Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There ya go, Emmy! You figured out how to film some food content without a cameraman. Clever girl 👏🏻.

Spent Saturday with Camellia too. Has Vida also decided she’d prefer to live with Aaron? Where were the other kids while she was out having a girls day?
I truly believe that Sage and Vida are with Aaron fulltime and Camelia feels bad for El so has moved back with her.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely there's more to the story.
Other brands, including popular online stores, have had their winter stock available for a while now, with new stock being added daily.
I smell a rat!
There are other online retailers who use Leoni as their wholesaler... They have winter stock online... Something is definately up
maybe the emmy lovers are broke and arent buying ZM, but then some weather appropriate clothing would be great

Reactions: 15
Who was it a few pages ago who said she looks like a thumb?

Also 'lovely day spent mostly with camelia......" so camelia filmed her mother washing her car. What the actual duck. It makes me so sad that Camelia is growing up thinking this is normal.
People do not film all their mundane chores! Bc they are just that, chores. EL films it bc she feels validated for completing a task that us plebs/non celebs do all the time without praise.
duck her. She's such a witch.

Please let this not move too fast today as I’ll be offline celebrating Orthodox Easter just like your fishmonger you stupid witch. Fancy being such an imbecile you have no concept of other peoples lives that you pretend to have known for years.
Hoping those oysters or the mangy potato may have given you a natural colonic. Who feeds their family old potato.
Me too! Happy easter!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
The markets could hear her before they saw her. Thinking great the baboon is back. It was great while it lasted.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The colonic didn't work because she's clearly full of tit still.
Hey Friends, been reading tattle for a few months now after following the breadcrumbs on GOMI.

I’ve never understood why she gets these colonics, I remember once she had I believe 2 in one week. so so dangerous! You are introducing so much excess liquid into your body by doing this and the side effects can be pretty serious, especially if you have any undiagnosed medical conditions which let’s face it, it’s a possibility for someone like EL.

why not go get a colonoscopy instead,and Have an actual dr look inside your bowel. The prep alone would eliminate more than her stupid colonics

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hristos voskrese! ☦
Vistina voskrese!

Also, when i first saw her stories at the fish market i was legitimately thinking "i hope she isnt there to appropriate another culture just for the gram' but i realised she's too dumb to know about a "different" easter. She was just there begging for free oysters in exchange for a tag bc she's a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Today, lets be grateful that the Camilla bikinis werent featured in yesterday's car wash pics.Amen.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The top must be the recent buy from Gorman that someone from here saw her in the turtleneck and fur straight after returning from WA. Yesterday’s tee was $100 but on sale for less than $80.

Gorman now do scrubs. Don’t work place supply scrubs or not? If they do supply scrubs than why them?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gorman now do scrubs. Don’t work place supply scrubs or not? If they do supply scrubs than why them?
[/QUOTE]
Depending on your workplace, the hospital can either supply hospital branded scrubs, or pay a uniform allowance, which is about $1.75 a day (Vic public nurses EBA)
But who in their right mind wants to spend that money on scrubs when you get covered in piss, tit and other bodily fluids :sick:

• Wow
There are other online retailers who use Leoni as their wholesaler... They have winter stock online... Something is definately up
maybe the emmy lovers are broke and arent buying ZM, but then some weather appropriate clothing would be great
Considering she’s wearing a bloody crop tshirt every day in puffer weather I’m not surprised she’s unconcerned about dressing for winter ❄

We should tell her Zoe Moss should just do crop tops and ill fitting short skirts since that's what she likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Considering she’s wearing a bloody crop tshirt every day in puffer weather I’m not surprised she’s unconcerned about dressing for winter ❄
It's going to have to end as some stage because the depths of winter in Melbs is definitely not crop top weather.
Bring on the frosty days and single figure mornings! 🙏

So was having a thought about how’s she’s posting things sometimes 24 hours after the fact. Do you think someone has stepped in and is screening or pre approving what she is posting on insta?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.