Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same! I would want a break and be single.

Whoever they end up with have a lot of baggage with the exes.
He checked out of the relationship long before he left, so its not that strange to be moving on

Reactions: 19
OMFG!!! So this is why all the super disgusting revealing tit photos she's been taking/posing for. She's trying to be sexy for tinder!!!! This is amazing. Guess we've been wrong and its not for aaron!

If she is so fucken confident why doesn't she slap on some of these bikini and cat suits pics. All I see is *mostly* well dressed/appropriate photos. The daisy dukes and exception. I hope whoever matches with her googles her!

Tbh i dont think she's smart enough to not brag about herself ASAP so they wont even need to reverse image search her. She will tell these people straight away who she is and how famous she is. Cant believe she isnt on Raya considering she is a such a celebrity 😂😂😂
(For those that dont know raya is for rich ppl/celebs. My girl friend matched with lando norris. So thats the level of celeb on there).
I think you have to be invited to be on Raya and that would require having friends. Maybe more likely to catch her on bumble - she could tick off all three - date, friends and business!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven’t been here in a while so not sure if this has been shared. This familiar face just popped up on Tinder.
Bless him! He really isnt like her at all. He's so "nerdy" and I dont mean that offensively. I mean it as tho he didnt try and pose or sell himself like her with all her posed shots. He's just your average (quite cute) bloke in his 40s.

Hope they both find someone so we dont see a real time breakdown from her which could end poorly for her/the kids and that would be sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Please let this not move too fast today as I’ll be offline celebrating Orthodox Easter just like your fishmonger you stupid witch. Fancy being such an imbecile you have no concept of other peoples lives that you pretend to have known for years.
Hoping those oysters or the mangy potato may have given you a natural colonic. Who feeds their family old potato.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Haha with that pointless clip of her washing the car you can see her say 'That's enough'

Darl, it was 'enough' 18 months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please let this not move too fast today as I’ll be offline celebrating Orthodox Easter just like your fishmonger you stupid witch. Fancy being such an imbecile you have no concept of other peoples lives that you pretend to have known for years.
Hoping those oysters or the mangy potato may have given you a natural colonic. Who feeds their family old potato.
And pretending to listen & look interested in what the gentleman had to say, all while looking down at the camera (with all the CHINS) making sure it was still recording & bellowing out over the top of him. Christ she’s an insincere, overbearing, unlikeable thing.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually don’t think Camilla would care based on articles about her as a human but really there should be somewhere to report these people.

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has been said, ive been offline for a bit but this just seems like she literally checked of her tattle question list. So glad the kids will be less exploited thanks to Alove growing some balls.

I think we should copy and paste this in every new thread going forward. Thanks for putting it so perfectly CEO ❣

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA 😂😂😂😂😂

I really am tempted to email camilla head office. That is just foul beyond belief.
I saw that the official Camilla page comment on her post. They obviously approve of her eearing their tit.

I have not been on dating sites for 10 years. Got sick of being sent pics of there bananas and none serious. You have to learn to love your own company. Im still single and i am happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There ya go, Emmy! You figured out how to film some food content without a cameraman. Clever girl 👏🏻.

Spent Saturday with Camellia too. Has Vida also decided she’d prefer to live with Aaron? Where were the other kids while she was out having a girls day?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She says “the live kept turning off, not sure what happened”.., umm you kept turning it off LazyLou to reset the comments when it got too real for you. You are worst blatant liar . The worst. And get a real job .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope that fugly jumpsuit was not put back on a hanger for some poor deluded woman with too much money to waste on overpriced ugly clothing to buy. Even they need protecting from this grots germs.🦠

Reactions: 5
I was thinking the same too when she said they had a talk. And now she's into the crystals, oils and incense to hone in some good vibes.🔮🔮
Just jumping on my soapbox here ...

I'm hugely into woowoo stuff - crystals, tarot, smudging, divining - and it pisses me off when people spend money on crystals which they expect will just magically cure themselves of whatever they're going through. Never mind the fact you have to cleanse, charge, program (and do it all over again on a regular basis) them to work - which EL won't take the time to research, and they'll likely end up banished to some dusty old box or cupboard when she gives up on them! Meanwhile, someone else who would have appreciated them could've bought and used them properly! :mad:

She'll likely meet someone new on Tinder and say it was all thanks to her amethyst, giving some of her more gullible followers false hope that hey, amethyst will lead you to your true love too! (Actually, rose quartz would do a better job but let's not tell her that).

