Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im curious to know how you came to follow El from California?
I was following Christian Hull and saw her there. I do not like her at all and follow her in horror. Like you all, I feel so sorry for her dogs and kids and I think she is classless. So embarrassing. I have visited Australia and NZ and love it and am so sorry you all have her. But my country has so much worse. The jumpsuit the other day left me speechless and inspired me to create an account here. I hope you all don't mind an American hanging out.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I was following Christian Hull and saw her there. I do not like her at all and follow her in horror. Like you all, I feel so sorry for her dogs and kids and I think she is classless. So embarrassing. I have visited Australia and NZ and love it and am so sorry you all have her. But my country has so much worse. The jumpsuit the other day left me speechless and inspired me to create an account here. I hope you all don't mind an American hanging out.
Welcome!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Welcome @Buttercup725 you have found your people.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s not wrong there. The barbecue sausages she’s cooking aren’t made for hot dog buns - they’re served in a single slice of white bread. This ‘sausage sizzle’ is an absolute Australian staple.
A sausage sizzle is often performed on a Saturday at the church of Bunnings 😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Where to start...so much tit
Want to be an "influencer", fine leave your damn kids out of it.
"I'm going to cook a bbq for the whole team", where's the whole team enjoying said bbq?
"I'm going to push myself and go for a swim", where's a shot of her swimming?
"I'm going to start running now", where's a shot of her running?

Seriously, no-one believes the tit that comes out of your mouth LL. Go back under your bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
my pop and dad suffered PTSD after returning from being a POW (Pop) and the Vietnam War (Dad). I’m grateful nobody stayed away from them and instead tried to understand their condition and stick around to support. Yes , people experiencing PTSD can be challenging to be in a relationship with but doesn’t mean they should blacklisted. However a quick read of this guy’s history on the google would be enough of a red flag…🚩pity his military career is tarnished by association ☹
Yes i was mainly thinking of his associations. Afrre it is hard being and if you can stick it out goid.

Welcome @Buttercup725 😋
Like yourself I was following Christian and stumbled across our national treasure CrazyLou…and like so many here, I was blocked from her account when I dm’d (so not publicly) her that I didn’t agree with her on something. She politely txt me back saying she wasn’t a “bullshitter” (her words not mine) and boom, blocked. Anyhoo…c’est la vie …🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s hard to believe watching her interaction with Sage that she is actually his mother. It was like watching a crazy auntie speaking to a nephew at the family Christmas party. Over animated, in his personal space, shocked by how much he has grown. She gives me Sophie Cachia vibes watching her interact with her kids. No warmth, zero insight into her child’s needs and like everything else she does, too loud and too overbearing.
They were my exact thoughts, it was so awkward. It reminded me of my MILs interaction with my kids, so forced and unnatural. My older kids reaction to it is much the same as Sages 😂
She’s not involved in his life at all but will show it up for her communidy, I don’t see how they are still falling for it.

Reactions: 8
So was having a thought about how’s she’s posting things sometimes 24 hours after the fact. Do you think someone has stepped in and is screening or pre approving what she is posting on insta?
I was thinking it might be because she doesn’t want people to know what she’s doing or where she is in real time…You know, like all the celebs do for privacy reasons… 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fancy the Country known as Western Australia doing things differently.🤣🤣
God we really do, don’t we?! But I’ve never bought a sausage in bread anywhere in WA. Always in a roll. Maybe I need to do a Bunnings run, if they’re raising money for ANZACs (y)

It’s hard to believe watching her interaction with Sage that she is actually his mother. It was like watching a crazy auntie speaking to a nephew at the family Christmas party. Over animated, in his personal space, shocked by how much he has grown. She gives me Sophie Cachia vibes watching her interact with her kids. No warmth, zero insight into her child’s needs and like everything else she does, too loud and too overbearing.
Not a maternal bone in her body. She has no idea how to interact with her own children, it’s like she’s terrified of them when she’s alone with them. Better get them out of the house! Better fill the day with running around busy busy instead of chilling at home for some rest!

She didn't seem to be anywhere near the canteen?

View attachment 1219461
Honestly, I know she thinks she’s this extravagant, generous, wondrous mother but really, who asked her to cook up a sausage for the team after a match? Does she stand there yelling at the team that she has a special treat?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How do they go from sitting round all evening with movie marathons and junk food to Absolutely NO coverage of what they do in the house... becoase they (kids) aren't there in the evenings! Always out and aBout...

Reactions: 13
I just saw camelila and her friend cross a very busy road and continue to a supermarket that is 4-5blocks from her home (I live close to emmylou) the supermarket is jam packed. The kids were totally alone.

I have a young boy and wouldn’t allow it, so just wondering if this is normal?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

View attachment 1219461
Very bizarre that she upstages the parents that prob busts their guts in time and effort to raise money. 🧐 Me thinks there may be a story there…anyone know?

I was thinking it might be because she doesn’t want people to know what she’s doing or where she is in real time…You know, like all the celebs do for privacy reasons… 🤪
Or maybe Tattlers are catching her in the wild and she’s worried about not having control over what we are seeing. Case in point poor C at “photo shoot”

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1219461
I don’t understand who she is cooking the sausage Sizzle for either. The clubhouse as in the photo has their own facilities- multimillion dollar upgrade recently completed during covid years. Clubhouse would sell the sauages plus drinks etc to gain some petty cash. Parents rostered on each week to man the sizzle and ‘work’ in the canteen. She’s out cooking in the attaxhed playground where the BBQ is for public use. Is this her lack of social abilities that she cannot interact with the football parents and instead makes her own sausages? Don’t get it.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.