Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she does meet someone fun but I'm not sure she's ready for anything long term yet. She's not over ALove - literally said 4 weeks ago at South Melbourne market that he will go back to her.
Even in the live today she said they’d had big talks about getting back together but ultimately Aaron said no. She for sure needs closure before jumping in to another long term relationship.

Reactions: 16
I think she said she was dropping her to Alove. Thank goodness. She would of have had enough of her antics for the day.
Do we think she gets the colonics for um some back door action? I know some gay mates that do!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
And Alove (with no balls but needs to grow some)needs to step up his game in a big way and start being the parent and not the enabler. For god sake have the guts to say or do something about the way your ex is using the kids when she is "minding" them. Because she as hell is not be a parent in any sense of the word. 😡
Preface: Sorry not sorry…rant ahead…
AL doesn’t have the balls, he never will for lots of financial and psychological reasons, she has no real friends to pull her up and honestly tell her WTF Emmylou…but someone needs to report this and everything else she does to these kids day in day out. It’s abuse and neglect on so many levels. I don’t know if she is truely aware, but she clearly gets the shits when people talk about it (yes I believe she or Leah do read here) and goes live to seek validation for her actions from her adoring sycophants calling us trolls…Not to be dismissive to victims, but people do less damage to others and are admonished by Tracey Grimshaw.
p.s. I’m not the stalker 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Passions: films. Films? I don't think watching a few Marvel movies makes one a film buff. No offence to any Marvel fans - I'm sure they're fun to watch but they're hardly arthouse cinema. What are your thoughts on foreign films, Emmy?

What a stupid tosser 😆 that Tinder profile has made my night!View attachment 1214827
No shade on tinder.. there's someone for everyone and all sorts out there .. fat, thin, rich, poor.. but what does stand out is the posed pictures.. not a candid one or one with any friends (can block out faces) in any.
Very telling she has no social life or mates...

Reactions: 14
I don’t think there’s any formal court arrangements as they would have had to attend compulsory mediation first before going to court. That’s process can take a couple of years from beginning to end. And we would have heard all about it if she’d been going to a lawyer. They might have some form of informal agreement that they try to stick to - although as we’ve seen she hardly ever seems to have the kids. BTW, the term “custody” hasn’t been in the Australian family court system for many many years.
So true. Custody and contact arrangements are terms that are no longer used in family court so I'm guessing it's informal for now. The terms parental responsibility and parenting agreements have replaced previous terms. People that commit crimes are "taken into custody' so EmmyLou is using old terminology.
Interesting that child support payments are based on the number of nights the child/children spend at each home.

No shade on tinder.. there's someone for everyone and all sorts out there .. fat, thin, rich, poor.. but what does stand out is the posed pictures.. not a candid one or one with any friends (can block out faces) in any.
I agree. I hope she gets all the sex, double entendres, companionship and fun she wants. I missed the live and didn't realise they had further discussions about a reconciliation. Ultimately Aaron said no? Seems like EmmyLou wanted a reconciliation and Aaron didn't.
I was surprised that all the photos she used were photos we've all seen 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember how she used to tell people about how Suelyn and her partner met? "They met on fuckin tinder!? Now they're fuckin engaged!" Like it was a bad thing, now the shoes on the other foot, if she meets someone it'll be so bewdiful

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear Journal,

I mentioned Tattle on a live for sympathy from my Tribe. F**k they are amazing, they love me and treat me like a god. They loved me in the catsuit and the bikinis. The leaf blower gave the photo shoot something extra. So glad I’m super famous. Just trying to crack the international market but Camilla has my back. I will be modelling at all the major runways super soon. Confidence is so contagious!!! But you know the ZM money pot has dried up. Stupid Shanghai lockdown. My stock is stuck in China. I need the money from my tribe. Did I mention they love and support me? Don’t know what day of the week it is or who has the kids! But I have been working as a mad dog all year without a break or holiday. My Tassal and Woolworths Easter campaigns dried up. But I got to annoy the family in WA plus Aaron. He so loves me but pretends he doesn’t. *Giggles* The mug business is great, we sold out. Maybe if I wear the catsuit and do the famous ‘bend and snap’ to get his attention. Sorry have to get my spa day and my colonic done.

Peace out, Emmylou.

PS: I love myself so much, I practice my sexy eye *f$&k* hours in from the mirror.
This made my day 😀😀😀😀😅😅🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So, Aaron has the kids this weekend?!?
Doesn’t she have halls gap food and wine festival next weekend?
soooooo, where are the children going?

Reactions: 8
If her stock is still in Shanghai its now heading into May. No word yet on when the Shanghai lockdown will end and when they do open the ports will be congested, containers sold through. It takes 4 weeks to ship from China to Australia. The company can air drop via dhl but massive cost and unaffordable to air entire range. Basically by the time the Zm stock arrives lets say June its winter sale time. Winter Season will be over! Congrats Lazylou on another fail!
A friend of mine in the import biz in Melb sent me this the other day. Usually there are 30 vessels waiting in Shanghai…ATM 500 because of lockdown…he suggested if I needed to order anything for Xmas, do it now

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I couldn't give a rats about Tinder as such, most of my single friends are on it or have met their partner through it, its been great for them.
The fact she's on it and has her "media" photos up has me in bits.
No doubt we'll hear all about her conquests at some point.

I couldn't care less if she finds someone or not, she's so problematic on socials I'm way past caring about her happiness.
She doesn't give a tit about anyone's but her own, including her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Seriously but, imagine the poor bloke when he sees what this flog does day in day out? Literally nothing. Nada. Zilch.

I thought I was fully recovered from yesterday. But I'm dead.

So Aaron is on Tinder too! No shade as others have said, just makes things even more interesting.

Sorry I just edited my post. Just saw @Broken Veneers post.

I haven’t been here in a while so not sure if this has been shared. This familiar face just popped up on Tinder.
Maybe thats what happened in WA he told her there was no chance he wants her back, that’s why she was so pissed, as she was certain the trip would bring them back together, then Sage chimed in stating he don’t want to live with mumma, so she said stuff you I am going to do a Camilla fashion shoot and put my self on tinder for some action. It’s so hard to keep up with it all.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.