Emmylou MacCarthy #19 Mad dog busy, showing her titties, trying real hard to make ALove Jizzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caught my mate swiping while at my place and asked him to changed his filters. Found this - not sure if all pics are from this year as hasn’t she had the same DP forever?? All for single parents getting out there. This might answer her “men” comment from earlier today. Anyway, swiped left!
Interesting!

If LL thinks she is so bleeping hot, why is she covered up in every one of those pics?

Are you allowed bikini pics on Tinder?

Reactions: 5
I'm behind (as usual 😆) but imagine having to go home from work and tell your family that you blew your boss
Wedges, bikini, robe, and leaf blower is
When she poses like the picture above (holding her hand to her hair) and she is walking, does she literally walk down the street with her hand held there the whole time? I would die of laughter if that was the case.
When she's not 'modelling', she's walking around with one hand holding a bag full of cheezels and a 'healthy and clean' potato salad in the other

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jewel Chic visited the shop yesterday she lives in Toorak and tried it for a laugh, although she did concede it was fabulous 😳
Jewel Chic a) has always worn Camilla type clothing so she stays true to her fashion sense, unlike EL who can't figure out her style from one day to another And b) she promoted it in a really classy way, she also put a scarf round the middle and admitted she didn't buy it because she didn't know where she would wear it. Unlike EL who loved it coz she thinks she looks hot and will probably buy it or be #gifted it and wear it to the basketball.

Reactions: 11
I'm watching a made-for-tv movie at the moment called, "Beware of Mom" ... it's about a pushy mother who tries to be all hip and cool and down with the kids ... and she just happens to be an influencer! She's just thrown a party for her daughter and has invited all her mates from her old school ... of course she's there, trying to impress them too.

I really hope this isn't what EL's girls have got to look forward to 😖

Reactions: 9
Maybe this is the new man she was referring to in the live? Not that I watched but gathered it from others on here positing what the live was about.
what did she say about a new man?? Maybe I switched off after all the bikini shots or I really do have the covid fog I’ve been pretending to have and telling my husband…..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omgbis she really on tinder, guys dont go near this infested bogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Show and tell on Tuesday will be so interesting -
I followed my mum around as she jumped around on the road wearing borrowed swimwear, I even helped her take some photos, lots of people stopped and laughed at her. Then she took it off, put it back on the rack and dressed as a sausage casing and jumped around in that. I even saw her areoles, they are pretty big, and point to the ground. I was then dragged along lucky enough to watch her get a tube up her bum, all the tit that usually spews from her mouth came out in the tube.
Any questions?
Oh I can't stop laughing.🤣🤣The humour here just fills me with so much joy 🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Passions: films. Films? I don't think watching a few Marvel movies makes one a film buff. No offence to any Marvel fans - I'm sure they're fun to watch but they're hardly arthouse cinema. What are your thoughts on foreign films, Emmy?

What a stupid tosser 😆 that Tinder profile has made my night!
20220423_192728.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Maybe this will force her to look for more ethical options in Australia. But she will use the excuse the prices will need to jump to make up for in profit.

She was asked if her clothes are ethical and she replied no but wants them to be.

Plus don’t forget how long it will take customs here to clear her crap.
Of course the prices will have to go up. I buy from some made in Australia sites and their prices are through the roof, and they only make small quantities. Regardless of your/my thoughts on her she’s running a business and let’s face it she would have business advisors telling her how much to price things etc. she studied beauty and left home at 14 so I don’t think a Batchelor of business is on her CV. She’d need advise on overheads, wages, markups etc etc. she would just say she was the face of it. 🫣

Reactions: 4
That is such a great point imagine how special Camelia would have felt, but no it would not even enter the narcissists mind.
And instead she was part of an unpaid film crew in inadequate clothing on a cold morning having to borrow her mother’s assistants jacket, dodging cameras in doorways in case she gets in trouble and at one point had no shoes on sitting on a couch looking bewildered … I’m clearly triggered today 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The comments in the live today used the term custody. She actually said that neither she nor Aaron use the term themselves, which I think is true. I think their arrangement is all a bit airy fairy to allow EmmyLou her many weekend swaps without a worry. She claims their arrangement at the moment is The Children are with Aaron Wednesdays and every second weekend. But she also was only talking about the girls being picked up which I think was a telling slip up, I don’t think she realised she said it. It kind of lends credence to S choosing not to live with her.

Re Tinder - go for it. She’s 43 and quite sociable, no shade from me. However! It reads and looks like her Star Now profile. Always auditioning!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The comments in the live today used the term custody. She actually said that neither she nor Aaron use the term themselves, which I think is true. I think their arrangement is all a bit airy fairy to allow EmmyLou her many weekend swaps without a worry. She claims their arrangement at the moment is The Children are with Aaron Wednesdays and every second weekend. But she also was only talking about the girls being picked up which I think was a telling slip up, I don’t think she realised she said it. It kind of leads credence to Sage choosing not to live with her.

Re Tinder - go for it. She’s 43 and quite sociable, no shade from me. However! It reads and looks like her Star Now profile. Always auditioning!
I agree if she finds someone good on her stop taking Aaron to events. If he doesn’t want to be with you don’t give him the privilege of nice events out.
everyone deserves someone that makes them happy, her sister found someone

Passions: films. Films? I don't think watching a few Marvel movies makes one a film buff. No offence to any Marvel fans - I'm sure they're fun to watch but they're hardly arthouse cinema. What are your thoughts on foreign films, Emmy?
I've got one word to say to you, Kim - subtitles
(Sorry, Kath and Kim reference)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think there’s any formal court arrangements as they would have had to attend compulsory mediation first before going to court. That’s process can take a couple of years from beginning to end. And we would have heard all about it if she’d been going to a lawyer. They might have some form of informal agreement that they try to stick to - although as we’ve seen she hardly ever seems to have the kids. BTW, the term “custody” hasn’t been in the Australian family court system for many many years.

Hope she does meet someone fun but I'm not sure she's ready for anything long term yet. She's not over ALove - literally said 4 weeks ago at South Melbourne market that he will go back to her.

Reactions: 12
And instead she was part of an unpaid film crew in inadequate clothing on a cold morning having to borrow her mother’s assistants jacket, dodging cameras in doorways in case she gets in trouble and at one point had no shoes on sitting on a couch looking bewildered … I’m clearly triggered today 😤
maybe she wanted to “go to work” with her mum today? Everyone is assuming the worst (me included at times) but she may have wanted to do that stuff with her mum??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.