Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s been pining after Aaron, but they’ve been split for like eight months! I wouldn’t be diving back into a serious relationship quickly (I’m not Sophie Cachia 💁🏻‍♀️), but go out and have some fun! I dunno, I just feel like the right man to balance her out could only be a good thing for everyone 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She 100% said 'photo's from this year' or whatever dribble she spewed because once you look her up her photo's/body/image/look changes so rapidly she has to say that.

Reactions: 8
Also I think that over a certain age, people are a bit more inclined to use older photos where they’re looking a bit more in their prime, which leads to awkward disappointment when people then meet. The ‘photos are all recent’ disclaimer is advice that the person actually still looks like their photos.

Maybe thats what happened in WA he told her there was no chance he wants her back, that’s why she was so pissed, as she was certain the trip would bring them back together, then Sage chimed in stating he don’t want to live with mumma, so she said stuff you I am going to do a Camilla fashion shoot and put my self on tinder for some action. It’s so hard to keep up with it all.
I was thinking the same too when she said they had a talk. And now she's into the crystals, oils and incense to hone in some good vibes.🔮🔮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Their lack of financial independence would be a red flag for me. They are over 40 and both rent. The investment property is in another state and in EL's name. ALove did FIFO for years with nothing to show for it.

Reactions: 8
The way she always, always speaks of Aaron leaving them suddenly, like it’s a shock. Like she wasn’t present the last million years and breakups. Even just today in the live she said that their family dynamic was great then corrected herself and said “oh well i guess it wasn’t…” she’s not going to move on from wishing Aaron back until someone else is on the scene. I think that even if she does find someone she’ll be flaunting it in Aaron’s face. Like they’ll be far superior to what she experienced with Aaron.

Sorry I just had a drink! I need to log off for the night :oops:
Maybe if he met somebody first, then she might come to the realisation that it's totally over, and she can move on too with her life.❤

Reactions: 6
Im DEAD they are both on there! Most people take a break after a long term relationship.. lol!
whose going to swipe on ALove?
Maybe their both on tinder to see which one gets matched first. Strange the pair of them. I'm not up with tinder, so just asking can they see each other's matches etc how does it work? 🥴 Wouldn't be a surprise as EL very competitive.

Reactions: 2
Dear Journal,

I hope Tinder matches me and Aaron. We are totally soulmates! I have my crystals, oils, skinny dips, cheezels and colonics. This better work before I become totes famous overseas. I need a man that supports and follows my dream.

Peace out, Emmylou.

Replace with cheezels and this is how Lou can find a new man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I predict the following:

Heyeeyyy guys *scrunch face* just jumping on real quick because you'll never believe what's farken happened *sharp laugh* as you know, Aaron left us and it's bin ya know it's been roolly diffuhcoolt and ya know *eyes darting, licks lips* just changing to a new family dynamic *emphasizing wildly with hands* it's bin tough on the kids, on Aaron, ya know on all of us but especially for me yeah? *earnest face, wide eyes* like I'mma businesswoman, model, mum, CEO *little peal of laughter* like I'm all these things right but I'm a woomuhn too yeah? *places hands on chest* and mama's ya know, I don't share all of ma life on here but I got needs *loud laugh* so Soohlin and farken Leah right set me up on fucken Tinder *giggle* like mate, I dunno how ta use farken Tinder, I'm too bizzy doin' ya know *shifty glance* mah fuckin' business tit *sharp little laugh* but anyway they put me on and ho-oh-ohh *slight head shake* I'm gettin' a lot of DM's *low sexy voice* an' le's juz say, some of them just send pitchahs *laughing* But the other day yeah mah phone goes off and it's a Tinder match and guess who the duck it is *chuckle* old mate ALove *wild laughter* I farken toldja's he'd be back *slaps makeup table, leans forward laughing, flashes a hint of unrestrained flapjack titties, drops voice* All I'm gonna say is watch this space *peace sign*
20220424_031625.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Live recap. There was a lot of jumping all over the place... so hang on.
- mentioned troll forum's and how she doesn't read them, well not in years...
- said she walks two hours a day. Got lap band surgery ages ago but doctor fucked it up. Then got it redone. Blamed it on her New York mental health meltdown. Then only had it few years. It's still in but not pumped up and therefore not doing anything. Wants it removed one day. Said she doesn't take weightloss drugs.
- said no man in her life and then in low voice said it might be men plural 🤢
- shares custody with Alove. But had to check her diary to even know if it was her weekend this weekend.
- mentioned kids not being shared online as much due to custody arrangements and getting older. Particularly Sage.
- doesn't share cooking videos because she's single mum and basically no one to film her cooking boiled sausages at night.
- someone asked was it hard in WA with Alove now they've split. She just answered a resounding yes but wouldn't elaborate.
- ZM stuff held up in shanghai. That's why no autumn winter stuff.
- didn't buy anything at Camillas. Planning on going back.
Sorry if this has been said, ive been offline for a bit but this just seems like she literally checked of her tattle question list. So glad the kids will be less exploited thanks to Alove growing some balls.

