Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So was having a thought about how’s she’s posting things sometimes 24 hours after the fact. Do you think someone has stepped in and is screening or pre approving what she is posting on insta?
Possibly - but then again some of the cingey stuff is still getting through.

I wonder what her management company do - whether they just find her gigs or do a bit more behind the scenes?

Reactions: 6
The top must be the recent buy from Gorman that someone from here saw her in the turtleneck and fur straight after returning from WA. Yesterday’s tee was $100 but on sale for less than $80.

Gorman now do scrubs. Don’t work place supply scrubs or not? If they do supply scrubs than why them?
I saw a similar top in Glassons at DFO South Wharf today!

Reactions: 3
For someone who claims to be a cook worthy of releasing a book, she knows how to duck up some good lamb! All that crappy sauce will burn before the meat is cooked to her desired level of doneness (which is also too well done tbh) and the bbq is about to go up in flames ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really hope EL has her wits about her with all this Tinder stuff. She might be viewed as an easy target and I don't think she has the smarts to recognise a scam artist. This makes for scary reading:

• Heart
Yeah something is very sus about what's happening with The Children... I don't think it's so cut and dry every second weekend like she would have us believe!
She never seems to have all three of The Children by herself. There is either other family around or she has only one with her. Given she left them in a public place alone to go buy a latte and didn’t realise one was in a public toilet by herself on her return that probably is not a bad thing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I really hope EL has her wits about her with all this Tinder stuff. She might be viewed as an easy target and I don't think she has the smarts to recognise a scam artist. This makes for scary reading:

Oh this is what crossed my mind too. But more with her kids couldn’t give a tit if someone scams her. Even though she is pulling back with their Online presence, they have had years of exposure. Lots of creeps follow influencers to watch their kids. Now one of them can get a chance to meet her in person. Form a relationship. Be careful Emmy Lou I know you think this is a hate forum but alot of advice gets put to you. Try to defeat your ego on this one

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just jumping on my soapbox here ...

I'm hugely into woowoo stuff - crystals, tarot, smudging, divining - and it pisses me off when people spend money on crystals which they expect will just magically cure themselves of whatever they're going through. Never mind the fact you have to cleanse, charge, program (and do it all over again on a regular basis) them to work - which EL won't take the time to research, and they'll likely end up banished to some dusty old box or cupboard when she gives up on them! Meanwhile, someone else who would have appreciated them could've bought and used them properly! :mad:

She'll likely meet someone new on Tinder and say it was all thanks to her amethyst, giving some of her more gullible followers false hope that hey, amethyst will lead you to your true love too! (Actually, rose quartz would do a better job but let's not tell her that).

Makes me mad!

Exactly! And by the way, here in NZ - so obviously the case in AU too - the buyers are starting to look towards the European Summer trends with a view to placing their orders. All of this stuff is worked out months in advance. Months! Maybe there are ca$hflow issues in buying the stock in the first place?

OMG you're right - she doesn't do anything unless there's some personal benefit for her - instead of a whiteboard set up in her office, with grids marked up, planning what she'll post and when - with forethought as to who's paying her to promote their wares - she's just "curating" it all in her head, with the end goal of sticking it to Aaron to find someone first, who she'll go completely OTT over!

The acceptance process for Raya is extensive ... you have to have so many nominations (from current members), then pass acceptance panel testing / vetting. Who would vouch for her?!

Imagine if she went on, 'Farmer Wants a Wife' - that would be sooooo funny. But a really down-to-earth farmer might actually find her really funny and interesting! I think she should widen her horizons because what she's doing now just isn't working.

My OCD hates that the image of her is cutting off the 'w'
Couldn't imagine her mucking in on a farm shoveling animal poops and the likes, now maybe a roll in the hay may be her thing🐄🐑🐖👩‍🌾[]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She never seems to have all three of The Children by herself. There is either other family around or she has only one with her. Given she left them in a public place alone to go buy a latte and didn’t realise one was in a public toilet by herself on her return that probably is not a bad thing.
So odd, we have 2 kids and sages age and never split them up! One week their dads, one week mine.. no questions!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just mentioned about emmylou being a farmer and this add came up. Creepy
IMG_20220424_122408.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So odd, we have 2 kids and sages age and never split them up! One week their dads, one week mine.. no questions!
You don't get any love or admiration from pre teen or teen boys for dressing up, posing on streets , Insta or putting on make up! Boys are appalled at that at that age and an embarrassing mother.. Probz why she has rhe girls, they are eAsy to buy off at that age!

Wouldn't Zoe Moss have samples and phots of the winter collection? Can't they put everything online and take pre-orders?

Reactions: 11
No doubt we'll get all the shenanigans today about her cooking the sausages for the team🌭
And she has this weird thing where she doesn't like tomato sauce on her hot dog.

Wouldn't Zoe Moss have samples and phots of the winter collection? Can't they put everything online and take pre-orders?
I remember she did that with a dress and the stock got stuck in China and they ended up having to refund people who ordered the dress.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Given that our girl is all about herself, spending money on herself and so on, the bloody swindler may become the swindled

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Honestly in this day and age there is no excuse to fall for scams etc.

We have access to streaming services, social media, podcasts, news, television, radio etc that tell people not to fall for these scams and hearing others who have fallen for these scams. If you fall for a scam you only have yourself to blame. There is not a week that goes by I hear of a dating scam on the news. Last story I heard was a woman was scammed and did not know she was scammed until she watch Tinder Swindler. The guy she fell for called her wifey and she called him hubby, they were not married. Loaned him money and everything.

I have a family member is not the tech savvy and they know not to fall for these scams.

Sorry, IMO is harsh.

Reactions: 8
I vaguely remember that on one of her rare visits to the warehouse there were some "new season" clothes on a rack. Anyone?

That was the first and last time they were mentioned.

Reactions: 7
I vaguely remember that on one of her rare visits to the warehouse there were some "new season" clothes on a rack. Anyone?

That was the first and last time they were mentioned.
You are right was going to do a try on but it never happened.

The top must be the recent buy from Gorman that someone from here saw her in the turtleneck and fur straight after returning from WA. Yesterday’s tee was $100 but on sale for less than $80.

Gorman now do scrubs. Don’t work place supply scrubs or not? If they do supply scrubs than why them?
I can answer this!

Gorman, Dangerfield and Princess Highway made scrubs for @scrubemupwithlove on insta that donated scrubs to some healthcare workers recently. Many of us can wear other scrubs in the hospital than what they give us. A lot of paediatric staff at my hospital wear the standard issue navy blue pants (pockets for days!) but like to wear fun tops with patterns, animals and cartoon characters on them.

I work in a role where I can come to work wearing normal clothes or the scrubs everybody wears but I change into single-use scrubs for the day, or until I spill my lunch on myself.

Anyway, I think people liked the scrubs so much they realised they could cash in 🤷‍♀️ they give healthcare workers 50% off and I'd consider buying a top, they're fun.

Maybe the Gorman scrubs might benefit us all, EL could do us all a favour and play dress ups and cover up for once.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.