas party. Over animated, in his personal space, shocked by how much he has grown. She gives me Sophie Cachia vibes watching her interact with her kids. No warmth, zero insight into her child’s needs and like everything else she does, too loud and too overbearing.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I just googled the guy and his name came up quickly. Wonder if all the tattlers madly googling made it go up further. She needs to stay away good grief.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
eww no stay away from that guy. hate to say it but i dated an ex soldier and they all have a lot of ptsd.
my pop and dad suffered PTSD after returning from being a POW (Pop) and the Vietnam War (Dad). I’m grateful nobody stayed away from them and instead tried to understand their condition and stick around to support. Yes , people experiencing PTSD can be challenging to be in a relationship with but doesn’t mean they should blacklisted. However a quick read of this guy’s history on the google would be enough of a red flag…🚩pity his military career is tarnished by association ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We do things differently in Perth! All Bunnings sausage sizzle or on voting day etc we all have sausages in a roll.
Yep
Never had in bread
Lazy loo the cheapskate..

Oh yes.. cut from the same cloth as our other mate currently in a high profile defamation trial

seem like unlikely friends...frumpy lazy loo and this creep

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.