Makes me mad!

There’s definitely more to the story with the shipping issues because ZM is back by an established brand/company that would know when stock needs to be purchased etc and the timeline for its arrival etc - Emmy doesn’t have that knowledge, and I’m sure young Leah doesn’t. She is purely the face of it, not the brains.
Exactly! And by the way, here in NZ - so obviously the case in AU too - the buyers are starting to look towards the European Summer trends with a view to placing their orders. All of this stuff is worked out months in advance. Months! Maybe there are ca$hflow issues in buying the stock in the first place?

OMFG!!! So this is why all the super disgusting revealing tit photos she's been taking/posing for. She's trying to be sexy for tinder!!!! This is amazing. Guess we've been wrong and its not for aaron!

If she is so fucken confident why doesn't she slap on some of these bikini and cat suits pics. All I see is *mostly* well dressed/appropriate photos. The daisy dukes and exception. I hope whoever matches with her googles her!

Tbh i dont think she's smart enough to not brag about herself ASAP so they wont even need to reverse image search her. She will tell these people straight away who she is and how famous she is. Cant believe she isnt on Raya considering she is a such a celebrity 😂😂😂
(For those that dont know raya is for rich ppl/celebs. My girl friend matched with lando norris. So thats the level of celeb on there).
OMG you're right - she doesn't do anything unless there's some personal benefit for her - instead of a whiteboard set up in her office, with grids marked up, planning what she'll post and when - with forethought as to who's paying her to promote their wares - she's just "curating" it all in her head, with the end goal of sticking it to Aaron to find someone first, who she'll go completely OTT over!

The acceptance process for Raya is extensive ... you have to have so many nominations (from current members), then pass acceptance panel testing / vetting. Who would vouch for her?!

Imagine if she went on, 'Farmer Wants a Wife' - that would be sooooo funny. But a really down-to-earth farmer might actually find her really funny and interesting! I think she should widen her horizons because what she's doing now just isn't working.

Assets being…..what, exactly…?!?
My OCD hates that the image of her is cutting off the 'w'

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We are still getting a lot of new members popping up on the thread.

Thanks LL for sending more "trolls" and "haters" this way.!👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There ya go, Emmy! You figured out how to film some food content without a cameraman. Clever girl 👏🏻.

Spent Saturday with Camellia too. Has Vida also decided she’d prefer to live with Aaron? Where were the other kids while she was out having a girls day?
Yeah something is very sus about what's happening with The Children... I don't think it's so cut and dry every second weekend like she would have us believe!

Reactions: 15
lol the leaf blower. In her head she looked more like this 😂😂
These pics made me LOL! Thoughts and prayers for your google search history and suggested tattle ads now lol!

Back to EL maybe I should have filmed my hair appointment, Kmart and coles run yesterday lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I predict the following:

Heyeeyyy guys *scrunch face* just jumping on real quick because you'll never believe what's farken happened *sharp laugh* as you know, Aaron left us and it's bin ya know it's been roolly diffuhcoolt and ya know *eyes darting, licks lips* just changing to a new family dynamic *emphasizing wildly with hands* it's bin tough on the kids, on Aaron, ya know on all of us but especially for me yeah? *earnest face, wide eyes* like I'mma businesswoman, model, mum, CEO *little peal of laughter* like I'm all these things right but I'm a woomuhn too yeah? *places hands on chest* and mama's ya know, I don't share all of ma life on here but I got needs *loud laugh* so Soohlin and farken Leah right set me up on fucken Tinder *giggle* like mate, I dunno how ta use farken Tinder, I'm too bizzy doin' ya know *shifty glance* mah fuckin' business tit *sharp little laugh* but anyway they put me on and ho-oh-ohh *slight head shake* I'm gettin' a lot of DM's *low sexy voice* an' le's juz say, some of them just send pitchahs *laughing* But the other day yeah mah phone goes off and it's a Tinder match and guess who the duck it is *chuckle* old mate ALove *wild laughter* I farken toldja's he'd be back *slaps makeup table, leans forward laughing, flashes a hint of unrestrained flapjack titties, drops voice* All I'm gonna say is watch this space *peace sign*
View attachment 1215626
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seen a quick glimpse of Vida standing with her at the markets when she was at the butchers. So she would of had to sit there while Emmy was having her eyebrows plucked with a bit of string. 🤨

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I can't imagine her undressing for any man .. for such an over sharer she has never shared any part of the scar which does not heal for years...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.