Guys, we’re kinda getting famous on Instagram! 🤣 All these butt-hurt influencers having their moment to throw the toys out of the cot because we exist. Since the dawn of time, people have had opinions on those who have chosen a life in the spotlight. If you want the trappings of fame (ie. Louis Vuitton slides & free Camilla :sick:), you must accept that you’ve given up your privacy and therefore become open to public scrutiny. You can’t have one without the other. If you want to sell your cheap Alibaba crap to your audience of mostly adoring fans at a 500% markup so you can then flaunt your cashed up lifestyles back in their faces, THAT IS OKAY. But not everyone is going to like you for it. And this forum is where people who don’t blow hot air up your freshly colonic-ed ass can speak freely.

If anyone actually takes the time to read here, you’ll find that we are all intelligent, hilarious, hard working CRITICAL THINKERS. The content here far outweighs the mindless “🔥🔥🔥” and “U look so good” observations left in the comments section of influencers, and I can confidently say that I have never laughed more than I have in the last 24 hours thanks to this particular thread. Don’t be jealous, but we’re actually having so much fun here!

This forum is filled with empathetic people who are kind and supportive to one another. We’re not hateful. We’re just watching what you’re showing us and we think it’s incredibly shallow, insipid and narcissistic. So maybe, influencers, it’s not us, it’s….. YOU. 🤷‍♀️
I think we should copy and paste this in every new thread going forward. Thanks for putting it so perfectly CEO ❣

With a return of Sharon Strzelecki's super plus sized model sister
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA 😂😂😂😂😂

That’s worth a phone call to the actual shop in High street to ask? That’s a hygiene breach.
I really am tempted to email camilla head office. That is just foul beyond belief.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I predict the following:

Heyeeyyy guys *scrunch face* just jumping on real quick because you'll never believe what's farken happened *sharp laugh* as you know, Aaron left us and it's bin ya know it's been roolly diffuhcoolt and ya know *eyes darting, licks lips* just changing to a new family dynamic *emphasizing wildly with hands* it's bin tough on the kids, on Aaron, ya know on all of us but especially for me yeah? *earnest face, wide eyes* like I'mma businesswoman, model, mum, CEO *little peal of laughter* like I'm all these things right but I'm a woomuhn too yeah? *places hands on chest* and mama's ya know, I don't share all of ma life on here but I got needs *loud laugh* so Soohlin and farken Leah right set me up on fucken Tinder *giggle* like mate, I dunno how ta use farken Tinder, I'm too bizzy doin' ya know *shifty glance* mah fuckin' business tit *sharp little laugh* but anyway they put me on and ho-oh-ohh *slight head shake* I'm gettin' a lot of DM's *low sexy voice* an' le's juz say, some of them just send pitchahs *laughing* But the other day yeah mah phone goes off and it's a Tinder match and guess who the duck it is *chuckle* old mate ALove *wild laughter* I farken toldja's he'd be back *slaps makeup table, leans forward laughing, flashes a hint of unrestrained flapjack titties, drops voice* All I'm gonna say is watch this space *peace sign*
View attachment 1215626
You are way too good at these. It’s too real. I’m starting to get suspicious. Leah, is that you? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There’s definitely more to the story with the shipping issues because ZM is back by an established brand/company that would know when stock needs to be purchased etc and the timeline for its arrival etc - Emmy doesn’t have that knowledge, and I’m sure young Leah doesn’t. She is purely the face of it, not the brains.

Reactions: 12
Also I think that over a certain age, people are a bit more inclined to use older photos where they’re looking a bit more in their prime, which leads to awkward disappointment when people then meet. The ‘photos are all recent’ disclaimer is advice that the person actually still looks like their photos.
They'll be even more disappointed when they meet her and she opens her mouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m actually so shocked that the Sales Assistant at Camilla has allowed her to try things on without undergarments - even if they go off to be dry cleaned or washed or whatever, imagine paying big money for a “Camilla” outfit for it not to be brand new? I find that shocking, and just another reason why the Camilla With Love brand is gross.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
There’s definitely more to the story with the shipping issues because ZM is back by an established brand/company that would know when stock needs to be purchased etc and the timeline for its arrival etc - Emmy doesn’t have that knowledge, and I’m sure young Leah doesn’t. She is purely the face of it, not the brains.
Absolutely there's more to the story.
Other brands, including popular online stores, have had their winter stock available for a while now, with new stock being added daily.
I smell a rat!

Reactions: 12
I caught my mate swiping while at my place and asked him to changed his filters. Found this - not sure if all pics are from this year as hasn’t she had the same DP forever?? All for single parents getting out there. This might answer her “men” comment from earlier today. Anyway, swiped left!
OMFG!!! So this is why all the super disgusting revealing tit photos she's been taking/posing for. She's trying to be sexy for tinder!!!! This is amazing. Guess we've been wrong and its not for aaron!

If she is so fucken confident why doesn't she slap on some of these bikini and cat suits pics. All I see is *mostly* well dressed/appropriate photos. The daisy dukes and exception. I hope whoever matches with her googles her!

But is he that dumb to hook up with Lou?

The poor bastard who will end up with crazy. I hope her does a reverse image search, finds out her last name and these threads. If you do want to hit the Lou Lou jar, run away buddy. Run away like Forest gump.
Tbh i dont think she's smart enough to not brag about herself ASAP so they wont even need to reverse image search her. She will tell these people straight away who she is and how famous she is. Cant believe she isnt on Raya considering she is a such a celebrity 😂😂😂
(For those that dont know raya is for rich ppl/celebs. My girl friend matched with lando norris. So thats the level of celeb on there).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.