Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't give a rats about Tinder as such, most of my single friends are on it or have met their partner through it, its been great for them.
The fact she's on it and has her "media" photos up has me in bits.
No doubt we'll hear all about her conquests at some point.

I couldn't care less if she finds someone or not, she's so problematic on socials I'm way past caring about her happiness.
She doesn't give a tit about anyone's but her own, including her kids.
I'm with you and a dont give a toss about this flog of a women.
She has taken no responsibility for the breakdown of her family and will happily throw shade on her children's father at every opportunity.
You reap what you sow, LL and you have noone to blame but yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The fact she's on it and has her "media" photos up has me in bits.
No doubt we'll hear all about her conquests at some point.

I couldn't care less if she finds someone or not, she's so problematic on socials I'm way past caring about her happiness.
She doesn't give a tit about anyone's but her own, including her kids.
All of this ☝🏽

Single babes of Tattle, I ain't shading Tinder! Use any and every avenue available to find whatever it is that you're looking for 👫👭👬🍆🍑💍
I'm in stitches at her profile choices. Coffee is her passion 😂 The Zoe Moss promo shot with gorgeous models still in the frame as her profile pic. That's what I'm snarking on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
For those who missed the live and want to see it - go to page 17 of this thread and look for the post by Crusty Old Raisins.

Good on her for getting back out there, but I do think she needs to get some psychological help before she jumps into anything too serious - she was obviously still holding out hope that ALove would return, and I don't think she's made peace with the fact that particular chapter is now closed. She should also add a few more interests to her profile - basketball? wine tasting? ... because at the moment, it just sounds a bit blah.

I had a work friend who, despite being the most outgoing, gorgeous and smart lady, had the worst luck romance-wise. She signed up to one of the dating sites and met a guy who is just SO perfect for her. They had three kids very quickly, then bought a house and recently got married.

I'm a strong believer that there is a lid for every pot; you just have to get out there and make it happen (and have the confidence to step out of your comfort zone).

Now, about the stock holdups sitting in China .. sorry, but your Winter stuff should've/would've come in months ago, and these latest issues have been happening for weeks (sure, Covid slowed everything down, but stuff has still been coming through). Heaps of stores that have Chinese-made Winter clothes have all their stuff on display now (and no, they're not from last year). So, I'm going to assume something else is going on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I haven’t been here in a while so not sure if this has been shared. This familiar face just popped up on Tinder.
Are these photos why she makes a point of saying her photos were taken this year? Coz the ones Aaron has up are pretty old. Is it a weird flex for her?

All of this ☝🏽

Single babes of Tattle, I ain't shading Tinder! Use any and every avenue available to find whatever it is that you're looking for 👫👭👬🍆🍑💍
I'm in stitches at her profile choices. Coffee is her passion 😂 The Zoe Moss promo shot with gorgeous models still in the frame as her profile pic. That's what I'm snarking on.
Yep, hit any avenue you want, have a fun (safe) time, especially since the last relationship was full of anger and fighting. Like you’ve all said, she’s using ridiculous photos to cruise for men! She needs to be more authentic, more approachable. She just looks like a flog.

Reactions: 11
SHE'S ON TINDER?!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Probably got a match that night she cooked the lamb and salad and drank red wine out of her Kmart kitchen glasses 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh god I hope she puts the python cat suit photo up.
That'll really get the boys swiping
😂😂😂😂😂

Think they're getting a Fox and Wee Fooking Mary MCGregor waddles out .....
One of these little beauties

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Good on her for getting back out there, but I do think she needs to get some psychological help before she jumps into anything too serious - she was obviously still holding out hope that ALove would return, and I don't think she's made peace with the fact that particular chapter is now closed.
The way she always, always speaks of Aaron leaving them suddenly, like it’s a shock. Like she wasn’t present the last million years and breakups. Even just today in the live she said that their family dynamic was great then corrected herself and said “oh well i guess it wasn’t…” she’s not going to move on from wishing Aaron back until someone else is on the scene. I think that even if she does find someone she’ll be flaunting it in Aaron’s face. Like they’ll be far superior to what she experienced with Aaron.

Sorry I just had a drink! I need to log off for the night :oops:

• Heart
I thought I was fully recovered from yesterday. But I'm dead.

So Aaron is on Tinder too! No shade as others have said, just makes things even more interesting.

Sorry I just edited my post. Just saw @Broken Veneers post.
Im DEAD they are both on there! Most people take a break after a long term relationship.. lol!
whose going to swipe on ALove?

Reactions: 16
Even in the live today she said they’d had big talks about getting back together but ultimately Aaron said no. She for sure needs closure before jumping in to another long term relationship.
It seemed obvious to everyone, except Limpy, that the WA trip was planned in an attempt to woo him back. Taking SL was a genius move on LLs part as Alove would've considered SL a bit of a buffer between them.

The radio silence for three days must've been a consequence of their "talk. When she came back online her super hyped behaviour was obviously masking the fact that her plan had failed.

Today's tit show has me so triggered and i don't why, please tell me i am not alone? Its everything and there is a reason we as a collective group shread through these threads. Is she not just the most narcissistic, tone deaf, terrible human/parent you have ever laid eye's on....??? Its hard to watch and quite frankly defies belief but perhaps above all else its the fact that she makes a living, good one at that as being the bottom of the barrel as far as people go. Every day is worse than the next if it wasn't real it would be comical
Exactly this. It's quite sad really. Especially the kids.

A crossover of gold dust/cheezel dust comes to mind.
The cheezel dust would definitely be hidden in those Camilla prints. LL could wear them for days....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahahahahahha @Michy02 this is great 👕😂😂

Ladies, gonna see if Elephant Dinner can import a few of these. I'll go live soon and let you know how much you can expect to size down. Except for in the arms, because they're the biggest part of most bodies💪
A414A9D8-4DAC-4D1B-9B78-F961D3019605.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well that's 45 minutes if my day I won't get back 😂 Apparently her winter ZM is still stuck in China.
riiiight! Considering shipping issues have been occurring for the last two and a half years, wouldn't you get your tit together and order pieces well ahead of time? So much business woman.

Reactions: 7
Im DEAD they are both on there! Most people take a break after a long term relationship.. lol!
whose going to swipe on ALove?
I was thinking the same! I would want a break and be single.

Whoever they end up with have a lot of baggage with the exes.

Reactions: 10
“Haters have their own issues”

Um… yep. I’ve got enormous issues with plagiarism; financially profiting off a pandemic; selling tickets to your own birthday; spruiking body positivity whilst doing everything possible to lose weight; vanity sizing; ignoring the best interests of children to pursue a purely selfish dream; boosting engagement through vague hospital trips; thinly veiled attempts to disparage former partner in front of children; financial abuse of partners; arrogance; violating health orders during a pandemic; questionable hygiene practices; exploitation of children for financial gain; crocodile tears etc etc.

I HAVE HUUUUUGE ISSUES WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE SO MUCH BE A SAD ANGRY LITTLE HATER, POOR ME 😂
100% this! She is such a horrible person.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.