Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s delaying her oats so people don’t question why she doesn’t have the kids with her or to stop the sightings of her where she has no control how her images are posted

Reactions: 10
It's going to have to end as some stage because the depths of winter in Melbs is definitely not crop top weather.
Bring on the frosty days and single figure mornings! 🙏
As someone who hates the cold, even I was thinking at least we'll stop having our eyes assaulted with images of her enormous gut!
But then I thought.... Nah, she'll still wear them and just put one her hideous ZM fur coats over the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apologies if this has already been asked/done but can you please post any recordings of the lives you have? I always miss them 😫
I think someone said there was a bit on page 17 of this thread..also some have given a rundown of what went down lol🥰 not sure who sorry 👍

Reactions: 3
Here's a run down from the live by @Soggytoast

Live recap. There was a lot of jumping all over the place... so hang on.
- mentioned troll forum's and how she doesn't read them, well not in years...
- said she walks two hours a day. Got lap band surgery ages ago but doctor fucked it up. Then got it redone. Blamed it on her New York mental health meltdown. Then only had it few years. It's still in but not pumped up and therefore not doing anything. Wants it removed one day. Said she doesn't take weightloss drugs.
- said no man in her life and then in low voice said it might be men plural 🤢
- shares custody with Alove. But had to check her diary to even know if it was her weekend this weekend.
- mentioned kids not being shared online as much due to custody arrangements and getting older. Particularly Sage.
- doesn't share cooking videos because she's single mum and basically no one to film her cooking boiled sausages at night.
- someone asked was it hard in WA with Alove now they've split. She just answered a resounding yes but wouldn't elaborate.
- ZM stuff held up in shanghai. That's why no autumn winter stuff.
- didn't buy anything at Camillas. Planning on going back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I agree the posting has changed from real time to 2 -3 days delay and vague details about when she has the children.. even when not travelling.. not sure what's up... she in bed bleeping all day? 🍑

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Sorry but isn’t it Orthodox Easter, not just Greek Easter?

We have Serbians, Russians, Cypriots etc who all celebrate Easter today.

Happy Easter!
Happy Easter to all who are celebrating today! :love:

And - to get in early - Happy ANZAC Day to all our Aussie and Kiwi posters! 💕 (and RIP/much love to those who fought for us)

Apologies if this has already been asked/done but can you please post any recordings of the lives you have? I always miss them 😫
See page 17 - Crusty Old Raisins' post - for the latest live session

I agree the posting has changed from real time to 2 -3 days delay and vague details about when she has the children.. even when not travelling.. not sure what's up... she in bed bleeping all day? 🍑
She's getting her outfit ready for sausage cooking at the footy:

1650778304132.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She will post tonight. First story will begin with Happy Sunday, last story will end with its been a bewdiful Sunday. And in between will be some boring mundane tit she has done while wearing a crop top. The. END.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
reality check for LL

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🎶 Guess who's back ... shady's (products) back 🎶

1650781545425.png

Don't get too excited though - they're still out of stock on her site. Oh no, wait - they're on pre order ... oh, but only if you have a time machine to go back to February 2022 🤔

1650781616657.png

1650781737231.png

1650781868721.png

So, on her website she sells aprons. Nothing strange about that, you might think.

Except when you read the bloody 'returns and exchanges' section, there's this:

1650782247436.png

1650782209580.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
🎶 Guess who's back ... shady's (products) back 🎶

View attachment 1216849

Don't get too excited though - they're still out of stock on her site. Oh no, wait - they're on pre order ... oh, but only if you have a time machine to go back to February 2022 🤔

View attachment 1216850

View attachment 1216853

View attachment 1216855

So, on her website she sells aprons. Nothing strange about that, you might think.

Except when you read the bloody 'returns and exchanges' section, there's this:

View attachment 1216862

View attachment 1216861
100% of people are distracted by their skin frying off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm still really curious about ZM and had a look at the website.
Other than the SALE pages, the site doesn't look like it been updated for ages.
NEW ARRIVALS shows summer dresses so something weird is going on.
Even if the stock is actually on a "slow boat from China" why isn't the website updated.
I call BS anyway as Cachia and every other schilling influencer don't seem to be having an issue with supply.

Reactions: 16
Has she updated stories with Sunday antics?? Cooking at S footy game?? The last thing I can see is her light stimming her face!

Reactions: 3
I'm still really curious about ZM and had a look at the website.
Other than the SALE pages, the site doesn't look like it been updated for ages.
NEW ARRIVALS shows summer dresses so something weird is going on.
Even if the stock is actually on a "slow boat from China" why isn't the website updated.
I call BS anyway as Cachia and every other schilling influencer don't seem to be having an issue with supply.
I just had a look. I was looking at the jeans and I spotted the stripey cardi. The purple coat looks new and the pink jumper.

Screenshot_20220424-152254_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220424-152342_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.